Don't tell me to shut up.

Love Me For My Imperfections.

After five minutes to trying to convince her to wake up, Yoochun and Jaejoong finally gave up. Jaejoong ended up making omelettes for the group. “I told you we didn’t need a maid. I ended up cooking anyways” Jaejoong said, angrily.

“It’s always hard on the first day, give her a break.” Yoochun said.

“You’re taking her side?” Jaejoong’s eyes widened. “You were there with me! You saw how difficult she was!”

Yoochun shrugged. They all started to eat and then noticed a figure walk into the kitchen.

The five of them examined her. She was about 5’5, and had straight black her. She was in a plaid uniform looking skirt, and a dirtied white blouse tucked in. There was dirt on her face, and cuts and bruises on her leg.

“I didn’t know it was Halloween.” Jaejoong joked, but he was the only one laughing.

She gave him a dirty look. “Shut up.” She said.

Jaejoong scoffed, while the other four was completely struck. It wasn’t because they thought she was dirty, ill mannered, or even a little crazy looking, but how did SM pick her, as their maid? And plus, How dare she tell Korea’s top boy band to shut up?

“How’d you get this job?” Jaejoong asked what the others were afraid to ask.

“I don’t know.” She shrugged. She leaned against the wall and started to pick at her cuticles. She looked back up at the five guys around the table and smiled.

“I’m Hwa Minah…you you guys are…?” She said.

“I’m Yunho, the group’s leader.”

“I’m Changmin!”

“I’m Junsu.”

“And I’m Yoochun.”

They all introduced themselves one by one. Minah’s eyes landed on the last person, who has his attention focused on the omelette that sat on this plate. “And you are…?” Minah raised an eyebrow.

“This is Jaejoong.” Yoochun spoke for him.

“I guess he has…special problems or needs?” Minah asked.

“No…he’s just very–”

Jaejoong got up before Yoochun should finish his sentence. “I think you should leave.” Jaejoong said coldly.

“Why’s that?” Minah stepped in front of him.

“We don’t need a filthy rat like you running around our apartment.”

The rest of the members cringed at what Jaejoong said. Jaejoong was known to be cold to outsiders however, they never knew he’d actually say something so hurtful.

“Excuse me?” Minah raised her voice. “Who are you calling a filthy rat? Do you even take the time to get to know someone? There’s more than how they look.”

“Well, by the way you acted earlier, I don’t think there’s much to you.”

Minah rested her hands on her hips and looked harshly into Jaejoong’s eyes. Jaejoong walked closer and closer towards her until he was only inches away. “If I were you, I’d leave right now, you filthy rat.

“Call me that again.” Minah threatened.

“You’re a filthy rat.”

Minah clenched her fists and punched Jaejoong right in the jaw. “You should think before you speak.” She turned away and disappeared down the hallway.

The other members starred in shock. Their mouths were left hanging. No one could believe what just happened. Did she just punch Jaejoong?

Jaejoong was furious, “DID YOU SEE WHAT SHE DID?!”

They all nodded their heads slowly. “Well, Jae…you kind of asked for it…” Yunho said.

“Yeah, calling someone a filthy rat, isn’t the nicest thing…” Junsu added.

“SHE PUNCHED ME!” Jaejoong yelled.

Minah heard Jaejoong yelling all the way from her room. She rolled her eyes, slipped on her boots, grabbed her duffle bag and continued to exit the apartment. The others noticed her and Yoochun stood up and ran over as quickly as possible.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“A place without any IDIOTS!” She emphasized the last part.

Soon, Yunho, Junsu, and Changmin all came running over. “Look, Jae doesn’t mean anything he said.” Yunho started.

“He’s just shaken up…” Junsu explained, “He’s tired from yesterday’s filming.” 

“Tell it to someone who cares.” Minah opened the front door and slammed it shut.

“Good going Jae…” Yunho said, sitting back down at the table.

“It’s good that she left…” Jaejoong spoke quietly.

“They’re going to replace her with some crazy fan girl!” Changmin said.

“You don’t get it!” Jaejoong stood up. “I saw her picture in the papers a few days ago.”

The rest of them stared at Jaejoong with glossy eyes, not knowing what he was going on about. “She’s wanted by the police. She escaped Dokgo orphanage about a week ago. Apparently they said she was mentally ill. How she got this job was beyond me.”

“Mentally…ill?” Junsu whispered.

They all starred at Jaejoong, they knew there was going to be trouble. And like Jaejoong, they were curious how she even got the job here. SM would do their research before letting someone in here to work as a maid. So how did a mentally ill person, even get in here? SM was defiantly hiding something from them, and they were bound to find just what their hiding.