The New Boy And Member

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho's P.O.VS

Suho dressed up in his new outfit, he felt weird and wondered if he looked like an idiot or normal. Suho ate breakfast and grabbed his bag, he can't believe it but he's going to school again.

Suho was dressed up like an teenager, black jeans, white converse, white T-shirt, a blazer and a brown-beige hat over his dark black hair. He had a watch on his left wrist and a necklace around his neck, he looked almost to handsome for school, or that was what Tao said when he came to pick him up.

Suho had to go with Tao, he was getting more information about the murders and about the most suspected kids in the school, the detectives of course. Suho hate to admit it, but the detectives are the smartest culprits, he could be one too if he wanted too.

 

“I know the feeling Jo...”
“My name is Suho, don't say my real name.”
“Sorry Suho, but I know the feeling, you don't like to be under cover.”
“I don't like to lie and pretend to much, so I'm just going to be myself, more or less.”
“I have always wonder, do you know how to be normal?”

 

Tao asked innocent and looked over at Suho, the chauffeur stopped the car because of a red light. Suho took a deep breath while thinking about it.

 

“I know how to act like I'm normal, but I don't have a normal life.”
“I'm going to tell you what I told detective C and B, don't show your intelligence. Or in your case, do that. Because you must show them that you're as smart as these kids, but don't try to...”
“Get popular? I know that much Tao, I know how to act like a normal person, but I don't have a normal life. I won't blow my cover like C or B, I will stay under it until I found the culprit.”
“Here we are then sir, your new school.”

 

The chauffeur got out and open the door for Suho who waved goodbye to Tao before stepping out in the cold air, December the coldest month on the year. Suho begun to walk and was going to finish his business quick with the principal before stepping in to his new classroom.

 

♠♥♦♣♣♦♥♠

 

“Thanks for coming to us Mr. Kim, even if it's in the middle of the school year.”
“My apology for being late this morning.”

 

Suho bowed and got up, he had talked with the young principal for over 20 minutes. When Suho was going to school when he was younger, it was an old grumpy man who ruled it, but not it's an young woman who seems to know how to handle a school these days. She's just a bit over 25 and look pretty good, so Suho doesn't have to worry that the principal would recognize him.

 

“Now you can go to your home classroom and meet your class, okay?”
“Okay, thanks Miss Lee.”

 

Suho bowed and walked out and down to his classroom, he remember his old school like the back of his hand. He stepped up to the door and knocked on it, he waited patiently and heard how everyone inside the classroom got quiet and the door went open by the professor who smiled a little.

 

“You must be Kim Suho, or am I wrong?”
“No, you're pretty correct sir.”
“Welcome to our class then, come in, come in.”

 

The professor stepped aside and Suho walked in and let everyone take a good look at him, he could see many shocked faces among the students. He waited for the professor to say anything, but the professor was also scanning Suho form top to toe.

 

“Well class this is...”
“Kim Suho, form Busan and just moved here.”
“You're are totally right Mr. Kim.”

 

The professor were looking at a student who smiled proud, was he challenging Suho? Suho smiled his angelic smile and made everyone stare almost dreaming at him.

 

“Well, Jongin, or should I say Kai? Do you know how old I am?”
“H-How did you know my name?”
“It's easy to say, I heard girls whisper about you, you're a dancer and soon to the boss police officer Kim. Or am I totally wrong?”
“N-No...”
“Wow impressive Suho, I see why you came in to our school. Now please take a seat and enjoy the day with us.”

 

Suho walked down and took a seat in the back of the classroom, he already know everything he has to know. But he liked to listen to his old professor, he can't understand how his professor didn't recognize him, it's almost amazing.

 

♠♥♦♣♣♦♥♠

 

The day had end pretty fast, Suho hadn't found anyone in his class who seemed suspicious. He just got out and walked slowly down the hallway, not caring about the students all eyes following him. He was at the exit when he heard someone call him and stopped.

 

“Suho! New guy! Stop!”

 

Suho turned around and saw that bragging boy, Kai was it. He caught his breathe and stood up to show that he wasn't to exhausted yet.

 

“Can I help you, Kai?”
“I... I want to talk to you, more private.”
“Oh? Something important I guess? Well I have more important things to do, sorry.”
“Wait, please.”
“A riddle just for you then, if you answer right, I will come with you, if not I will ask the same riddle tomorrow and if you answer wrong again, well I won't come with you until you answer right.”
“And if I answer right... Will you come then?”
“Yes, I will. Now, listen carefully: 'In a village, people live together and take care of each others. They have a president and his family, protectors (like ninjas or knights) and the normal village people. Who is the king in the village?'“

 

Kai looked at Suho, he looked like he had no idea what Suho was asking. Suho stared back and for a while he thought that Kai had died somehow, right here and now. Btu then he open his mouth for some seconds, nothing came out and Suho sighed, so Kai isn't going to answer yet?

 

“It's not the president, right?”
“I'm not saying anything, your answer please.”
“The knights?”
“Is that your answer?”
“I don't know... I guess it's the protectors.”
“Wrong, guess once again.”
“But you said...”
“Guess once again I said.”
“If it isn't the protectors nor the president, it must be the villagers.”
“Why? Tell me.”
“Eh... Because it isn't the protectors nor the president.”

 

Suho sighed, Kai didn't get the point after all. He looked down at his watch and sighed once again, he hasn't much to do today anyway, maybe he can get information from Kai and his friends? If now he has any friends...

 

“I will go with you, just because I have some time over. But I want you to think over my riddle, okay?”
“Okay,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter