Gone?

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay's P.O.V

'He's gone... Where did he...? Did he really...? Suho... Why..?'

 

Lay felt the tears as he rushed out from the room, he need air. He couldn't breathe, he just couldn't. Baekhyun run after him, worried as Lay held in the tears as good as he could, but he just couldn't. Instead, he rushed towards the exit and then collapsed on the ground, crying.

 

 

“Lay! I'm sorry, I didn't want to tell you, but... But this is what I got in my report from the Seoul police. I'm sorry, I mean it.”

 

 

Those words, those sorry's let so empty. It can't be true, Lay just can't believe the fact that this has happened to Suho. He's smart, he's careful and he's not the person who will just...

 

 

“I-I wanna go home... Excuse me.”
“Lay, please, don't-”
“Let me be alone... I just... wanna be... alone.”

 

 

Lay walked away fast, not wanting to face Baekhyun right now. He rushed right back home, hiding in his room as his mind finally let out all the thoughts.

 

'This can't be happening... This can't be happening! It's a lie! It have to be a lie! Someone reported something wrong! Yes,that's it! It can't be... It just... can't... Suho... You promised... Your promised to come back! Why did you lie to me?! Why?! I love you! I... Love... You...'

 

Lay felt how his mind got to worked up, he couldn't handle all those feeling. He felt how his body lost his balance and he literally felt his body collapse and he fainted. Letting his body hit the floor with a weak thud and then he was just laying there, unconscious.

 

 

***

 

 

“Lay! Wake up! Lay!”
“Hey! Are you alright?! Do you hear me?!”
“Oh my! What if he's in coma?!”
“Stop panic and help me to wake him up!”
“Lay hyung! Wake up!”

 

 

Lay groaned as he looked up, his head hurts a lot and his mind is still exhausted after the giant depression that had dropped over in his head. Around him was his worried friends, staring down at him as they tried to wake him up.

 

 

“Hey, are you alright?”
“We heard the news, about Suho.”
“Come here, you need a hug.”

 

 

D.O hugged Lay who just had sit up, he felt so... empty. He recognize this feeling, it's just like the last time. He hate it.

 

 

“What are you going to do now?”
“I... I don't know.”
“Let him be for a while, he need to control his feelings again.”
“Your mom left for a while, so you know. But do you want something?”
“Like water or something to eat?”
“I... I don't know.”

 

 

Lay really didn't know, his mind was at the moment out of function and his friends knew it. They got up and helped Lay, got him water, helped him to grab a shower and eat some food. But in the end of the day, Lay hide under his blanket in his bed, crying.

 

'What happened him? Why did it happen? He said he would come back... Why did he lie to me? Why...? I... Someone... tell me... what happened...'

 

 

***

 

 

“The body hasn't been found yet, but the blood all over his apartment pointing that he's probably dead by now.”
“We think the murder happened last Saturday night. As we have understood, Kim Joonmyun had entered his apartment, a neighbor saw him, and he was gone for over three days. No one has seen him since then, and they found the apartment empty three days after, at the Thursday morning.”
“We found out by our police friends in Seoul about this about three days after they found the apartment bloody and empty.”
“We think the culprit is send from Zed and his gang.”
“It's terrible, we know, but someone has to help us out. And you came even closer than we did to him.”
“Do you think you can help us, Lay?”

 

 

Lay stared down at the table, not wanting to answer. He don't know what he can, he don't know anything. He's just a mindless person, literally. He just eat, sleep drinks and do it all over. No school, no work, no being with friends and family. Just minding his own business and hiding in his room all days long.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter