Clue # 1: Acquired.

Love Me For My Imperfections.

When Minah got herself together, she splashed cold water on her face. She walked out of the washroom to find the whole room empty. She figured they probably all went out for the last show. She sat back down on the couch and starred at the empty can that still sat on the coffee table. She reached over, still filled with anger. As much as she was angry, she pressed her lips into a thin smile. Minah wished to somehow save this. Jaejoong bought her this. No one’s ever bought her anything. She wanted to keep it as a memory. But how on earth was she going to keep a can without being questioned?

She fiddled with the can and then broke off the metal tab at the top of the can. A smirked spread across her face, she rushed to one of the dressing rooms and searched around for a chain. A few minutes later, Minah was able to find a thin silver chain. She looped the chain through the tab and held it up to the light. There was a little pineapple on the tab. It kind of represented her feelings towards Jaejoong. Sour and acidic at first, but it soon gets sweet, and wants you craving for more.

This is defiantly not a jewelry piece Jessica would wear, but it’s also something she can never have.

- -

The whole ride home, Minah starred out the car window, she seems to have gotten over her fear of cars, but her stomach still had tingles and butterflies. Jaejoong sat in the seat beside hers, and kept a careful watch on her. She’s been acting weird ever since the concert finished. Every time Jaejoong tried to talk to her, she’d brush him away. She’s been silent this whole ride. Jaejoong took his eyes off her and looked out his window. He wonders what was wrong, but he stops his concerns for her fast. He didn’t have time to have any concern for her – he was too busy digging up the secrets. His only concern right now should be trying to get closer to her, and make her spit her past out.

- -

The next day, the guys had to head off for practice, and left early, leaving Minah home alone. The guys suggested she’d come but Junsu protested and said she should rest. They did get home pretty late last night. Minah woke up around 11:00am and decided she’d clean today. This was something she could do. She’s been forced to be on cleaning duty at her orphanage all the time.

Minah scrubbed the windows, floors, and counters until they were squeaky clean. At one point, she felt like their Cinderella, but it was better than the orphanage. Minah dusted and polished. She even organized the CD’s, movies, and books. Minah only went into the guy’s room to make their bed and clean the floor and windows. Other than that, she didn’t touch anything in their rooms. It wasn’t until she got to Jaejoong’s room that she lost her focus.

His room smelled like fresh mint and soap. There was a double bed, a desk, dresser, bookshelf and a stereo. Minah looked through his collection of books and CD’s. She was content that she didn’t find any SN – whatever it was – CD’s on his bookshelf. He had many classic novels too. She decided not to let anything distract her and started to clean again.

Minah realized that his table was dusty. She decided to dust his table too. She moved his laptop aside and wiped off the dust. She placed the laptop back onto the table and realized it was open. She closed the screen down. She then went back to the living room and heard a buzzing sound. She followed the sound and found that the printer was printing something. She waited for it to be complete and looked at what it was.

They were articles and information about Dokgo orphanage. Could this have been from Jaejoong’s laptop? If it was, why is he searching up this information? Minah felt herself get angry and annoyed. She needs to start prying answers out of Jaejoong immediately.

- -

When the guys got back home, it was a bit past 2:00 am. All of them went to their rooms sleepily, hoping for a relaxing day tomorrow. It wasn’t until an hour later that Jaejoong decided to get up, get dressed, and sneak out their building. He started his car and drove to the SM building.

Jaejoong crept past security easily and finally found his way to the basement door. Jaejoong quickly slid into the other side and the flashlight he grabbed before leaving his home. He took the concrete stairs down to the basement.

The basement was organized into several sections. In each section, there are cabinets with files in them. Jaejoong bit his lip, trying to figure out where they might keep records of Minah. Jaejoong decided to check out the DBSK records, maybe there was something there. He came to a halt at a door that was labelled D and went inside. He the lights and rummaged through the files. Now the problem is, how is he going to find it? These files weren’t in alphabetical order – they were in numeric order. Jaejoong sighed and started to look through each file.

Three file cabinets later, Jaejoong found the DBSK files. There weren’t much useful information. It’s all awards they won, songs they’ve written and contact information. Jaejoong put all the files away and wondered if this was a bad idea. There was nothing useful here at all.

Maybe Minah’s files were under her name, not theirs. Jaejoong took a while to remember her last name – Hwa. He hurried to over to the door labelled with H, went inside and the light. It took even longer to find the file labelled Hwa, but Jaejoong was very content with himself when he did. He opened the file and found a document that Minah filled out with her information, and then a picture of her was attached to the paper. Behind it was more paper work. Again, nothing useful.

Jaejoong heard a door shut from outside. He dropped the file and paper scattered all across the floor. “!” He muttered to himself.

“IS SOMEONE THERE?!” A man yelled. Jaejoong quickly stuffed all the loose papers back in the file and put it back in the cabinet. He started to hear footsteps coming his way. He shut off the lights and hid between the back of two file cabinets. The door slowly opened, revealing a line of light. Jaejoong held his breath and prayed for the security guard to leave. A few seconds later, the door closed and Jaejoong sighed in relief. He his flashlight was headed for the door.

Before he left, something caught his eyes. Under one of the cabinets, there was a small piece of paper. Jaejoong bent over and picked it up. The paper was ripped in half. Not by accident, but on purpose. It was almost as if someone didn’t want the information to get leaked out. Jaejoong squinted his eyes and read the remaining words on the piece of paper.

It was Minah’s birth certificate.