The Missing Girl, Part 3

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay's P.O.V

'Me and my stupid ! Why did I even convince him from the start?! If I hadn't ing open my mouth, I wouldn't be here! I ing hate myself right now! I'm such a idiot! How am I suppose to get out this now?! Oh Suho, why did you let me go?! You're idiot! Why did you let me go?!'

Lay ran all he got down the street, he has been running since 2 pm, and it's already passed 6 pm. He's tired and can't ran like this for forever, he must find somewhere to hide. Lay stopped and tried to catch his breathe again, he heard voices near him and had to begun to ran again, he can't even remember how he ended up here in this situation anymore.

 

12:30 PM, At the Centers Park

Lay walked in the park, everything goes as his plan. He had walked to the park without no one following him, he has his phone ready to call Suho if something happens or if he founds something important. He was now in the park and looked after a man in a elephant costume, because he should be here around this time.

Children were playing in the park at the big toy animals and some threw snowballs and made snowmen, it was fun to watch children play like this. Lay just felt a little sad when he remember the little girl getting kidnapped somewhere here, or he thinks it's somewhere he got kidnapped.

It was about now he saw the man in the elephant costume, Lay took a quick look at his watch and nodded for himself, it's already 12:45 pm. Lay let the children play with that elephant man until their parents took them home, it was time to eat some lunch before the it gets to late.

Lay walked over to the elephant man who were on his way out from the park, when Lay cleared his throat and made him stop. He turned around and Lay couldn't see his face behind the huge elephant head over his head.

 

“What can I help you with little boy?”
“It's okay, the children has left, you don't have to talk like that.”
“Thank god for that, you getting pretty tired at it after a while.”
“Take off the head, I need to talk to you a little.”

 

The man took of the head and Lay smiled kindly, it was the same person he had seen on the computer, the one who threatened Mr. Chang to hurt his daughter. He didn't look pissed off when Lay told him to take off the head, which is good he guess.

 

“I'm Zhang Yixing, I would like to ask you some questions if it's okay?”
“Sure, but keep it short, it's cold and you taking my time.”
“You work here everyday, right?”
“Yeah, except Mondays and Wednesdays.”
“So Thursday afternoon, you were here, right?”
“Yes, I were here, but why are you asking that?”
“Because I do, please have patient with my questions. Did you see any strange men or women around this area?”
“No, the only strange is your questions.”
“Okay, thanks for your time, I hope you didn't mind to much.”
“Oh I do mind, I hate kids who must mind others business.”
“Well sorry then, but do you rather be called Mr. Chang's kidnapper then? Or do you want me to find the real kidnapper?”

 

Lay stated right out, the man looked at him with curious eyes before he smiled a little, why are he smiling like that? He begun to chuckle a little and then laughed loud, what was so funny?

 

“You know, you're just a kid, but I never thought he would actually ask anyone for help. That old bastard asked you to help him?”
“Maybe? Or I just might like to mind others business, maybe I'm helping him without he knows?”
“Maybe you're right? But if you're so smart, why don't you find that kid then?”
“I will, trust me, I will.”

 

Lay said that and turned his back form the man, walking away and heard him laugh. He's definitely not the kidnapper, but he has a dark soul for sure. Lay sighed and kept walk, he hadn't got out much from the man, he's not even willing to help him anyway. Where should he look next? Should he go home to Suho again?

Suho passed two men who talked about something Lay didn't hear, or he didn't concentrate until they were behind him. He stopped when he heard them talk and ran back to them fast.

 

“Excuse me! Please wait two seconds!”
“Oh, what can we help you with young man?”
“I happen to hear you talk, my sister has walked off by her own, I thought I heard you say that you heard a girl scream and laugh inside a old building? Or did I hear wrong?”
“No, you heard right. It's the old industry building, but you should get your sister fast, the building is a very dangerous place for anyone to visit. The floor can break any second.”
“Thank you! I must go!”
“You're welcome.”

 

Lay smiled and bowed fast before he hurried away towards the old industry buildings, while he walked he took up his phone and was about to call Suho when he had arrived to the old building. He heard a weak scream and cries, he couldn't help but to walk closer with the phone in his hand.

Lay walked to the broken door opening and looked in, the place were going to collapse any second, but he still was going to walk in here. Lay took just one step in before he heard a man scream loud.

 

“Hey you! What are you doing here?!”
“Me? I-I dropped something and are just going to get it...”
“You look familiar... Have we met before?”

 

Lay's heart stopped, he recognized the man as well, he was 100% sure that it was that man who were sitting outside the VIP room at that criminal pub, the one who talked about Suho. Lay held his breathe for a while and then faked smile a little.

 

“I think you have me confused with someone else, I have never seen you before.”
“You were t that pub, I saw you talk to the bartender.”
“Which pub? I have no idea what you talking about.”
“You were with that detective dude everyone talking about.”
“Seriously, I think you really think about someone else...”
“Do you mind if I borrow your phone?”
“I-I do mind...”

 

Lay couldn't back off, the man grabbed the phone and his hand fast and pushed his arm against his back. Lay screamed in pain, knowing that this would end up really bad.

 

“Still not recognize me?”
“Get off me! I have no idea who you are!”

 

The man laughed a little while Lay bite his lip to not scream, it felt like his arm was going to  break, it was a hell for Lay. The man laughed at him until he heard someone call him and he stood up to answer the man who had called him. Lay took this opportunity and got up and got out from the mans grip, he had no choice but to run right now.

 

“H-Hey! Get him! He knows about the detective dude! Get him!”
“, , , , , .”

 

Lay ran all he got down the street and he had to ran throw alleys and other places to get away from the men. It was now it all started, it was now they begun to chase him and Lay was going to run like a idiot for hours.

 

Back to 6:03 PM

So here we are, Lay still running for his life like an idiot and hoping to get away before the men will catch him. He now remember how he got into this mess, and he hates it. He wish he never had convinced Suho to go, he wish he had called Suho before he stepped closer the industry, he wish he could be a little smarter than what he were for the moment.

Lay were tired, like the men, but they had called backup, now Lay have more men after him. Lay was planing to run until he can't stand anymore, he must at least try. Lay ran all he got without knowing were he should go or do, when it hit him, he must go somewhere with many people! A store or anything!

He headed for the litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter