The Biology Teacher

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho's P.O.V

Monday morning is one of the toughest mornings in history, or it feels like that. Suho climbed out from bed, tired after a long meeting last night. Xiumin suddenly felt for having a meeting... at 7 pm to freaking 12 am! At least Suho could get out before Xiumin would stop and discuss more work with him.

 

Suho took a quick shower and begun to get dressed for school, it was a beautiful day outside and the snow on the ground was white and dazzling. It has snowed the whole night, so the streets and the grounds are filled with soft, white, dazzling, cold snow. The weather is perfect for kids be out playing, and perfect for the children's murderer to look after a new victim.

 

Xiumin has send out police patrols to have an extra eye on the parks and other famous places for kids. Suho must go to school, he must study things he has already learned and figure out who is the damn murderer, before another innocent child dies. Though he has one problem... Lay.

 

Lay stealing Suho's attention all the time, or it feels like that. And now, after Sunday mornings little fun time, he can't stop think about him. He either must ask him for help or totally ignore him. He doesn't want Lay to think he doesn't like him anymore, so he will just ask him to help him out.

 

Suho took a quick breakfast before he grabbed his things and begun to walk to school before he would be late. He walked fast and looked around, it was a very beautiful sight to see children play and parents watch them carefully. Suho hope that nothing will happen to any child around here, especially now.

 

Suho walked down the corridors and open his locker to get some books and leave his bag and jacket, he doesn't feel to carry everything with him. He looked at his watch, he has more than ten minutes before the first class begins, so he can take it easy for a while,

 

He walked towards the classroom and watched the students around him, those who talked, passed him or were just standing in a corner and waited for someone or something to happened. Nothing escape Suho's eyes, especially not a boy who were whispering with one off the teachers.

 

Suho didn't literally stare at them, but he glanced over at them many times, trying to find details or clues for what they talked about. He scanned the boy first, then the teacher. When his eyes feel on the teachers hand, he almost stopped, but looked away and continued to walk. He had found a clue, or something that will help him for sure.

 

Suho enter his classroom with his deep thoughts, almost didn't notice Lay who grated him right in front off him, but all Suho could say was...

 

 

“Oh, hi.”

 

 

He just sat down and took up his pen and block to take some notes before he would forget what he was going to do later, but he didn't notice the sad and almost hurt expression on Lay's face.

 

Lay walked back to his seat beside Kai who begun to talk loud, but Lay wasn't listening anymore, he was kind off hurt by Suho's weird grating. Suho self woke up from his thoughts and looked up, expecting Lay to stand beside him and just stare at him with his cute smile, but no Yixing was standing there.

 

Suho looked around and saw Lay stare down at his book while Kai was talking loud with Sehun and Luhan, D.O and Chen were talking for themselves beside them all. Suho got up and walked over to Lay who didn't look up, had he said something wrong?

 

 

“What are you reading?”
“Biology.”
“Something interesting?”
“Mm.”

 

 

That conversation was short, shorter than Suho expected. Suho sat down beside Lay and tried to get his attention by smiling his angel smile at him and cleared his throat.

 

 

“So, what did you do yesterday?”
“Studying, helping mom, nothing much. And you?”

 

 

Lay looked up form his book now, he smiled a little weak and Suho could tell that he must had done something wrong. But now he was paying all his attention towards Lay, just to cheer him up.

 

 

“I was home, cleaning the rest off the place and hanged out with my friends for a while.”
“Oh, uhm do you have my book you borrowed with you?”
“Which book?”
“You know, that one I borrowed you for two days ago, you know Saturday.”

 

 

Suho saw how Lay tried to get an excuse to get away from Kai and the others and Suho nodded and got up. Lay followed him fast and they both sat down at Suho's seat in the corner.

 

 

“Listen Lay, I don't know what wrong I did, but I need you help. You know the new teachers better than me.”
“Oh, sure but one question, first. Did you go out and have fun or did you discuss work last night?”
“We had a meeting, I need to speed up my work if we want to stop that murderer.”
“So what can I help you with?”
“It's a teacher, he wear a ring with a special mark on it. He's tall, brown hair and pale skin, do you know him?”
“It do sound like my biology teacher, but I'm not sure.”
“He has a pretty deep voice, has a habit of playing with his finger while talking.”
“Wow, it is really my biology teacher. What about him?”
“That ring, I need to take a closer look at it. But I don't know how.”

 

 

Lay looked down on the floor and sighed, he tried to think hard as Suho, but nothing came to their minds. Then Lay suddenly looked up fast and smiled.

 

 

“He always takes off his ring during the biology class! I can take it when he doesn't see.”
“But that's risky, he will notice that it's gone right away.”
“I just go to him later and explain that I found the ring on the ground outside and just wants to know who it is.”
“Are you sure, it's kind of risky and if he founds out...”
“Oh please, I have been chased the whole Saturday afternoon and you think I'm not able to fix this?”
“You right, sorry. But I promised to try to not let you do dangerous and stupid things, remember?”
“I remember sweety, I remember.”

 

 

Lay smiled and Suho just wanted to lend into a kiss right now, but he hadn't time, because the bell rang and all the students and the teacher came in. It was time for the first class to begin.

 

 

Lay's P.O.V

Lay was nervous as hell, he was going to steal, no borrow his teachers ring. Still, he hasn't stole anything before, or almost anyway. He stole Sehun's bubble tea once, which was the hardest thing to do ever, but he managed to steal it. Now he must steal a ring, a precious ring to his teachers.

 

Lay walked to his classroom alone, no one else in his class have biology with him, not this advanced biology that he goes. But at least he can concentrate without having Kai or anyone else over him all the time. So yeah, he kind off nervous anyway.

 

Lay took a seat in the classroom, the rest off the students begun to sit down and soon his teacher enters. Lay pretend to read like usual, he tried to just act normal. He tried to not think about what he was planing to do, after all his own teacher might be the murderer, or something. Suho react to him anyway!

 

The bell rang loud and woke Lay up form his book, he looked up and like always his teacher smiled and begun the class, still having his ring on. He begun to write on the whiteboard and talked loud, everyone's attention was on him. When he had talked for 20 minutes he let the class begun to work with some questions, including Lay.

 

Lay glanced up sometimes, waited for his teacher to take his ring off. Lay could literally hear his heart beat fast and hard, he was nervous and will get suspected if he doesn't calm down. He begun to read some pages in his books, finally calming down and a good sound was heard.

 

Lay looked up, seeing the little silver metal thing lay on the teachers desk. Lay breathed out quite and begun to wonder how he actually was going to steal the ring. Lucky him, it knocked on the door and he had to go and open. It was a student who got him out from the classroom, everyone begun to talk and Lay got up to get the ring, but he can't just take it in front off everyone.

 

Lay grabbed his pen and got up from his seat, he walked over to the desk and grabbed the pencil sharpener. Everyone acted like nothing happened, other students walked pass the desk and Lay took the chance to grab the ring when no one saw. He made sure no one saw, because if they did he would get accused pretty fast.

 

Lay hurried back to his seat and begun to write some words in his notebook, all the time holding his breathe until his teacher came in and smiled. Everything was like before, everyone worked on and the teacher himself just taught out things like a normal teacher. Yeah, nothing special with other words.

 

 

♠♥♦♣♣♦♥♠

 

 

The bell rang suddenly and everyone got up to walk out. Lay looked up at his teacher worried that he would notice his ring being gone. But his teacher hurried to gather his things and Lay begun to walk out, hopefully he won't notice.

 

Lay walked calm and normally towards the canteen, he was going to eat lunch with Suho and the others. He put his books in his locker and was about to take out the ring he had put in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter