01

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm so sorry for the grammar errors/typos. English isn't my first language.

 

 

Yuri could feel that the sun already lightning up her room as a sign of morning. But she didn’t dare to open her eyes as she was really enjoying her sleep. As she was still in her peaceful dreams, her phone suddenly rang which makes her curse early in the morning. Who the heck is calling for me? I still want to sleep; she yelled inside. However, she slowly seated up and rubbed her eyes; lazily picked up the phone.

She yawned and answered the call with her eyes were still closed, “Hello?”

“Yul, where are you?” The guy asked on the other line; almost shouting at her.

Yuri hissed, “Ya! At least greet me a good morning first.”

“Sorry, but don’t you know what time now?”

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the clock, “It’s 8 in the morning. Why?”

“Tsk! Remember who lost the game last night?” The guy said sarcastically causes her eyes became widened. She just remembered, she actually played a game with the Exo’s boys last night and unfortunately she lost to them.

“Yul, are you there? Come here now! You should cook a breakfast for us!” He shouted as if Yuri was deaf.

“W-what?”

“Aigoo, it seems like you forgot about it. You should cook for us. That is your punishment. We haven’t breakfast yet. Pali! We will wait for you, bye!” Just then, he hung up the phone.

“Aish, this guy! You ruin my beautiful morning!” Yuri groaned before stretching her body. “Pabo Yuri! Why should you lost to the brats?” She said to herself and proceeds to the bathroom lazily.

After done bathing, she wore a simple blue shirt with short pants. She then went to the downstairs after satisfied with her looks. She smiled upon seeing her mother serving a breakfast.

“Good morning, umma!” She beamed cheerfully; hugging the woman tightly from the back.

“Morning, princess. Why are you up so early today?” Her mother as Yuri always woke up late. Plus, it was Sunday that day.

Yuri pouted cutely and released her arms around her mother’s waist. “I’m just kidding, honey. Let’s have a breakfast with me.” Mrs Kwon offered her daughter and told Yuri to sit.

 “Umma, I’m sorry. I will have my breakfast with the boys today. Is that okay?” Yuri said apologetically. She feels sorry to her mother that she can’t accompany her to eat. It’s only two of them who lived in the house actually; her parents were already divorced a long time ago.

“Neh?”

“I lose the game with the boys last night and my punishment is I should cook a breakfast for them.” She explained and she could hear her mother chuckled.

“You lose to them again, Yul?” She giggled and Yuri just nodded her head. Her mother knows the Exo’s boys well since Yuri was close to them and they used to hang out at Yuri's house often. “Alright then. Say hi to them!”

“Neh, umma. I will be at home early today, promised. Bye!” After she leaned to give her mother a quick kiss on the cheek, she quickly left the house.

 

 

“Guys, look who’s here. Kwon Yuri!”

Xiumin shouted happily as he saw Yuri at their front door. She just arrived at their dorm by a cab and she wasted her money for the boys again. Exo is actually consisted of 12 members and they were all Yuri's schoolmates. Exo is also a popular boy band in her school anyways.

“Come in, Yul. The kitchen is already waiting for you.” Xiumin joked and tried to drag her but someone stopped him and pulled Yuri instead.

“Ya! Xiumin-ah, don’t be so mean to my best friend.” The guy said as he puts his arms around Yuri’s shoulders. Her heart then starts to beat rapidly as he puts his secure arms around hers.

 “Noona, cook for us. Please! I’m really hungry.” Sehun the maknae came towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter