15

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It has now been a month since Kai and Krystal start dating. There is not much change occurs. Yuri and the other boys face their day as usual. They will go to school together and they will hang out after school hours like they usually do if the boys don’t have any dance practices. But the little thing that has changed is Kai. He would go to school with Krystal and after school hours, he will hang out with his girlfriend and he would always take her home after that. He rarely spends his time with Yuri and s lately. Somehow, Yuri feels that Kai is now far away from her despite they are in the same class and sit next to each other. She couldn’t deny that she misses to hang out with him. But considering that he has a girlfriend now, she tries to be understanding and luckily she still has Kris and the rest of the EXO members. They will always light up her mood no matter what. Her life would be definitely miserable if they don’t come to her life.

Yuri sits down on the large park bench, placing her backpack on the empty spot beside her. School has just ended two hours ago and she went straight to the park near her neighbourhood. She is alone because the boys have a dance practice at school.

She watches the children chase each other around the playground, laughing and screaming happily. She loves to see their happy faces. It makes her secretly wanting to join the children to play. But of course it would be weird if a teenage girl like her is playing along with bunch of kids. So she just shrugs her thought away.

While watching the children play, Yuri suddenly notices a swing set and there is an empty spot. She immediately hops off of the bench and run for it. She always loves swings. That is when Kai suddenly slips into her mind. She still remembers when Kai used to play with her at the playground. He loves swings too.

But unfortunately for her, when she is about to reach the swing, she suddenly tripped. “Ouch!” She groans as her petite body hits the ground. The fall hurts her and when she glances at her knee, she notices that she has scraped her knee. She quickly sits up, examining her wound. She bites her lower lip as she sees there is a blood on it.

“You fell because your shoe laces were untied.” A familiar male voice suddenly meets her ears. When she looks up to see who it is, the guy already bent down and grabbed her foot.

“Kris?” Yuri calls his name soon after she saw his face.

Kris looks at her and just offers her with a sweet smile. He pulls her foot towards him and begins to tie the shoe laces for her. That is when butterflies start fluttering inside her stomach.  She is touched.

“There you go,” He said with another smile, dusting off her shoe. “You should be careful next time, Yul.” He tells her before he climbs up to his feet. He then brushes off his pants and extends a hand out for Yuri to take.

“Thanks.” Yuri smiles at him, placing her hand into his and he pulls her up.

“What a kiddo you are. You were running like a kid just for the swing over there and hurt yourself like this?” Kris ruffles her hair before pointing out his index finger at the swing which only a few steps away from them and then her wounded knee.

Yuri scratches the back of her head and smiles idiotically. “So you saw me?” She asks, wanting to know.

“No. I have been watching you since you sat down on the bench.” He corrected her, pointing out the bench with his index finger. After done practicing with s just now, he was going to get some fresh air at the park and that was when he noticed her there.

“Oh,” Yuri nods her head, laughing awkwardly. She then looks around. Her eyes are searching for the other boys and especially him. “They’re not here with you?” She asks despite she clearly knows the answer.

“They went straight to the dorm and you know exactly where he went,” Kris replies, placing his hands in his pockets. He knows that she is searching for Kai.

“Hey, let’s buy a band aid.” He suddenly takes out one hand from his pocket and begins to grab her by the wrist.

“It’s okay, Kris. It’s just a small wound though.” Yuri tries to push lightly his grip from her but he firmly holds it.

“It might get infected you know. Just listen to me. I’ll buy you a band aid.” He insists.

“Ugh, fine.” She finally gives in, grabbing her backpack with that and they walk to the nearby store. Soon after Kris bought the band aid, he quickly cleans her wound with a wet wipe before he put the band aid on her knee.

“I’m done. Be careful next time.” Kris says as soon as he done.

Yuri who is sitting on the provided bench outside the store could only smile at him. She is touched. “Thanks.” She mutters, patting the empty spot beside her and telling him to sit next to her.

“No problem.” Kris stands up after bending down, flashing a warm smile before he sits next to her on the bench.

“Hey, let’s eat what they’re eating!” She looks at him with a bright smile while her index finger points out towards some of the children who are eating near them.

Kris quickly averts his gaze at where her finger pointing out before he looks at her back. “Ramen?” He raises an eyebrow.

“Yes! I’m hungry! Come on!” Yuri exclaims. Her stomach already makes a sound.

Realizing that she is indeed hungry, Kris immediately nods his head. They enter the store once again to buy two cups of noodles and pour hot water in them. They then sit on the bench while waiting for the noodles to soften. After exactly three minutes, Yuri opens the lid and starts to pick up the noodles with a pair of chopsticks.

“Ouch!” A loud yelp suddenly comes from Yuri’s mouth. She swiftly puts her chopsticks down as she almost burns her lips.

“Yah! Be careful!” Kris reminds her. He then takes her cup in his hand and gently blows the noodles for her while stirring them in order to make it cooler.

“Ugh, it hurts.” Yuri groans, pressing her lower lip with her fingers.

After making sure that the noodles finally cooled, Kris slowly holds out some noodles from her cup. “Here, eat this.” Yuri immediately leans in and takes a bite of the noodles that he feeds her.

“Woah, it’s good.” Yuri gives Kris a thumb up. “Now eat yours.” She commands, taking her cup from his hand.

Kris nods with a smile and begins to eat his ramen.

There is a silence between them as they devour the entire noodles before Kris’s phone suddenly vibrates, indicating that someone has texted him. He takes out his phone from his pocket and unlocks the screen. His mom just sent him a text message.

“Another date?” Yuri puts her chopsticks down soon afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter