Explanation

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suhos P.O.V

Suho stared out through the car window, already missing his love. Well, it's not weird. He had hoped that his love, Lay or Yixing, would come along with him. But it didn't work out like he wanted, and he can't really force Lay to come with him. He would just be like a bad person himself if he did, which he never want to be.

 

Suho glanced over at his driver, they're on their way to a crime scene near the edge of Seoul. He can't believe that the second day he arrived he already had a job to do. Though, it's somewhat good to be back in business like they say.

 

It didn't take long before they arrived to the crime scene. Suho acted and did the usual. First he checked the crime scene, talked with witnesses if there was any, and then made a conclusion. Though, he always think things through at least two or three times before he change his mind and check the evidence and clues once again.

 

But today felt hard, literally. Suho almost spaced out all the time, wondering what Lay were doing, or if he was okay. What if people trying to hurt him while he's gone? It's a perfect chance to hurt the one and only person Suho actually really love and has by his side.

 

Suho woke up from his thoughts, told everyone his conclusion and caught the culprit. As usual, everyone, or mostly everyone were amazed by the quick detective work Suho did. He's smart and famous, but he doesn't seek this. He only wanted to keep doing his job, but now when he's here alone, without Lay by his side, he feel empty.

 

It didn't take long before the driver drove him back towards his apartment, a new and very expensive place Suho managed to buy for himself. But it also was the government who paid a little for it, but in return Suho must help them with their cases.

 

Suho walked in to the too new flat. Everything in here is new, and he has tried to replace it with more old fashioned furniture, but it seems like it won't match the flat at all.

 

The kitchen is modern and has mostly the best equipment for cooking. But Suho isn't that much for cooking. The living room has a giant TV, a soft and nice couch and bookshelves filled with books. But Suho has never time to sit down here when he comes home.

 

The bedroom has a double bed, soft mattress covered with silk blankets and pillows. It's like a dream sleeping in it, but it feels so empty and to huge for Suho to sleep there alone. And the bathroom has a modern shower with many functions, and a bubble bath tube, but he has never time to relax in it anyway.

 

Everything feels to big and to huge and to empty in this flat. Suho don't know why he accept it, he just did. Maybe he ad hoped that Lay would come with him, which he did. But something told him from the beginning, that Lay wouldn't come with him. Even thought he loved Suho as much as Suho love him. Lay has his life in the small town, and Suho has his here, in Seoul.

 

 

***

 

 

Only some few days passed before Suho had begun to forget a little about Lay. He stopped space out and he stopped to dream about Lay as much as he did in the beginning. He had barely time to even send him a short message on the phone, nor call him.

 

When Suho woke up, he had to many letters and messages to read and to eat breakfast. During the day, Suho is to busy with working, thinking, eat a short lunch and stress to the next crime scene. The big city Seoul is full of problems, crimes and Suho hate to admit it, but he begun to lose his memories with Lay. He had begun to forget about his love.

 

 

***

 

 

Suho was stressed, but when he finally got a day off, he realized something really important. He had forgotten about his love, about Lay.

 

Of course he has tried to send a text to Lay, but it's hard when your phone getting bombed by messages and calls from the headquarter (the detective agency). Suho grabbed his phone as he was about to call Lay, when someone else called him. It was Kai.

 

 

“Hello! I have tried to call you for days! Suho! Are you there?!”
“Ah, Kai, long time no seen like they say. Or should I say long time no talk?”
“Yah! Your idiot! Call Lay sometime will you?!”
“I was about to do that right now, when you called. Please don't call me-”
“Suho! It's an emergency! Please come!”
“W-What now? Kai, I gotta go, I'm sorry I don't have time right now.”

 

 

Suho hurried to hangup and ran after the worried neighbor who sprinted to a apartment and pointed at it, but didn't say anything. Suho carefully opened the door and peeked in. He saw a man in a mask, having a mask over his face. Suho carefully sneaked in as he watched the man grab expensive stuff and show it in to his bag and pocket.

 

Suho knew already what was happening, it was a burglar who was stealing expensive silver spoons and necklaces. Suho was fast to sneak up on the man and grabbed him from behind, making him startled and he tried to escape. But Suho kicked him in to a wall, and the burlgar happen to pass out.

 

 

“You! Call the police, quick! I will check old granny Lee.”
“Y-Yes sir!”

 

 

Suho glanced at the passed out man, is he really a normal burglar? He look so much different from a normal one. The mask haves a mark on it, and Suho somewhat recognize it. He made a mental note to check up on this case later, but first he's going to check old Mrs. Lee.

 

Suho walked carefully in to the bedroom to find the lady dead, and he gasped for a second and then turned his head towards the man who had stood up. He knew that man was to suspicious to be a normal burglar!

 

 

“Ha! You think you can knock me out that easily?! Die your disgusting detective!”

 

 

Suho threw himself in to the bedroom and managed to dodge the bullets that almost hit him. He managed to crawl in behind the closet before the man tried to shoot him from the door opening, but failed. Suho held his hands over his head, hoping that the bullets wouldn't go through the closet and hit him.

 

 

“Damn it! Fine! I will let the others finish you off! Blame yourself when you die in pain!”

 

 

Suho didn't dare to peek out before he heard screams downstairs as he got up and sprinted out and stood in the stairs to find a woman sit and cry in a corner, and a man who also is a neighbor stand with a pale face. All Suho could do was to swear on the inside and hope that the man just tried to scare Suho. But right now, it doesn't feel that this is over.

 

 

***

 

 

“The man who murdered the old woman and tried to shoot you got away. He stole only silver and gold jewelries, nothing else.”
“But you have no clues that can help us to find him? Not even a suspected?”
“Sorry detective, but this is all we have. You just have to be careful until we have found more clues and evidence.”
“Let me help, I can-”
“No, you're job is to help with those cases. Don't you have a meeting to attend sir?”
“Y-Yeah, I will be off then. Thank you for your time.”

 

 

Suho walked with his hands in his pocket, feeling more disturbed more than ever. Something is wrong, and he can't put a finger on it. Not yet anyway. Maybe he should be careful with his moves?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter