Awake

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho's P.O.V

Eight days has passed since Lay got poisoned, until now everything has been both bad and good. Lay was near to end up in a coma, but the gods must have decided to spear him. Now today, Lay is getting better, even thought he hasn't woke up yet. The doctors believe that Lay will be just fine in some more few days, but Suho isn't that sure about it.

 

He do wonder, how did the biology teacher now that Lay took his ring? He only can come up with one answer, someone who works for them must have seen Lay take it. All they or he or she had to do was to tattle for the biology teacher, and Lay got almost killed.

 

Suho have tried to be on the hospital as much as he can, but his job is to keep searching for that bastard who kills children. Still, he tries to come by everyday, just to see Lay just lay on the bed, not moving, just breathing. Kai and the others is protecting him though, so Suho do feel a little relieved when he remember that.

 

Suho walked down for the hallway as he got company by D.O and Chen, they both talked and smiled a little, but Suho knows that they are still worried about their friend Lay. Suho feel the same, he tries to hold his poker face, but he isn't as good as Kris, but he's smarter than him though.

 

 

“Hey Suho, are you coming with us to the hospital today?”

 

 

The question almost hit Suho as he turned to say yes, but he knew that he hadn't time for that today, maybe later during the night, but not now.

 

 

“I'm sorry, I really have to talk with someone, it's very important...”
“It's okay, we understand. Just try to come by, okay?”
“Of course I will.”

 

 

They smiled as they got separated to walk to different classes. Suho let himself almost space out for a while before he remembered something, why doesn't he check up Lay's biology class and who is his classmates? In that way he can find out who's behind the child murdering, and he can ing beat up that or those persons for what they did to Lay.

 

Suho walked straight towards his locker as he saw a giant and a smaller boy came towards him, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were here, probably looking for him. Chanyeol spotted Suho who is a pretty short boy, but hey don't tell him that he's short, he will get pissed off right away.

 

 

“Hey Suho, what ya doing?”
“What do you want? I'm busy.”
“We bring you good news!”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled bright as Chanyeol just smiled to prove what Baekhyun said. It isn't rare to see Chanyeol smile when you well get to know him, but if he's interrogates you, he won't smile an inch, if you know isn't the victim of course.

 

 

“What is it now? Have Kris finally realized that he should get his little out from his office and do some searching too?”
“No! Lay has woke up!”

 

 

Baekhyun shouted as Suho stared up at the boy, this time he literally got hit by Baekhyun's voice. Suho was about to smile big and thank him for coming by to tell him that, but they wouldn't come all the way over here to say it.

 

 

“Okay, what else do you want?”
“We also got a trail, look here.”
“What is it?”

 

 

Baekhyun had handle Suho a paper filled with chemicals and other weird stuff, Suho read throw it fast as he remember what it all were standing for.

 

 

“Isn't this...?”
“Yes, Lay will be just fine, even thought that the poison would had killed him. It's weird, isn't it?”
“Yeah, this could kill anyone, but Lay...”
“Lay's blood disease. That's why he survived this, his blood somehow didn't spread the poison as fast as Mr. Biology thought it would do. He didn't know about this at all.”
“I never thought I would be grateful for something like this... But how is this a clue?”
“Well this was on the computer and here is some mail Mr. Biology had send to some clients for not so many days ago. I think you will understand if you read them. After all, he use some coded messages.”

 

 

Suho received another envelope from Chanyeol as they both smiled at Suho who hurried to put them down in his bag before anyone would see. Chanyeol and Baekhyun begun to turn around as Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand, they aren't afraid to show anyone that they are together.

 

 

“See you Suho.”
“Yeah, me and Channie going out on a date!”
“Have fun, you deserves it.”
“Hell we do, we work our asses of all the time.”
“See you! Oh and say hi to Lay from me and Channie!”
“Come now Baekie...”

 

 

Chanyeol literally dragged Baekhyun out as he waved goodb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter