The Missing Girl Part 1

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay's P.O.V

Lay got up earlier, after the dinner with Suho he felt pretty... weird. He wasn't feeling that little hidden depression inside him, it had somewhat lighten a little. He remember that Suho was going to be his assistant (slave) today, he somewhat looked forward to it. After all, Suho think he can call him his partner and make a deal with Kai about him? Don't think so.

Lay hurried to get dressed and hurried to eat some breakfast before he would go to school, on a Saturday. Lay's mother (Mrs. Zhang) looked at Lay who almost ran out from the kitchen, as usual she walked out to the front door to see Lay get his shoes on and ready to leave.

 

“What are you going to do today?”
“Showing the new boy around a little, study, the usual I guess.”
“You know that I don't like that you study to much.”
“I will be fun mom, I coming home later, promise.”
“Be careful.”

 

Lay nodded and hurried out without another word, his mother always think that danger is around every corner, maybe she's right? Lay walked to school and found Suho outside, the time was exactly 9:00 am. 'He's in time, I never thought he would get here in time. I never thought he would show up for real...'

 

“Good morning Yixing.”
“Morning Suho, shall we begin then?”
“Lets get it over.”

 

Lay walked in, he had a key to the door and locked it up while he talked to Suho who just followed him in. They walked quiet to the lab and for the first time, Lay had no idea why he was in school on a Saturday. Maybe he should do something else today, just try something new?

 

“What are we going to do?”
“I actually don't really know, I first thought that we could study...”
“Why don't you relax a little, you study pretty much, maybe to much?”
“Everyone telling me that, but I like to be prepared. I don't want to study whole nights before big test, I rather study a little all the time.”
“And that's good, but even you have to rest some times. Everyone must have a day off, maybe not every day, but just a one day between.”
“I had a day off yesterday, when I was with you, out eating dinner.”
“Come on Lay, you liked our dinner. You laughed!”

 

Lay looked at Suho who smiled, he really tried to cheer him up today. 'I have never seen him like this, now when I think about it... I have just met him... That boy, he manage to get friends and melt in pretty fast, only two or three days, and barely that... Interesting.'

Lay let in Suho in the lab and the lights, it was clean and empty, like Lay always have seen it everyone morning when he comes to school to check the lab. He walked over to a computer and took up his bag, he had some papers in it and some other things.

 

“So we're just going to sit in here, the whole day, and study?”
“Not the whole day, I sit here until lunch, take a break and then go back again.”
“And what am I doing here now again?”
“You're my assistant, remember?”

 

Suho sighed a little before he sat down beside Lay, it felt weird to sit so close to someone else, especially when you're used to sit alone. Lay just smiled and begun to check his things, when he remember something, he has no big test soon, and he has no homework either. What should they do today?

 

“Do you get it now why I asked why we're here? We have nothing to do.”
“You was right this time, but what do you wanna do instead then?”
“As your assistant, I'm going to make a schedule of fun things to do today.”
“And what is 'Fun' for you?”
“Solve cases, watch movies, but mostly I solve cases.”
“And what are we going to do right now?”
“A girl is lost, she just disappeared and no one has seen her since last night.”
“If she was lost outside, she might be dead. It's winter and cold, snow everywhere, she won't have a chance out there.”
“I know, but no one really has seen her go out either, she might be kidnapped.”

 

Lay looked at Suho who smiled, 'He's up to something,isn't he? God, I promised mom to be careful, so he better not drag me into something stupid that make me get in trouble.'

 

“Fine, lets go then. But you going to carry my bag.”

 

Suho sighed but smiled, he was after all Lay's assistant today.

 

Suho's P.O.V

Suho had got a call from Kris, a girl was missing. Suho promised to help, which he's going to do now with Lay. Lay will get suspicious, but maybe it's okay if Lay knows about him? He's wondering if it's okay to even feel sometimes, because sometimes it's better as a detective to not feel anything, and sometimes you have to feel more than a normal person.

Suho walked with Lay outside and looked around, the girl had disappeared late and no one had seen her leave the house. Suho didn't know what he were looking for right now, but he must start somewhere, right? Lay just walked after him and looked around after something too, but he wasn't sure what he looked after either.

 

“Uhm Suho, what are we looking after?”
“Well, traces, something, anything to be honest.”
“Blood?”
“Don't know, maybe a little toy or weird marks on the ground.”
“Great, you don't even know where to start.”

 

Lay spoke his mind without he cared if Suho felt a little annoyed, but Suho can't blame Lay, because he were right. Suho sighed loud, he know were you might can start to get information, but should he really go there? After all he's hunted by someone who want him dead, they might be there.

 

“Lets go to the police station, we might get some clues from them.”
“Wait... I know a better place, but it's a little dangerous.”
“Were is it?”
“It's a hangout, for criminal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter