19

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri frowns, confused. “Is there anything wrong, Krystal? Do you need anything?” she asks. She starts to feel worried after she sees Krystal’s sudden unhappy face.

However, Krystal just remains silent at the edge of her bed. She’s not so sure whether she should tell Yuri or not about what has been bothering her mind lately.

“You know what? You can always share to me. I’m willing to listen anything you want to say,” the tanned girl assures when she notices that Krystal seems in a deep thought. There must be something, Yuri thought quietly.

Krystal looks at her roommate for that day. Yuri’s warm smile reassures her that she’s a good listener. Ever since she transferred to her new school, Yuri is the only female student that is very friendly to her besides Kai and the other EXO boys. It may because of her cold look that the other students find it hard to approach her.

When Krystal studies Yuri’s face, she decides to trust her. “Kai….” She mutters her boyfriend’s name and as she expects, Yuri looks very shocked after hearing that name.

“Kai? Did he hurt you or something?” Yuri worriedly asks, scanning the other girl from head to toe. But when she thinks deep about it, her best friend is not that type of guy. Thus, it makes her more confused. Is there something happen between the two of them?

Krystal quickly shakes her head, telling Yuri that Kai doesn’t hurt her. She softly laughs at how worried Yuri is. “I think Kai acts different nowadays,” she finally utters, hanging her head low. It has been bothering her lately that Kai seems to act different whenever they’re together. He’s not the same anymore, not necessarily in a bad way though. It’s just that he acts a little different towards her.

“Why?” Yuri carefully asks.

Krystal sighs, “I don’t know but it seems like he likes someone else already.”

“Eh? Are you serious, Krystal?” Yuri asks once again, totally surprised. Kai would definitely tell her if he has another crush because he is her best friend. Plus, she doesn’t get it of why Kai would like someone else when he has such a beautiful and smart girlfriend like Krystal Jung. Is it Kang Seulgi the girl from the other class that her best friend has a crush on? Or is it the hot girl Kim Seolhyun? Yuri cannot think properly because it doesn’t seem so right for Kai to like someone else when he has a girlfriend.

“Just a feeling and you know what? I’m always right about these things,” Krystal lightly shrugs her shoulders.

“I can’t get it why would Kai like someone else when he has you,” Yuri then bites her lower lip. “Don’t worry, Krystal. I will punch Kai if it’s true that he cheats on you.” She promised the girl. She suddenly feels relieved when she hears Krystal’s soft laughs. Just you watch, Kim Jongin!

“Thanks Yuri for listening to my concerns,” Krystal gives her sincere smile.

 

 

After both Yuri and Krystal done changing their clothes into their ski suits, they quickly go downstairs for their next activity which is skiing. When they arrive at the lobby to gather with their teachers and the other students, the EXO boys are already waiting for them with their rented skis and snowboards.

“Noona, here’s your ski. I already rented it for you,” Sehun runs to his favourite noona, handing the girl her ski before he leaves Kris and Yuri together.

“Thanks, Sehun!” Yuri smiles at the younger boy. “Wow, you look so good in your ski suit! Kind of sporty,” she compliments Kris after she scans the tall guy from head to toe.

Kris softly chuckles, “Thanks. And you look…kind of…um…..” he pretends to think, scanning her from head to toe as well like she just did.

“Do I look fat with this suit?” Yuri worriedly asks.

“No, you’re not. You look very good with suit too,” he gives his honest thought on her. They both smile. “Let’s go, Yul!” Kris grabs her hand and they both join the other boys. They’re all ready to go outside for skiing after their teachers give them full instructions of the activity. After understanding those instructions, all of them head outside.

Yuri and the boys climb up the snowy slope and arrive at the lift. “Guys, let’s take a picture!” Baekhyun shouts, motioning the others to come over to him to take some pictures. As expected, they all do. After making some memories with the pictures, Yuri quickly goes with Kris, Chanyeol and Luhan to the top of the hill while the others are still busy taking pictures. She just can’t wait to go skiing with the boys.

“Oh my god! This is going to be so fun!” Chanyeol screams loudly in excitement.

“What about a race?” Yuri suggests.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter