Triggering the illness.

Love Me For My Imperfections.

After two weeks of torture from Jaejoong, Minah was still burning food to dust. Each one looks less edible then the next. This is literally impossible. Never in her life has she cooked. Well, she did but it was punishment at her orphanage. And orphanage food was all she knew how to make, except, it’s not quit edible. At this rate, they’d fire her for sure. But the guys are all really encouraging, except Jaejoong. It’s almost like Jaejoong has something against Minah. She strolled through the hallway, with such thoughts in her head. Even though the thought of killing or harming Jaejoong seemed fun, the number one topic on her brain 24/7 is what Mr. Kang wouldn’t tell her. She can keep a secret. No one’s ever told her a secret but she was sure that she could keep it safe. Minah finally reached the kitchen. She looked at the digital clock above the stove. Its 2:30 am, if anyone sees her right now, they’d think she’s crazy for sure.

“I can’t believe I’m giving up sleep for this…” Minah muttered to herself. She got out a pan and a spatula. She got out a couple of eggs and cracked them into a bowl. She gave it a whisk and poured it into the pan. It started to sizzle. Okay, what now? She thought to herself. She started to swirl it around the pot. Minah thought she was doing well until the eggs started to burn. She turned off the heat and dumped them into the trash can.

- -

Minah repeated the same procedure 3 more times. If she kept this up, they’d run out of eggs soon. Minah sighed and rested her elbows on the counter.

“WHO’S THERE?!” A voice screamed behind her.

“AHHH!” Minah yelled, startled. She found Jaejoong holding up a baseball bat over his head, ready to attack.

“Oh, it’s just you.”

“Who’d you think it was? Some crazy fan girl?”

Jaejoong thought for a moment, “That has actually happened before.”

Minah chuckled, then went over and cracked two more eggs.

“Are you…cooking?” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow.

Minah sighed, “Caught me red handed.”

Minah poured the egg into the pan, within minutes, she managed to burn it again. “Dang, I just can’t get this right! A four year old can probably cook better than me.” Minah cracked another egg and pour it into the pan.

Jaejoong put down his baseball bat and walk over towards Minah. “You’re doing it wrong.” He scooted Minah over. “The heart is waaay too high.” He reached over the stove and turned the heart down to medium. “Come here.”

Minah obeyed his orders and stood in front of him. From behind, Jaejoong took her wrists, and directed how she should stir them. After a few minutes, Minah has finally cooked her first, non-burnt meal. She placed them on a plate and slid it over to Jaejoong. “Wanna taste test it?” She grinned.

Jaejoong smiled, got a fork and took a bite of the scrambled egg. “It doesn’t taste like anything.”

Minah’s eyes widened. “I forgot to put salt…”

“Stupid.” Jaejoong joked.

“You’re stupid.” Minah said coldly.

“Calm down, I was joking.”

“I’m not.” She scoffed. She took the plate and dumped the whole thing in the trash.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“Who asks some that?” Minah threw the plate on the counter and stormed off.

“HEY! Come back! HEY!” Jaejoong ran after her and caught her in the hallways. He turned her around so she was facing him.

“I have a name you know…” Minah said, her eyes were icy cold.

“Can you repeat it?”

Minah raised her hands and slapped Jaejoong across the face. She went back into her room, and then came back out. Jaejoong saw that she had her boots on and a bag swung over her shoulder.

“Can you not wear that in here? You’re getting dirt everywhere…”

“Are you kidding me?” Minah raised an eyebrow and slapped him again the stormed off towards the entrance.

“Hey! Where are you going? It’s late!” Jaejoong yelled after her.

“TO HELL!” Minah slammed her doors.

The rest of the guys came out after she slammed the door, all tired and yawning.

“What happened?” Yunho asked. “Did you make her mad again?”

“NO! She was making scrambled eggs, and I told her it tasted, plain because she forgot to put salt…then she PMSed on me.”

“It’s not the time for ist jokes.” Yoochun said.

“You probably did something to make her angry.” Junsu added.

“I swear I didn’t!” Jaejoong protested. “Maybe she is mentally ill…”

“Should we take her to a therapist?” Changmin chirped.

“I don’t think that’s necessary, but we should tell our manager or something.” Yunho said.

“We’ll go tomorrow morning.” Yoochun suggested. “I just hope she’ll be alright by herself at this hour.