There's no place like home.

Love Me For My Imperfections.

“I can’t believe she just showed up like that!” Jaejoong groaned as they entered their home. “And with drinks! Can you believe that?!”

“I told you, Jessica’s into you.” Junsu said.

“Too bad the feelings aren't mutual.”

“I’ll gladly take her off your hands.” Yunho smirked.

When the five of them walked into the living room, they saw Minah, sitting on the couch, frozen, with a piece of paper in her hands. She was studying it as if there was going to be a test on it that day.

“Minah, what are you reading?” Junsu went over and took a look. Junsu froze beside her.

“What is this?” Minah said, full of anger. “What is this?” She shot up, and stormed over to them, holding up the paper.

The guys scanned the paper. At that moment it felt like their air supply was cut off. No words came out. No air came out.

“Who’s is this?” Minah’s voice got louder.

“Minah, calm down…” It was Yunho who spoke first. “It’s a misunderstanding.”

Misunderstanding? Misunderstanding?” Minah balled up the piece of paper and threw it on the ground. “A misunderstanding that you have a news article, which states that I’m mentally ill?”

“Minah, listen to us.” Yunho began again.

“No! You listen to me!” Minah gritted through her teeth. “What the hell were you doing with that article? And more importantly, why the hell am I working for some idiots, who think I’m crazy?!”

“Minah, you don’t understand, we–”

“You what?” Minah shoved into Yunho and held him by his collar. “Do you think I’m crazy? I’ll show you crazy.” She said through her teeth, “Who’s the idiot that was looking at that article? Who’s the idiot that printed it out?”

Yunho began to panic. Sweat formed around his temples and he was out of breath. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came. He stuttered out some gibberish that made completely no sense. He tired to release of Minah’s hold, but her grip around his shirt was too tight. He was done for.

“It was me.” A husky voice spoke behind her. Minah released Yunho and turned around, facing Jaejoong, who looked just as anxious.

“You did that?” Minah said in almost a whisper. “You think I’m crazy?”

“It was an accident, Minah.” Jaejoong began to reason with her, but he knew he’d get nowhere. “I just stumbled upon it.”

“Is that why…” Minah began, “You wanted me to leave? When I first came here?” Minah felt hot tears forming in the corners of her eyes, but she brushed them away. They all think she’s crazy. All of them. Why was that? She had no clue. But they think she’s crazy. They wanted to get rid of her. No one ever wants her around. No one.

- -

“Where’s daddy?” Minah asked, batting her eyelashes, hoping to get a better answer than last time.

“Quit asking me that!” She responded, “Didn’t I tell you already?” She said, with anger in her eyes. “He left because of you!” She pointed her finger at Minah. “Get that through your head!”

“He couldn’t have…he loves me…he loves you too.” Minah whimpered.

She slapped Minah across the face. “Get lost. I don’t want to look at you. It’s all your fault…you and you alone!”

“Mommy…” Minah sobbed, “Please be happy…”

“I said, GET LOST!”

- -

Minah didn’t realize she collapsed on the floor. She didn’t realize the tears running down her face. She didn’t feel hurt, tired, or sick. All she felt was the hot mark across her face. Where her mom slapped her. Minah got up and ran towards the door. She slammed it shut behind her.

When she got to the streets, she realized she came out barefoot, but she didn’t care. She just kept running and running, hoping she’d never have to see that again. Never to feel that again. She felt dizzy, and wanted to throw up, but she kept running.

A little while later, rain began to pour from above. People around her opened their umbrella’s and continued with their lives. Minah was soaked from head to toe, sneezing and coughing while she kept running. She didn’t know where she was going, she just wanted to get away.

Minah found herself at the park, where she went the first time she tried to run away. She sat on the same bench as before, and brought her knees up to her chin, and buried her face in her arms. Minah began to cry, to let all the frustrations out. She wished she never got this job. She wished she never agreed to comeback. She wished she never met Jaejoong, or any of the other guys. She wished she could just jump off a cliff, or just stop existing altogether. The rain came down and harder. Minah shivered and hugged herself tighter. At least no one could tell that she’s crying from all the rain. She felt even dizzier than before, and wanted to throw up, but urged herself not to. She was just about to get up and go somewhere else, when she didn’t feel the rain anymore.

Minah looked up, and instead of the cloudy grey sky, she saw black. She looked in front of her and saw Jaejoong, holding a black umbrella over her head. His face was filled with sorrow and regret. His eyes looked sad and lonely. Minah couldn’t help but feel that way too. But when he reached down and hugged her, she felt a tiny spark light up within her. His warmth and comfort traveled into her. She felt at home. Jaejoong’s arms felt as if they were the best shelter in the world.

Minah felt light headed, and tried to keep her eyes open, but they felt heavy. All feeling seemed to be drained out of her. But right before she out, she made one last wish.

She wished to take back all those other wishes she made earlier.