Zed

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay's P.O.V

“Lay! Don't move! I will get you!”
“No! You don't move too! Suho, don't move!”
“But I can't leave you just like that!”
“But if you trying to walk the floor will crack again! Just stay!”

 

 

The floor under Lay still sounded like it would crack, and it scared both Lay and Suho. Suho bite his lip as he looked around and Lay stared scared at him, wondering if he was insane enough to even dare to try to get Lay.

 

 

“I think I can get you, either we both get out or both fall!”
“Are you crazy?! Don't! Suho, please don't!”
“I'm not going to abound you here! I will get you, don't worry!”
“Suho! Stop it! Don't be selfish!”

 

 

Lay shouted as Suho looked worried over at Lay who almost cried, he can't let Suho die just because of him.

 

 

“It's a trap, don't you understand that?! I'm not going to let you get killed because of me!”
“And I'm not going to let you die because of me either! I'm not being selfish when I ant to save you, because you have friends and a family to go back to!”
“Suho... Please...”
“Just sit still and help me. You see the cracks better than me, where can I go right now?”
“Suho, don't make me...”
“Do as I say Lay, either you help me and make sure that we actually have a chance to get out, or else I will just walk and hope for the best.”
“Two steps to left, then you can walk two steps forward.”
“My left or your left.”
“Your left.”

 

 

Lay gave up, Suho would just walk out like a fool. Suho did as he said as they heard the floor, but still Suho was confidence and tried to stay calm.

 

 

“Now take a short step to the right and then three steps forward, but slowly and light.”

 

 

Suho nodded as he took some few steps, but Lay felt how the floor under him cracked more and he just couldn't take it.

 

 

“Suho stop! It won't work!”
“But it's going well, we will make it, just breathe and take it easy. Look at me, do you see me panic?”
“Three steps to the left, one step forward.”

 

 

Lay breathed out heavy as he tried to stay calm again, but he could feel the panic sneak up inside him. Suho took it slow and tried to not take to hard steps, still the floor cracked under Lay, making him almost panic more again.

 

 

“O-Okay, one step to the right, then two steps forward.”
“Okay, and after that?”
“Three left, three forward and then you should be over by me.”

 

 

Suho nodded as he slowly made his way over to Lay who got worried that the crack right under him would break and they both would fall down. Suho slowly stopped in front of Lay as he crouched down and untied him.

 

 

“See, we made it this far, now we just have to make it out again.”
“You're a fool, you're he stupidest detective I have met. I love you.”

 

 

Lay kissed Suho who kissed him back as they remember where they were and pulled out from the kiss again. Suho helped Lay to stand up, but really slowly. The floor cracked slowly under them, but it still didn't break totally.

 

 

“Okay, now lets take it easy and we will both be just fine. Follow me, okay?”

 

 

Lay nodded as Suho slowly took a step and then another, feeling his way back. Lay did the same as he looked closely at the floor, both of them was so focused on the floor that they forgot where they were.

 

Lay just had to look up before he saw two men with weapons and they was about to shot them both. Lay had no choice but to push Suho away as he dodge the shots and the floor under both him and Suho cracked more, but it was only the floor under Lay that had to break.

 

Lay felt how he fell throw the floor and he thought he would just fall, but Suho had somehow managed to get over to him in time and grabbed his arm. Lay grabbed Suho fast to not fall, oh god this is so ing scary!

 

 

“I got you! I'm not going to let go!”
“For gods sake everything was going well until those bastards came! Watch out, they might shot you!”
“I don't care as long you're okay!”
“Pull me up then! Or let me go!”
“I'm not going to let you go!”

 

 

Suho dragged Lay up, using his other hand by now as he pulled Lay up, but the floor under him begun to crack more. Lay got panic, their weight will make the floor break!

 

 

“Suho! The floor will...!”
“I'm not letting go! I won't let the only one I love go!”

 

 

Suho pulled even harder as Lay finally could help Suho with getting up and they both threw themselves back and away from the hole on the floor. But it's not over yet,the men was still shooting against them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter