03

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry for the grammar errors/typos. English isn't my first language.

 

 

 

Both Yuri and Kai went to their school library to do their homework together after their class just ended while the rest of the boys already went home. They’re both now sat at the corner of the library.

“Yul, you really need to help me to win her over.” Kai brought up the topic that made Yuri frustrated.

She sighed deeply; she hurts by just hearing it. “What do you want me to do?” Yuri asked furiously while taking out her books from her school bag; not looking at him.

Kai smiled and put his palm under his chin; staring at her best friend. “Approach her and ask her what type of guy does she likes.” He suggested while blinking his dark eyes cutely.

“Why don’t you just approach and ask her by yourself?” Yuri asked him sarcastically and raised her eyebrows. Seriously, who exactly want to tackle Krystal? Is it Kai or me?; Yuri thoughts inside.

The guy swiftly shook his head. “Well, you’re a girl-” Kai suddenly stopped when Yuri cut him off.

“Of course I am a girl and you’re a guy. You’re the one who should approach and ask her. Not me!” She defended. There is a jealous tone in her voice anyways.

“Yul, let me finish my sentence first.” Kai said before he continues, “I think Krystal will be more open if you ask her. I mean, both of you are girls and maybe she will be more comfortable to tell you what kind of guy that she likes.” He took a deep breath after he explained it to her.

Yuri remained silent for a moment. She doesn’t know what to say. “Please…” Kai begged at her when she says nothing.

“Just approach her by yourself.” She muttered while trying to start doing her homework.

“But you already promised me that you want to help me win her over. Remember?” Kai quickly reminded her and crossing his long arms over his chest; pretend to get sulked at her.

Yuri on the other hand wanted to turn back the time where she agreed to help him. She regretted it so much for not telling the truth about her feelings towards him. Now that he had someone on his eyes, she sighed deeply. She can’t do anything anyways.

“Yul? You want to help me right?” Kai snapped which make Yuri finally back in to the reality.

She blinked couple of times before she reluctantly nodded at him. “Fine. I’ll help you.” She let out a big sigh that Kai could clearly hear but he smiled instead and hugged the girl tightly.

“Thank you. That’s why I love you so much, Yul.” He whispered at her and finally taking out his books. “Let’s do the homework now then.”

Yeahh right, you only love me as your friend.

 

 

“Good morning, Krystal-ssi!” Kai greeted warmly at Krystal who was just arrived at their class. He was totally happy when he saw her and without any hesitation he ran towards her desk when she just sat on her chair.

“May I sit here?” He asked, pointed out Sulli’s chair; she was absent that day though. Krystal blinked her eyes for a moment but then nodded her head.

“Sure.” She smiled.

“Thank you.” Kai sat next to her happily and they started to chat.

Yuri who was witnessing the moment between Kai and Krystal in front of her quickly turned her head away. She hurts seeing them talk comfortably like that.

“Yuri-ah, are you okay?” Chanyeol suddenly tapped Yuri’s shoulder from behind. He just came in to the class after meeting some friend at outside of their class.

She startled a little bit but she gives the tall guy a reassuring smile instead. “Huh? I’m okay, Yeollie. It’s just that something came up on my mind.” She lied but Chanyeol knows Yuri well.

“You’re not okay. What’s wrong?” He asked when the both of them sat on their respective chair. Yuri is facing Chanyeol now.

Chanyeol finally realized that Kai was now sitting next to Krystal and he already assumed that Yuri seemed to be bothered about it.

“Are you jealous seeing them, Yul?” He asked which make her almost choked at his question. The boys know that Yuri likes Kai. It was so obvious that they could claim Yuri had a special feeling towards him. But Kai was the only one who did not noticed how much she loves him as more than a friend.

Yuri widened her eyes and quickly denied it. “I’m not, Yeollie-ah. How could that question c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter