Conclusion

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho's P.O.V

Suho walked down the hallway and saw Kris and Tao, they was talking outside the crime scene. Suho walked over to them with a big smile, Kris time was out and he knew it. Tao sighed and waited for Suho to tell them everything, but he had another plan.

 

“Well Kris, have found it yet?”
“Found what?”
“The murder weapon?”
“No, the murderer must have throw it away.”
“Or has he/she?”


Kris looked confused, Suho smiled mean and just waved his hand a little before he walked over to Chen who looked a little uncomfortable. Suho nodded and Chen sighed a little before looking over at D.O. Suho knew what he was thinking, probably; “Why me and no one else? It's always me!” Or something like that.

 

“Someone help! My friend is getting killed!”


Kris and Tao looked quick over at Suho's shoulder and D.O pretend to faith. Suho counted the seconds, he waited for the murderer to come out, any second by now. Suho saw someone ran up from behind and looked careful back, a smile was formed on his face. 'It has begun.'

Chen had a pale face, like he really was terrified for real, maybe he was? Suho watched the person walk over to him and other people came, D.O held his breathe as long as he could. He pretend to be dead.

 

“Omg! D.O! Chen what did you do?!”
“I didn't do anything! He just collapsed and...”


Chen pretend to faith and Suho watched the person behind him, she/he reacted just like he thought he/she would do. Suho looked over at Kai who had appeared, he nodded and Kai signaled Luhan to continue.

 

“Chen! My little Chenchen! Sehun! Check D.O!”


Sehun ran over to D.O and Luhan to Chen, Suho all the time studied the persons reaction behind him. He still counted the seconds, not missing a second or minute. Kris looked at Tao and then at Suho and then at the fainted boys, should they walk out and check them?

 

“Hey Suho...”
“No.”


Suho cut Kris off right away and made sure that the person didn't notice that they was standing behind her/him. It was time for him to enter, because Kai had sneaked over to Suho and was now standing behind that person. Suho walked calmly out to the others and stopped between D.O and Chen, looking down at them.

 

“What's wrong with you people today? No one called an ambulance or even tried to save D.O, what kind of school is this?”
“Should you say! You was just standing there like us!”
“I made this scene, you can stop pretend now guys.”
“Thank god! I thought I would die for real!”


D.O dragged after air and sat up, tired after holding his breathe for so long, Sehun just smiled and helped him up from the floor, like Luhan did with Chen. Whispers was heard among the crowd of students, Suho noticed that all the teachers was gone, like he thought they would be.

 

“And you guys call yourselves detectives or doctors? Even a police? You're not even close!”
“But what about the murder? No one can figure out who the culprit are! The culprit must be pretty clever.”
“Haha! Clever?! Ah le le, I thought it would be hard to figure out who it was, but it was like a read a book for 3 years old kids.”


Suho bragged, it was the point. The culprit would get mad, but also scared. He or she will make a mistake, and Suho knew it. Kai is his backup, the culprit will flee when Suho uncover him or her.

 

“Then who is it, Mr. I think I'm a so smart detective.”


Suho smirked, the murderer fell right for it. Suho couldn't help to smile a little and shook his head, revealing that the culprit had made a mistake already, making the person more nervous and unsure.

 

“Funny that you asked, after all it was you who killed her. You killed Rinso, Jaekyung.”
“M-Me?!”


Lee JaeKyung, an excellent student, but a criminal. Suho mentally thought throw the information about her, she's pretty smart, but she's way to nervous and can't hold a poker face. Her weakness is her own doom.

 

“Yes you, Lee JaeKyung, Rinso's best friend, but also Rinso's boyfriends ex, or am I wrong?”
“He has nothing to do with this, and it wasn't even me!”
“Oh it wasn't you? But that's pretty weird, because your old clothes in your locket are covered in blood. That's pretty odd, isn't it? And what about the weird scratch marks you have on your wrist? Isn't it that from Rinso when she tried to struggle back?”


Suho looked over at JaeKyung who tried to look calm, she managed to look pretty calm, but she can't hold it for forever. Suho saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun come with Lay who looked pretty down, he was accused to be the murderer.

 

“Ah! Yixing-ah, you came in a perfect timing! Tell me, you were in the lab beside this room, right?”
“Mm, I was.”
“Did you hear or notice anything strange?”
“I didn't hear a thing, but I saw the lights were on in the room when I was about to step in to the lab.”
“That's true that Lay was in the room beside this when Rinso got killed, but why didn't he hear anything?”
“Because he must be the culprit.”


JaeKyung shot her statement at Suho, trying to win this fight, but she just can't win against Suho, he's to good for her.

 

“It's because of his habit to hum and mumble to himself. You see I mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter