"Maid, dog, same thing."

Love Me For My Imperfections.

The five boys came through the door one by one, and took off their shoes in the foyer, all tired after a day of filming on Star King.

“I swear, Jessica was starring at you the WHOLE time.” Junsu said to Jaejoong.

“She’s into you, Jae.” Yunho added.

“Shut up, I don’t like her okay?” Jaejoong responded harshly.

“Come on, she’s hot.” Yunho said.

“If you like her so much, you can have her.” Jaejoong said. He froze and starred at the floor.

“What is it, Jae?” yoochun asked, “Having an embolism?” He joked.

“WHO GOT DIRT IN THE FOYER?!?!” Jaejoong pointed to a teeny tiny puddle of dirt on the clean floor.

“Would you calm down? It’s just dirt. I’ll get a dust pan and we’ll clean it.” Junsu said, trying to calm Jaejoong down.

Jaejoong took a few breaths and managed to calm down. The rest of the members walked out of the foyer. For some reason, Jaejoong knows that he’s going to end up cleaning the floor. He sighed, they were so immature.

“WOULD IT KILL YOU GUYS TO PUT YOUR SHOES ON THE SHOE RACK?!” Jaejoong exclaimed. He shook his head and started to pick up the shoes s left on the ground.

“His OCD is getting worse and worse…” Chanming said as they sat down in the living room.

“Tell me about it.” Junsu rolled his eyes.

Just then Jaejoong came into the room, the other four snickered. “Laugh all you want!” He yelled at them.

“Calm down, we were just kidding!” Yoochun said. He got up and handed Jaejoong the dustpan. “Go…do your thing, you know?”

“What am I? Your maid?” Jaejoong said between his teeth. 

Yunho’s eyes brightened up. “That reminds me…isn’t our maid suppose to be here today? I got a call from our manager saying someone dropped her off.”

Junsu and Changmin both shot up and ran towards the room they prepared for the maid. The other three followed behind them. Changmin knocked lightly on the door. There was no answer. He slowly pushed open the door and peaked inside. It was pitch black in the room. Junsu pushed the door open wider to allow the light from the hallways into the room. They saw her, fast asleep, and quickly closed the door.

“Can we wake her up?” Changmin asked happily.

“That’s probably not a good idea, let her rest, we’ll meet her in the morning.” Yoochun said, going into his room.

Jaejoong walked by them, mumbling under his breath. Ever since they were told they were going to have a maid, Jaejoong had to move everything out of his private work room to make space for the new maid. He gritted his teeth, went into his room and slammed the door.

The rest of the members decided to call it a night, and all parted their ways, into their own rooms.

-

The next morning, five hungry guys sat around the table.

“Something isn’t right…” Yunho said.

“OF COURSE NOT! THERE’S NOT FOOD!” Changmin yelled on the top of his lungs.

The other four members starred at each other in fear. Whenever Changmin is hungry, and there’s no food, he goes on frenzy and takes his anger out on them.

“Isn’t the maid supposed to be cooking for us?” Yoochun asked.

“She’s still sleeping.” Junsu mumbled, half awake.

The five of them sat in silence for a while. “Someone go wake her up…” Jaejoong said.

“Why don’t you.” Yoochun suggested.

“I second that.” Yunho said.

“Me too!” Changmin chirped in.

Jaejoong sighed. “You guys make me do everything.” He got up and walked towards the room. Being the person he is, he didn’t bother knocking on the door. He walked into her dim little room.

“You…”He started, “Wake up!”

She was still as a log.

“WAKE UP!” He commanded.

“What do you think she is? A dog?” Yoochun said behind him.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. “Maid, dog, same thing.”

Yoochun shook his head. He walked up to her bed and shook her shoulders gently.

She moaned, turned over and covered herself with the blankets.

“Uhm…Miss? Are you our maid?” Yoochun cleared this throat. “If you are…we’re kind of waiting for breakfast.”

“Go make it yourself.” A voice mumbled harshly under the blankets.

Yoochun looked at Jaejoong and sighed. This is going to be difficult.