22

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Why are you so blind to notice me?”

Yuri is loss of words. She is processing in every word that Kris has just said to her. Is it true that she’s too blind to notice him? There is a long moment of silence that has occupied the room. Neither one of them dare to say anything. Both of them are in their own deep thoughts. Kris has just realized that he has blurted everything out. Now he feels bad for raising his voice at her when she’s sick like this. He’s not supposed to yell at her. He totally gets the timing wrong but he couldn’t help himself. He’s been keeping his real feeling for too long. He feels unfair, frustrated and sad. That’s when everything blurted out.

On the other hand, Yuri’s mind is battling with a lot of thoughts. When she thinks deeper about it, Kris has been there for her. He’s always there. Lately, after Kris’s sudden confession to her, she always has this weird feeling inside her. She doesn’t know why but she always wants Kris to be by her side. Sometimes, she feels jealous whenever she sees him talking to other girls at school. It’s just so weird. Or is it because she loves him now? And surprisingly enough, she doesn’t feel anything special about Kai anymore. She doesn’t feel the way she feels about him back then. Actually, speaking about the incident just now where she searches for her best friend soon after she gets up, it’s just automatically happened. Perhaps it’s because she’s used to have him around by her side whenever she’s sick. But that day, Kris is the one who’s staying with her. She’s more than glad.

After a long thought, Yuri finally has her gut back to look at him straight in the eyes. He’s looking at her as well. From what she observes, he’s still demanding an answer from her. How had I not noticed about my real feeling before? I should have realized it sooner.

“I’m not blind, Kris,” Yuri finally mutters, locking gazes with the guy who’s sitting at the edge of her bed. “That’s not true. I’m not blind. I see you. I see you, Kris.”

Kris’s eyes narrowed, trying to process her words. However, before he could respond and process her words so that he could understand better, Yuri already reaches out and grabs him by the collar of his shirt. Their faces are only a few inches away and she could feel his hot breathe. The next thing Kris knows, her lips already touched his. She’s kissing him by surprise. It surely isn’t their first kiss but somehow it feels like it is. Without thinking much, Kris kisses her back. He gently cups her face with both of his palms and they could feel each other’s breathe. They feel like in heaven. They keep on kissing like there is no tomorrow.

However, with a reluctant feeling, Kris suddenly lets go of her. He slowly opens his eyes and then he stares at her with a questioning look. What does the kiss mean? Does it mean that she feels the same way as how he feels about her? Is it because she likes him too? Kris quickly brushes the thoughts away from his mind. No, he will not put his expectation too high this time. He’s afraid if he hopes for nothing again.

Yuri clearly knows of what he’s thinking right now. There might be a lot questions running on his mind at the moment.

“I’m sorry for taking so long to realize that I love you,” she mutters before she smiles at him, cupping his cheeks with both of her palms. Yes, this is her real feeling. She loves him. She loves him as more than a friend. It’s just that she hasn’t noticed it before.

Kris looks totally surprised. Does he hear it correct? Yuri loves him? Or is he imagining things? His eyes blink in confusion. “You love me?” he repeats her.

“Yes, I love you, Kris,” Yuri’s cheeks turn pink as she says it. She suddenly gets embarrassed. She can’t believe that she has just confessed her feeling to a guy. But speaking of it, Kris is the guy who’s always been there for her, offering his shoulders for her to lean on whenever she feels down. Without her knowing, she has let him into her heart. She wants him to be in her life.

However, Kris remains silent. He just blankly looks at her. “Kris? Are you giving up on me now?” Yuri sighs when she hears nothing from Kris. Now it makes her worried. Does he really give up on her because she hasn’t noticed her feeling sooner?

After he makes sure that he’s not dreaming, Kris suddenly pulls her towards him. He swiftly wraps his arms around her. “I’m not giving up on you! And I will not!” Kris exclaims happily, smelling the sweet scent of her cologne. He can’t describe his feeling right now. He feels like he’s in heaven. Yuri loves him too. His feeling is finally returned after all these years. He likes her since the first time he met her.

“Thank you, Yuri. Thank you.” Kris tightens the hug.

“Don’t you suppose to say that you love me too?” She asks, returning his hug.

Kris chuckles at her cuteness, “I LOVE YOU!” he then plants a soft kiss on her forehead. He loves her so much more than anything. They stay in the position for a few more minutes until they release themselves from each other’s embrace.

“Will you stay here with me?” Yuri asks once they let go of each other. She suddenly feels sleepy again. It must be due to the medicines. “I think I’m going back to sleep,” she yawns. She wants to talk to him a little bit more but her eyes won’t cooperate with her.

Kris smiles at her and nods his head. “I will stay with you,” he gently slips into her bed beside her and tucks one of his arms under her. Yuri slowly snuggles against him and Kris pulls her closer to his embrace. A genuine smile suddenly has crept on his handsome face. He stares at her lovingly. He can’t believe that she’s sleeping beside him. It feels like a dream.

“I’m glad that I can take care of you when you’re sick. But please do not be sick again. Do not make me worried, Yul. I love you so much,” he whispers and pecks her cheek. But he notices that his girlfriend is already asleep. He then closes his eyes and rests with her.

 

 

“Yuri-ah!” Chen shouted her name as soon as he entered her room. He was just done practicing their dance performance and rushing to see her with Joonmyeon, Chanyeol and Xiumin from school. The rest are still at school despite it’s almost dinner time. “Are you okay?” he asks her in concern. He then sighs in relief when he sees her nods her head.

“I miss you!” Chanyeol abruptly gave the girl a tight hug.

However, Yuri could see that Kris is watching her with a death glare. She secretly chuckles because she knows it perfectly that he’s jealous. He’s jealous because Chanyeol has given her a hug.

Speaking of their relationship, they have both agreed to keep it a secret for the time being. Yuri has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter