08

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am so sorry for the grammar errors/typos. English isn't my first language.

 

 

 

 

The sky is grey, signalling it’s going to rain. The weather is so cold yet cuddling, she wanted to sleep and forget everything about what had happened today.

“I actually like him too.”

But unfortunately, Krystal’s words kept on echoing on her mind. The fact that Krystal likes Kai back didn’t seem to please her. Of course, it won’t. How could she be happy if Krystal likes her crush?

Yuri quickly buried her face into her pillow once she stormed her petite body on her comfortable bed. She wanted to forget everything; everything that has bugged her today. She sighed deeply and she was now staring blankly at the white ceiling of her room. She closed her eyes for a moment but seconds later she opened them again; the guy that she loves kept appearing on her mind.

“Kai must be happy if he knows that Krystal likes him too.” Yuri mumbled quietly; rolling the blanket up to her beautiful face. Her mind was battling whether to tell Kai about it or not.

“Arghh!” She groaned loudly and ruffled her own hair before her phone suddenly rang which made her to heave a sigh when she saw the caller id.

“Jongin…” She softly muttered his name. “You’re calling me at the right time, pabo!” She said sarcastically and reluctantly picked up the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hey, babe! What are you doing?” His voice from the other line sounded so excited.

Yuri sighed. “Don’t call me babe.” She said in a plain voice. She hates when he calls her like that. She used to be extremely happy if he called her ‘babe’, but it’s not the same now that Kai has someone in his eyes.

“Why?”

“I don’t like it.”

Kai frowned yet confused with Yuri’s sudden reaction. “Are you sick Yuri? What’s wrong?” He asked.

Yuri shook her head. She doesn’t know either why she acts cold towards him. Maybe, she is just jealous after she knows the fact that Krystal likes Kai too.

“Nah, I’m okay.” She replied and she could hear Kai sighs on the other line.

“Should I come over Yul? Are you really okay?”

“Jongin..” Yuri softly called his real name and she sighed with that. “Don’t worry about me. It’s just…I don’t know…” She closed her eyes for seconds. She really doesn’t know why she acts like this and she hates when he shows his concern towards her. It indeed melts her heart.

“I’m just tired I guess.” She lied. “Anyway, about Krystal…” Yuri paused; putting her hands on her chest. I should do this. I should tell him; she mumbled inside. She decided to tell him although her heart did not let her.

“Oh, I was about to ask you about it. So how was it?” Kai asked excitedly and of course Yuri noticed how excited he was.

Another sigh escaped from . “Well…You must be happy if you know this.” She replied which made Kai more excited to know more about it.

“What is it? Oh gosh, tell me now Yul!” He sounds so impatient.

Yuri took a deep breath and closed her eyes tightly. After having the courage, she decided to tell him. “She has a feeling towards you too.” By the time she told Kai about it, she wanted to hang up her phone. She doesn’t want to know Kai’s reaction because she knows that he would be so excited and happy about it that enough to hurt her.

“W-what? What do you mean she has a feeling towards me too?” Kai on the other hand is still confused. But without he realized, he is already smiling like an idiot.

Yuri wants to smack Kai’s head. You’re pabo, Kai; she yelled inside. She doesn’t want to repeat it but Kai kept on insisting her to explain more about it.

“Pabo! She likes you too, Kai! She likes you!” She yelled through the phone. Her heart was throbbing.

Kai that was completely oblivious about Yuri, screaming excitedly on the other line. Yuri heard how happy he was after knowing that his crush likes him back. But what about her? Kai doesn’t even know that she has a crush on him.

“Thank you, Yul! Thank you for helping me. That’s why I love you.” Kai giggled and thanked his best friend for helping him. Now that he knew about Krystal likes him back, he has the chance to ask her out soon.

“Do you want me to treat you then?” He suddenly asked.

“Treat me what?” Yuri asked him back in a sharp tone.

“Oh, I have an idea!”

Yuri sighed. What another stupid idea from you, Kai?; She mumbled quietly. “Don’t make me do something stupid, Kkamjong. I warned you and I’m done with my job to help you with Krystal. It’s your turn to make your own moves.” She told him. She was right. Kai should make his own moves to tackle Krystal. She was done with her job to know how Krystal feels about Kai.

Kai giggled and nodded his head. “I know, I know. Listen to me first, Yuri-ah. What about we go on a double date?” He voiced out his suggestion and completely surprised Yuri.

“What do you mean by double date?” Yuri asked in confusion.

“I will go on a date with Krystal and you will go with Kris. So we are going on a double date together!” He explained in excitement.

Yuri widened her eyes. “Why should I go with Kris? Are you for real, Kim Jongin?” She faked a laugh. She didn’t believe that Kai would suggest a stupid idea like this. Why did he involves Kris all of sudden? She hoped that he was just joking around anyway.

“I’m serious! With you guys joining me on the date, you guys could help me out because I am still bad at tackling a girl, Yuri-ah. You know what I meant.” Kai reasoned out and his voice seemed so pleading.

“Help you in what way?” Yuri scratched behind her neck. “I’ve done everything for you, Kai. I’ve had asked Krystal if she likes you and it turned out that she likes you back.” She stated. She felt tired because of this. She didn’t want to get hurt again. It’s enough for her.

“But I still need your help, Yul. I can’t do this alone.” Kai sighed. It was true then. He still needs Yuri’s help to tackle Krystal.

“Then, why should Kris involves in this so-double-date?” She asked him in a sarcastic voice which made Kai a bit speechless.

“Well..about that…” His voice sounds shivering.

“Why?”

“Err…It’s nothing!” The tanned guy giggled upon his own stupidity. But the truth is he lied to her.

Yuri laughed. “You’re a bad liar, Kim Jongin. You better tell me the truth now!” She demanded in fury. She knows that her be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter