06

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry for the grammar errors/typos. English isn't my first language.

 

 

 

“Just sleep if you feel sleepy. I’m going to change my clothes first.” Kai spoke up as both of them entered the room. He was now stood in front of his closet to search for his clothes. “Do you want to change your clothes?” He asks turn his head around to Yuri once he grabbed his clothes, ready to get change.

Yuri shook her head. “I didn’t bring my clothes.”

“You can borrow mine.”

“Nah, it’s okay. I’m fine with this.” Yuri reassured him with a smile.

Kai widened his eyes yet eyeing her from head to toe. “How can you sleep with that jean?” He pointed out his index finger to Yuri’s pant. “That’s uncomfortable, Yul.” He said and grabbed one of his clothes from his closet then gives it to Yuri.

“I’m going to get change first then you. Okay?” Kai demands and makes his way to the bathroom to change his clothes. Yuri just nodded understand and waiting for him to get change.

After Kai done changing his clothes, he settled himself in the bed while Yuri already made her way to the bathroom to change her clothes as Kai told her to.

“I’m done.” Yuri mumbled out as she walked out of the bathroom. She was now wearing Kai’s shirt and it was indeed huge for her petite body but it only made Kai’s jaw dropped. She looks totally hot; he claimed inside. She only wore his shirt that up to her knees, revealing her long yet y legs while the sleeves rolled up to her elbows.

“Kai?” Yuri called out his name when she realized that Kai still keep his gaze on her. It somehow makes her uncomfortable. She moves closer to the bed and hesitantly sat at the edge of Kai’s bed.

He noticed it and smirked. “Are you thinking that this best friend of yours would do something bad to you?” Kai asked, rolling his eyes at her. He realized that she seems hesitate to sleep with him.

“No, what are you talking about?” Yuri denied.

“Really? Then what are you waiting for? Just sleep here with me.” Kai said while patting the space of the bed beside him.

Yuri slowly nodded her head and settled her body on the bed beside Kai, snuggling under the covers. Yuri could smell Kai’s scent through the blanket and she couldn’t help but to smile after smelling it. She always loves his scent.

Kai looked at her when he realized that she remained silent. “Yul, why are you not talking?”

“Huh?” Her brows knitted and looked at the guy next to her. “Because I’m sleepy.” Yuri said nervously, pretends to yawn. But the fact is she becomes nervous all of a sudden. Her heart beats rapidly when her skin unconsciously touches Kai’s; they’re both sharing a blanket together.

Kai smiled, leaning his head against his arm; staring deeply at her. Oh Kai, don’t stare at me like that; Yuri gulped inside. Her heart keeps on pounding rapidly.

After locking their gaze to each other for a moment, Kai suddenly broke the silence. “Am I really not your ideal type, Yul?”  He asked causes Yuri’s eyes became widened. It somehow really bothered Kai when Yuri said that he was not her ideal type but Kris instead. He didn’t know why he had to be bothered about it.

Yuri closed her eyes for a moment but then open it again. She nervously said, “Is that important for you to know who exactly my ideal type?” Kai nodded in response but Yuri could only sigh. She didn’t understand why it is still important for Kai to know if he was her ideal type or not. Plus, he likes someone else. He likes Krystal, the new student in their class.

“You know…I’m just curious. You never tell me that Kris was your ideal type of guy before.” Kai voiced out trying to not sound really bothered when Yuri looked at him weirdly.

“Why should I tell you?”

“Because I’m your best friend. Best friends should never keep secrets to each other.” Kai reasoned out, still staring at her.

Yuri gulped. Best friends should never keep secrets to each other. Those words keep echoing in her mind. She did kept secret to him; she never tells him that she loves him more than a friend.

“I’m sleepy. I want to sleep.” Yuri rolled up the blanket up to her face.

“Oh come on Yul!” Kai pulled the blanket from Yuri, revealing her beautiful face. “Do you like Kris?” He asked all of sudden, biting his lower lip.

Yuri who was startled by Kai’s sudden question, raised her brows. “W-what?”

“You heard it. I’m just curious okay.” He looked away. He didn’t know why the question suddenly came out from his mouth. He mentally wants to smack his own head.

She scoffed quietly. “Did you just ask me if I like Kris?”

Kai reluctantly nodded his head before he looked back at her. “I just want to know, Yul. You never tell me who your crush is-” Kai paused for a moment and Yuri gulped when he said it. “Do you like someone at this moment?” He continues.

Yuri blinked in shocked. It’s you, Kai. It’s you; she wanted to tell him so bad. But she just can’t. She asked him instead, “If yes, what will you do?” She rolled her eyes.

He looked at her with wide eyes but then he cleared his throat; quite shocked. “Then that’s good. I’m happy for you. We have someone that we like.” Kai mumbled out in a plain tone.

Yuri was not really happy with his answers. She was expecting something else. “Hmmm, yeahhh.” She replied shortly and rolled the blanket up again; fixing her position on the bed.

“So Kris is the guy that you like?” Kai concluded.

“I didn’t say that it’s him.” Yuri pouted. Stupid Jongin! It’s you! I like you. I love you; she yelled inside. It hurts her so much when she wants to say it to him but she just didn’t have any courage to tell him.

“Eh? Then who is it? Tell me!” Kai asked excitedly yet curious at the same time. He didn’t know why he turns so curious about this. He really wants to know.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter