C.A.I.A's Detectives (EXO)

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N P.O.V

It was a dark night, darker than it usual is. The snow were falling down from the sky, landing soft on the ground. The snow were dazzling and nothing seemed bad, but right behind the corner something terrible was happening. No one ever expected this to happen here, at just this place on Earth.

A little village, some miles away from Seoul, looked peaceful and not cursed, like it was. The little village was flowering on the spring, on the summer it was light and hot here, on the autumn the trees leaves was more beautiful than somewhere else, and on the winter the village almost shined up from the white snow that always looked white and soft.

On the nights you could see stars if it wasn't cloudy, but to night it was cloudy. Behind the clouds a full moon was shining and tried to get it's milky light down to the dazzling snow that now wasn't as dazzling like before. People were laying in their beds in their warm houses, sleeping and dreamed away to their own worlds, not knowing what was happening around them.

A screamed filled the quiet an cold night, blood splashed down on the white snow that now were filled with a red color, no one heard or saw anything. The night got quiet again and the snow continued to fall down form the sky, laying down on the ground and down on the dead little girl on the cold ground, murderer in the dark night.

The only thing left is a red rose, a letter and the little girls bloody body, nothing else. The murderer walked away, letting the snow cover his trails and no one would ever found them again, not even if they had dogs who would seek for the murderers scent.

 

♠♥♦♣♣♦♥♠

 

“Look, it has happened again!”
“No way?! Let me see!”

 

The young boys shared on news paper and all stared at the picture of bloody snow, they all live in a city just some few kilometers away from the little village with the weird murders all the time. They all looked down at Luhan who held the news paper, Kai, D.O, Lay, Chen and Sehun was trying to see the news paper.

 

“Red it up loud Luhan.”
“This morning they found the Fourth murdered child, a girl around 7 years old. Her mother had been sleeping and her father too. We got a comment from the crying mother: 'She probably walked out to find her little cuddle toy, it was a rabbit who is light brown and is very fluffy, she lost it for just some few days ago. I wish I had walked out to find it by myself.' That's it, no more comments or anything about the detective.”
“Oh I wish he could come to us! Imagine to meet a professional detective!”
“Calm down Sehun, I think he will appear sooner or later.”
“I don't care about that detective, just about the girl. Maybe someone could had saved her, with medical help?”

 

As usual Lay only think about the victim, he's going to be a doctor and train day and night to learn the medical art. His friends support him, but they think that he need to calm down with his studies, because he's never taking a day off to just have fun.

 

“Lay I think that the girl wouldn't survive that, it's standing that she got stabbed, threw the heart.”
“I thought so too... I just tried to think about it a little.”
“Now now, lets continue with our work, we still have to study, like I said before.”

 

The boys nodded and sat down to finish their assignments, it was boring math, but soon it was time for P.E, everyone's favorite class, if you ask the boys and sport girls in the school. The boys going to a school called “Criminal And Investigation Academy”, a.k.a C.A.I.A. The school prepare and learn out to young kids who's smart. Kids here is often smarter than some police officers, some get out from school early, already 16 years old and is now famous detectives.

One famous boy who attend to the academy as only 11 years old and got out before he was even 15 years old is the mysterious young and handsome detective who solves the hardest mysteries you can imagine. Some say his smarter than Sherlock Holmes and some says that he's the real Sherlock Holmes. But it's not many who have meet him in person, just some few police officers and the criminals who he catch, he's mysterious and hard to catch on picture, no one really knows why.

 

♠♥♦♣♣♦♥♠

 

“You gotta be kidding me Yifan!”
“Call me Kris, you know that I don't like to be called Yifan.”
“You have traced the murderer to a high school? Do you think that my old school has the murderer for innocent kids?”
“Think about it, smart young teenagers, they know how we think and can trick us better than anyone else. Isn't it pretty obvious?”
“As your friend Kris I would say that you might be totally wrong, but as a detective I'm with you... What do you want me to do? You have come this far, you can make it the rest of the way by yourself.”
“That's the problem, I don't know the school or the teachers, they would recognize me right away, but you... You're perfect for this!”
“Wait, you want me to spy on the kids?”
“They're in your age, you're only 17 years old and treat them already like kids.”

 

Kris sighed and leaned back in the seat, the young detective looked at the file he had got from his friend, he usual would say yes right away, but this ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter