02

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry for the grammar errors/typos

 

 

 

“Ahh! I’m totally full. Thanks, Yul noona.” Sehun thanked Yuri as he caressed his tummy; completely full after eating too much just now. They’re all in the living room now except for Suho, Chen, Lay and Baekhyun, while Kris still isn’t home yet.

“Guys, we should make Yuri lose the game again next time. So we can taste her foods again.” Kai and wrapped his arms around Yuri’s shoulders. Both of them sat on the couch while the others sat on the floor; focusing the drama on the television.

Yuri hissed, “I’m going to win next time! Just let Kyungsoo lose, he cooks so well too.” She looked at Kyungsoo who was also focusing his eyes on the drama.

“But you cook better than him.” Kai replied and gave her a warm smile.

“Ya! Jongin-ah! I cook better than Yul.” Kyungsoo finally set his eyes on Kai. “But it’s okay if she makes us a breakfast every day.” He giggled and set his eyes on the television again.

“Ya! I’m really going to win next time!”

Kai laughed. “Just wait and see then.” Yuri pouted and crossed her arms; she mentally wants to hit Kai’s head.

All of them remained quiet as the drama they watched became more interesting. Yuri used to be uncomfortable watching dramas with the boys before because they got emotional easily; but she had gotten used to it by now.

“I’ve watched the drama before.” Yuri tried to spoil the boys because they were too focusing on the drama; didn’t even make any sounds. It makes her bored; plus, she had watched it before.

“Ya! I said I’ve watched the drama!” She yelled as none of them responded to her just now. She sighed in disappointment and looked at her best friend, “Kai, don’t you hear me?” He just nodded and not bothered to look at her.

Yuri started fed up, “The drama has no happy ending. The girl died at the end.” She stated and quickly looked up to the ceiling when she knew that the boys already eyeing her.

“Aish! You just spoiled it, Yul!” Chanyeol squealed while Yuri just smiled mischievously; as if she was in victory.

“The girl die, noona? Why? What about the guy?” Sehun asked innocently but then Tao threw him the cushion where he cuddled just now.

“Maknae-ah! Do you want to make it more spoil?” Tao muttered. Sehun shook his head and bit his lower lips.

“How could you spoil my emotion, Yuri?” Kai asked, finally released his arms around Yuri’s shoulders.

She just shrugged causes Kai to heaved a sigh. “I will kiss you if you try to spoil my emotion again.” He stated and tried to lean on her but she quickly pushed him away.

“Don’t ever try to!” She covered with her palm as Kai tried to lean on her.

“Euww! What are you guys doing?” Kyungsoo voiced out as he saw the not-so-sweet moments between them.

Yuri quickly fixed her position and shook her head. “Nothing!”

“I told her that I want to kiss her if she tries to spoil the drama again.” Kai snapped out and crossed his arms over his chest; already set his eyes back on the screen of the television.

“You guys are so weird.” Kyungsoo complained.

“Kai is the one who weird.” Yuri replied but Kyungsoo just shrugged his shoulders and focused on the drama again. They’re still watching the drama even though Yuri already spoiled it.

Minutes passed and the drama has finally ended. “I want to go home.” She stood up from the couch but Kai pulled her by the wrist instead.

“You’re going home already?” He furrowed his eyebrows.

Yuri nods. “I need to be at home early today, Kai.” She wants to stay longer with the boys but she already promised to her mother that she’ll be at home early that day.

Kai finally gave in. “Okay then. I’ll walk you down, neh?” Yuri nodded and both of them stood up from the couch.

“See you tomorrow at school, Yuri-ah!” Luhan waved his hand to her.

Yuri smiled. “Neh, see you tomorrow guys! Bye!” Soon after they bid a good bye, Kai then walked Yuri down from their dorm.

“Get in, I’ll see you at school tomorrow.” Kai said and leaned to give Yuri a quick kiss on her forehead. He then slowly pushed her into the cab.

On the other hand, Yuri could feel that her cheeks already turn to pink. She cupped her forehead with her own palm. It’s not like it is the first time Kai did it; but he made it more affectionate day by day. She hated it. She hated when Kai did something that makes her heart beats rapidly. She hated when he always makes her nervous when he’s around her.

She looked at him through the car’s window, there he is; smiling kindly to her. He waved at her and mouthed, “Take care!”

Yuri just smiled bitterly and waved at him as well. Soon, Kai disappeared from her sight as the car moves. She held her chest as she closed her eyes. Her heart beats rapidly again. I hate you, Kai; she yelled inside.

Once Yuri arrived at her house, she hastily went to her bedroom and storms to her bed and quickly burying her beautiful face into her favourite teddy bear; that was a present from Kai on her birthday last year anyways. She then stares blankly at the ceiling. She does not know since when she has this special feeling towards her own best friend. The only thing she knows is Kai always makes her heart pounds crazily and by just having him around, it completely makes her happy. She tries hard to not fall in love with him when she knows that Kai only sees her as a close friend but she just can’t. Plus, he always did something that can make her melted.

She sighed deeply and without her knowing, she already fell asleep.

 

 

The next day, Yuri went to school with the boys as usual by a bus. Once they arrived at their school, Yuri, Kai, Luhan and Chanyeol quickly went to their class together since they’re classmates. Their class will start in a couple of minutes.

“Have you guys done your homework?” Yuri asked as she unpacking her bag; taking out her book and her pencil case. She then turned to look at Chanyeol and Luhan who were sitting behind her and Kai.

Chanyeol nodded and showed his book to Yuri. “I’ve done it!”

“Me neither!” Luhan smiled widel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter