I can't possibly look like her.

Love Me For My Imperfections.

“Jaejoong! Get up!” Yoochun yelled into his ear.

Jaejoong sat up from his bed, clutching his head, clearly he didn’t get enough sleep.

“You’re usually the first one up, what did you do all night?” Yoochun said as he walked out of his room. Jaejoong start to recall what had happened. Then it all came back to him. When Minah finally fell asleep from her drunken phase, he brought her to her room. He then came back and his laptop and researched the orphanage that she went to. When he wasn’t able to find any information, he fell asleep around 5:00 am. Jaejoong rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock, it was 6:30. He only had an hour and a half of sleep. Serves him right for trying to snoop around.

He took a shower and stepped into the living room, where everyone was rushing around. “Why are you guys rushing around?” He asked.

“Did you hit your head or something? It’s our comeback performance today!” Junsu yelled at him, “And you’re busy sleeping in!” He shook his head. “Hurry up and get dressed!”

Jaejoong’s eyes widened, he forgot that their comeback concert was today. He groaned then went back to his room and changed. When he came back out, he saw Minah leaning against the doorway, half asleep.

“You,” He said to Minah, “Go back to sleep.”

“I can’t…manager told me that I had to come.” She yawned. “Why is my head pounding so much?” She whined.

“That is a hangover. It’s your fault for drinking so much.”

“Why didn’t you stop me…” She groaned.

“You threatened to tell the others.” Jaejoong grinned, “Serves you right.” He joked.

“Shut up.” She said, clutching her head.

“Everyone read to go? Manger is downstairs waiting for us.” Yunho said.

Everyone followed Yunho out the door and into the parking lot. There, parked two black SUV’s. They all split up and got in. Jaejoong, Minah and Yoochun went into one car, while the rest went into another.

The whole way there, Minah clutched her head, and was constantly reminded by Jaejoong that she had caused this all herself, and that didn’t help her hangover one bit. It didn’t help the car was making turns every second, which worsened her hangover.

- -

When they reached there, Minah dropped herself on the couch backstage. The black leather moaned as she moved around and made herself comfortable. She stretched her legs across the coffee table and rested her head back. She pinched the space between her eyes and sighed. “You brought it onto yourself…” Jaejoong sang.

“I get it! Stop pestering me about it!” She yelled at him, and then quickly clutched her head, stupid Jaejoong, making me yell, she thought.

The five guys soon went into their dressing rooms to prepare for their performance. Minah rested on the couch, she waited for ten minutes already and she was bored out of her mind. Maybe she should have brought a book or something, anything to keep her entertained.

“Bored, Minah?” Mr. Kim said behind her.

“Like you wouldn’t believe…”

“Don’t worry, SNSD will be arriving soon, we’re sharing this area with them today. You’ll have someone to talk to.”

“SN – Who?” She wrinkled my eyebrows.

“SNSD, have you not heard of them? They’re a girl group, they sing and stuff…Look, I gotta go, but I’ll be back.”

“Bye,” Minah waved. She starred at her boots, maybe she should get some new shoes. If she continues to wear these boots in this heat, she’s going to get athlete’s feet.

Just then, she heard a bunch of clacking coming down the hallway. Minah leaned over a little to see who it might be. Just when she thought she saw someone, nine girls came into the room. They were pretty, more than pretty. Not to mention they were stick thin too, it must be hard to keep in shape like that, not that it mattered to Minah.

“Oh…there’s someone here…” One of them said. The others turned and faced Minah. Minah gave a weak smile then went back to starring at her boots.

“I’m Sooyoung.” The tallest one said. She leaned over and held out her hand.

Minah stood up and shook it, “I’m Minah.”

Another girl came up behind her, “I’m Taeyeon, the leader…This is Yoona, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Seohyun, Sunny, Tiffany, and Jessica.”

“Nice to meet you all.” Minah bowed at them all.

“Hey…Sica…she looks like you!” Tiffany said.

The one named Jessica looked at Minah coldly then scoffed, “What are you, blind?”

Minah looked at Jessica, in some ways, they did look alike. This Jessica had the same icy stare that Minah had, their nose had the same shape and slope, their face both had the same shape. The only different between them was their lips, and eyebrows. Jessica looked at Minah up and down then scoffed again. She walked pass Minah, accidently pushing her.

“Don’t worry about her, she’s like that, even to us. She has a really nice heart deep down.” Sooyoung smiled.

Minah highly doubted that, but she smiled anyways. She sat back down on the couch before she could passed out. She rubbed her temple, that’s the last time she’s drinking, ever.