10

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry for the grammar errors/typos. English isn't my first language.

 

 

 

The next morning, Yuri went to school like usual but this time she wasn’t going with the boys because she had something to do that day so she came earlier. It was then rest time and Yuri went to the café of their school to grab her lunch.

“Yul!” She heard that her name was being shouted from the corner of the cafe. When she looked at the owner of the voice, he was Chanyeol; waving excitedly at her and motioning her to come with them. Yuri smiled and nodded her head; rushing herself to the boys.

“Hello guys.” She beamed cheerfully once she stood in front of them.

“I thought you didn’t come to school. You’re not in class earlier. Where have you been?” Kai asked while patting the vacant seat; signalling her to sit next to him.

Yuri nodded in response and sat next to her best friend. She didn’t attend her class at the first period actually. “I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you guys beforehand-” She paused when Sehun suddenly cut her off.

“We waited you for so long, noona.” He snapped out and pouted his lips cutely at the tanned girl; pretending to get sulked at her.

“I’m sorry.” Yuri apologized. “But Mr Ok asked me to come earlier and I have excuses to not attend the first class. You know, I’m organizing something for our school trip soon.” She explained and the boys eventually nodded their heads.

Before Yuri could eat her lunch, her eyes were wandering around; searching for the tall figure but furrowed her eyebrows soon after she realized that the guy she was searching for wasn’t there.

“Where is Kris? Did you see him?” She nudged Kai who was completely immersed in eating his lunch but suddenly stopped when Yuri asked him where Kris is.

He looked at her and he just shrugged his shoulders. Truthfully, thinking about the incident last night, it just made him a little bit annoyed.

“I don’t know. Ask Suho instead, he is Kris’s classmate.” Kai simply replied and continued to eat his lunch. He didn’t even look at her nor making any eye contact with her.

Yuri pouted at Kai’s answer and when she was about to ask Suho, Kris suddenly appeared out of nowhere; smiling widely at them with his hands tucked in his pockets.

“Hello guys.” He said and sat next to Tao that was right in front of Yuri. When he saw her there that sitting next to Kai, he just gave her an awkward wave and unconsciously running his hand through his hair; didn’t know what he should really do after what happened last night.

“Yuri is searching for you.” Kai nonchalantly stated and nudged the tanned girl next to him on the arm.

Kris raised an eyebrow and gave her an awkward look. “Really? Why?” He asked even though he already knew the reason why she was searching for him.

However Yuri didn’t have the right words the start with. She was actually going to talk about the ‘kiss’ thing because she didn’t want their relationship to turn awkward just because of the incident last night.

“-I want to talk about that thing. You know….” Yuri stammered. Her face already turned to red after she recalled about it and she was completely embarrassed.

The other boys were completely confused too that Suho suddenly asked, “What thing?” He looked at both of Yuri and Kris in confusion; immediately stopped from eating his foods.

Yuri could feel that her cheeks became red and warmer than before when all of the boys’ eyes were shifted on her.

“Did you guys-” Xiumin tried to guess but Kai quickly cut him off as the rest of the boys were being so eager to know about what had happened.

“Kris and Yuri kissed.” Kai announced.

“What?!” All of the boys yelled at the same time that some of the students looked at them weirdly. But they didn’t even bother about how the other students were looking at them as they were so shocked hearing that Kris and Yuri kissed.

“Yah! It’s not like what you guys think!” Yuri defended herself and sent a death glare to Kai.

“Yuri noona and Kris hyung kissed? Seriously hyung?” Sehun asked Kai in disbelief with his widened eyes. He somehow felt disappointed about it.

Yuri swiftly waved her hands in front of them. “No, it’s not what you guys really think. I mean….” She trailed off before gave Kris a signal to explain everything.

“Yah Kris! Why don’t you explain everything to them?” She yelled while Kris just shrugged his shoulders which make Yuri felt annoyed.

Kai took a sip of his drink and casually stated, “When we were waiting for Yuri to get into the cab last night, Yuri attacked Kris with a kiss all of sudden. She hungrily kissed him. They were kissing so passionately in front of us.” He shoved another bite of his foods into his mouth before he looked away after knowing that the girl next to him already shot him a death glare.

“Yah!” Yuri shouted and slapped the tanned guy’s arm. “How could you say that?!” She shot him another sharp gaze before she crossed her arms in annoyance. Kai was surely exaggerating; she thought furiously.

“I said the truth.” Kai simply replied while rubbing the red marks on his arms that Yuri slapped just now.

“Both of you really kissed?” It was Chanyeol’s turn to ask Kris and took a quick glance at both of them for several times. It was like they were currently investigating them as they were committed a crime.

“Yeollie,” Yuri called his name softly and sighed. “Kai was surely exaggerating okay? Kris, you should really explain it to the boys.” She turned her head to face Kris who was looking at somewhere else and she felt more annoyed. The boys were teasing her.

Kris shrugged but he managed to say something this time. “I have nothing to explain because what was Kai saying is true.” He tried so hard to cover his laughter when he saw how Yuri was completely embarrassed right now.

Sehun looked at his favourite noona and warmly smiled. “It’s okay noona. I still admire you even though you kissed Kris hyung.” He stated and the other boys were looking at the maknae with a weird look.

“Seriously Sehun-ah?” Chen smirked but Sehun just shrugged his broad shoulders.

Yuri frowned when they boys kept on teasing her. “Look guys, I didn’t attack Kris with a kiss and kissed him hungrily okay? I was merely helping Kai.” She paused and glanced at her best friend that was looking at her right now.

“You should be thankful.” Yuri whispered furiously at Kai.

“But you shouldn’t kiss him.” Kai replied annoyingly. He didn’t know why but it bothers him so much. He didn’t like the idea that Yuri kissed Kris.

“Are you jealous Jongin?” Suho snapped in which made Kai spluttered at the question.

Kai gulped but he quickly denied it. “Tsk! I’m not. Why I should be jealous? She is not even my girlfriend.” He answered and Yuri nervously bit her lower lip as he said it.

The boys on the other hand just laughed at Kai after seeing how stammered he was just now. “Kris appa and Yuri omma are progressing now!” Baekhyun jokingly said and earned giggles from the boys.

“I didn’t believe that Kris is actually cheating on me.” Suho whined dramatically.

“I’m sorry Joonmyeon.” Kris muttered in a playful tone.

“Shut up guys! I just want to clarify that I did it just for this guy’s sake, okay?” Yuri said while smacking Kai on the head that he yelped in pain.

“That hurts!”

“You really deserved it.” The tanned girl glared.

“But Yul, your lips taste sweet last night. I couldn’t help but I enjoyed it, really.” Kris jokingly said and the boys laughed in amusement.

“Shut up!” Yuri shouted and stood up from her seat. She was getting annoyed when the boys kept on laughing and teasing her.

“Where are you going?” Kai asked while holding her by the wrist.

“I’m leaving. Mr Ok still needs me to help him organize the school trip.” Yuri replied but Kai offered her to walk her to Mr Ok’s office but when Yuri refused it, he still insisted her.

“See you guys later!” Yuri waved the other boys and left with Kai.

“How did Yuri’s lips taste like?” Luhan asked curiously once both Yuri and Kai finally disappeared from their sights.

Kris gulped at Luhan’s sudden question and the other boys already eyeing him with eager eyes. They were completely curious;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter