05

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry for the grammar errors/typos. English isn't my first language.

 

 

 

All of the boys were confused when they saw Yuri went out from their dorm without saying anything to them. It was rare to see Yuri like that. Many thoughts popped through their minds.

“Is Yuri okay?” Lay asked while staring at s in confusion.

“Did Kai do something to her?” They wondered and worried about her as well.

On the other hand, Kris left the dorm hastily and searching for Yuri at the playground near their dorm. He was so sure that she must be there. He noticed that Yuri was hurts by hearing Kai’s statement just now.

He kept wandered around the playground and once he saw her figure sat down on one of the provided bench at the playground, he sighed in relief and softly called out her name.

“Yuri-ah…”

Yuri turned her head around when she heard the familiar voice and she already knew who it was. He slowly approached her by sitting next to her on the provided bench yet carefully wrapped the jacket on her shoulders that he brought with him just now.

“You must be cold.” He said while patting her head; flashing his sweet smile to her.

Yuri remained silent for a moment as she was seemed in a deep thought. Kris was always sweet to her. He treated her well same like Kai treated her. He was a perfect gentleman. But she quickly threw her thoughts away as she realized that Kris is staring at her now.

“Thanks, Kris.” She thanked him for brought her a jacket. She was indeed felt cold just now.

Kris nodded his head and smiled back at her before he carefully asks her. “Are you okay, Yul?” He examines her face for a moment. By just looking through her beautiful eyes, he knew that she hurts. He wants to comfort her.

She looked up at Kris who was now already staring deeply at her. She let out a big sigh and looked down to the ground again; not wanting her eyes met his. Even though she wants to tell him that she is perfectly fine, but she bet that Kris wouldn’t believe her.

Yuri sighs. “It’s kind of embarrassing for me, Kris.” She finally utters and the guy next to her looks at her in confusion.

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“All of you guys know that I like Kai. But he didn’t. I know that all of you pitied me. I look like pathetic. I’m embarrassed.” Yuri continues. She felt totally embarrassed when all of the boys pitied her for loving Kai. She felt embarrassed that Kai didn’t notice her feeling towards him.

Kris furrowed his eyebrows as he was still confused. “Yul, what are you talking about? There is no need for you to be embarrassed.” He retorted and Yuri could feel a pair of hands already held her both shoulders.

“It was like I’m chasing something that I couldn’t get, Kris. He will never like me. NEVER!” Yuri’s voice cracked at the end when she already let her tears fall down to her cheeks. She doesn’t want to look weak in front of Kris but without her knowing, she already buried her face on Kris’ chest; cries as much as she could.

Kris startled a little bit but then he wrapped his secure arms around her. He softly rubbed her back and told her that everything is going to be fine. “Just let everything out, Yuri. I’m sure Kai will notice you soon.” He comforts her by giving her a tight embrace.

“He will never notice me.” She mumbled between her sobs, still burying her face on his chest.

He her hair gently and without he realized, he already placed his lips on top of her forehead to give her a quick yet warm kiss. I will make Kai realize that he loves you too, Yuri-ah; Kris mumbled inside.

 

 

“Yuri noona is here!” Sehun shouted happily when he saw Yuri entered their dorm with Kris stood beside her. He quickly hugged her. “Noona, we’re worried about you. Are you okay?” Sehun asked, released the girl from his embrace and looked at her from head to toe for several times; checking her if she was fine.

“Yul, is there something wrong with you that you just left like that?” Suho asked before Yuri could answer Sehun’s question.

“You make us worried, Yuri-ah.”

“You’re perfectly fine, right?”

“Kris, what happen? Is she okay?”

“You never left our dorm just like that, Yul. What’s wrong?”

Yuri let out a small giggle as she realized that all of them didn’t let her answer them, but threw her a lot of questions instead. They’re all indeed worried about her. This what she likes about them. They always show their concerns towards her.

She smiled instead. “Would all of you stop asking me, please? You guys didn’t let me talk at all.” Yuri pouted cutely causes the other boys scratched their own head; finally realized that they didn’t let her talk.

“Well, we’re really worried about you.” Luhan replied yet shrugged his shoulders.

“Guys, I’m perfectly fine. Don’t worry about me, okay? I just took some fresh air at the playground. Right Kris?” She reassured the boys and turned to her left to look at Kris.

Kris looked at her back with wide eyes but then a little smile appeared on his perfect face. “Uh, yes. Nothing happened actually. Yul just needed some fresh air. That’s why she left the dorm earlier.” He mumbled and put his hands in his pocket.

All of them sighed in relief as they heard it. “Good then. We thought that Kai did something to you.” Xiumin said bluntly while look at Kai who was now already lowering his head; feeling guilty to her.

“You better say something, Jongin.” Kyungsoo snapped in and pushed Kai towards Yuri.

She sighed. “Guys, I have nothing to do with Kai. He didn’t do anything. It’s just me. I’m so sorry to make all of you guys worried. I promise I won’t leave the dorm without saying anything to you guys anymore. Okay?” Yuri took a deep breath after she said it to them. She knows that they only concern about her but she didn’t want they put the blame on Kai, her best friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter