Moving

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay's P.O.V

Lay laughed as he walked with Luhan down the street, mostly talking about school and their boyfriends. Yes, Luhan just got together with Sehun who had asked him out after all the weird incidences was over.

 

 

“So Lay, when are you planing to quiet school? I heard Suho was going to Seoul to continue his detective work. Is it true?”
“Mm, he did ask me to come along.”

 

 

Lay smiled for himself as he remembered when Suho confessed for everyone that he was the smart young detective and that he was undercover to find traces to a murderer. It showed up that Zed was the child murderer and that he was a leader for a big gangster organization.

 

But something is worrying Lay, and it's the way Suhos acting. It's like he knows that something still isn't over, and that someone is still after him. Yes, Suho told Lay more about Zed and why he was so desperate to kill Suho.

 

 

“Why don't you go with him? I'm not saying that you should, but I don't know why you shouldn't either.”
“It's because I have my life here, and I have moved from China to here. And you guys is here. And I have a good family, going to a good school and everything here is just perfect for me in so many ways. But I also want to move in a way, to get away from all the old things, to get free from the pain that still rest here.”

 

 

Luhan nodded understanding as he smiled and rest his hand on Lay's shoulder, smiling kind as he tried to change the topic. They begun to talk about bubble tea and as they talked about it, they were walking towards the bubble tea shop.

 

 

***

 

 

“Come on Lay, it's better than staying here. Please, you promised to be by my side all the time, no matter what way I choose to go. You said that if I decided to continue as a detective, you would come along.”
“But I didn't know that you would move so far away. I love you sweetie, but this is almost to big for me. I mean, you're used to not be home, by your friends and all, but I'm not.”
“But you will see them soon again, as fast it's a case here.”
“Oh, so you think I want to come back here when something bad has happened?”
“No, but I don't think you're safe here either.”
“So, you think I'm much safer in the big city where everything is actually happening? Oh I feel so safe!”
“Honey, don't get mad at me. Please, I'm just trying to explain that you're much safer with me. You don't know a thing about-”
“I get it, you want me to stay by your side to make sure that no one who wants to hurt you goes after me, like Zed did. But Zed is in jail, and I promise you that nothing can hurt us, seriously.”
“B-But honey, I need you. I love you, please, don't leave me.”
“But you're the one leaving, not me. You're the one who wants to move, but I'm not really ready to take that step. I love you to, but I just can't.”

 

 

Lay stared serious at Suho who had been trying to convince Lay to come with him to Seoul, but Lay isn't ready to move. He has tried to convince himself, but he can't. Suho sighed as he hugged Lay, wanting to take him with him so badly, but can't forcing him to come along.

 

 

“I will miss you so much while you're gone. What if I die by missing you so much?”
“You won't and like you said, you will come back when something happens here.”
“You're not saying that you will kill people to get me back here?”
“Haha, no silly! What I mean is, if there is that many criminals here as it seemed when we was at those weird places, I guess that you will be back soon again.”

 

 

Suho laughed as he left a peek on Lay's cheek, having to go to pack his things up. Because tomorrow he will leave, he will leave Lay and everyone else. Lay will miss Suho, he admit that it will be hard to go to school again and not see Suho for a long time. But he will probably call him every week, text him or just think about him whenever he miss him.

 

 

“Promise to call often, okay?”
“I promise, and you promise to answer when I call?”
“Yeah, I will try to remember that. But do you have anywhere to sleep for the night?”
“Yeah, I promised to stay at Kris place, and Baekhyun and Chanyeol is planing to take me out for a last night of fun. Though, I don't know if you wanna come along.”
“No, I'm fine with no alcohol. I don't drink, and you know that.”
“But promise to come by tomorrow, to wave me off. Please.”
“I promise, if you promise to be careful tonight.”
“I promise my little unicorn.”
“Oh shut up grandpa and kiss me.”

 

 

Lay laughed like Suho as they kissed, embracing each others before Suho really had to go. Lay waved goodbye from the door as he stared at Suho who got in to Xiumin's car, yes Xiumin picked Suho up. Lay waved to Xiumin who was chocking enough waving back while smiling. Then the car drove away and Suho was on his way home to pack his things.

 

 

“Yixing! Has the boy left yet?!”
“Yes mom, he just left!”
“Oh, but what about lunch?! I wanted to cook something for him!”
“Don't worry, you will get the chance another time!”

 

 

Lay walked towards his room as his mother peeked out her head from the kitchen, staring at Lay who felt sad. He's not going to see Suho for days, weeks, maybe even months. Lay sighed as he went in to his room, closing the door as he laid down on the bed, staring up at the roof.

 

Does his life have any purpose or is he just a soul that is walking lost on Earth? Yes, Lay feel lost. He want to go with Suho, but still stay here. But without Suho being here, what is Lay supposed to do during the weekends? Study like he did before? He guess, or try to be more with his friends.

 

 

“Are you alright Yixing? You looked a little down when you walked up to your room.”
“I'm fine mom, just a little tired.”
“No, you're not tired, it's something else. What's wrong?”

 

 

Lay's mother walked in as she sat down on the bed beside Lay who sat up. A deep and long sigh was heard for Lay as he tried to not sound to depressed.

 

 

“Suho is moving to Seoul, and he did ask me if I wanted to come with him.”
“He did what?! And what did you answer?”
“I said thanks, but no thanks. I don't want to leave my home.”
“I see, and you're sad because you want see him for a long time?”

 

 

Lay nodded a little as his mother sighed a little quiet for herself. Lay glanced up at her as she shook her head, not understanding how young people think today.

 

 

“Not to sound old and all, but you're only 17 years old Yixing, and so is Suho. I think if he ask you something so serious like this, he's taking life to simple and easy. I mean you haven't even quit High school yet, and you still have to finish your education yet. Sure, you're smart and is already acting like an adult, but you're moving to fast forward.”
“I know, that's a little why I said no. But you don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter