Cracks

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay's P.O.V

Sitting on his room, studying like usual, that was what he tried to do. But since Suho said goodbye and left him here, alone in his house, and let him know that he's going to somewhere really dangerous tonight... That don't sound good for anyone. Lay looked out through the window as he sighed worried, he knows that Suho is going to get hurt, still he sits here.

 

Maybe he sits here because he promised Suho that don't leave the house until tomorrow morning. Or maybe he sits her to not have to see Suho hurt or dying, just like that time. Lay can't let that happen again, he just can't watch it happen again.

 

 

“I should... Maybe I... Probably I should... I don't know.”

 

 

Lay hit his head against the desk as he wanted to cry but also to scream, how can he be so stupid and fall in love with Suho who is freaking a detective under cover?! And how can he allow him to do this stupid kind of things?! How can he just sit here and...

 

Lay froze when he heard a window getting crushed somewhere in the house. He felt the panic grab him slowly as he grabbed his phone, ready to call anyone. He also grabbed a vase, not knowing why he was going to use the vase to defend, but just in case. He slowly sneaked out from his room, taking steps by steps, looking around, waiting to see someone appear.

 

He didn't hear anything, the house was quiet and nothing except his own footsteps was heard. Lay stepped on some glass as he froze, he had found the window that was broken. He noticed that the window was opened, which means someone is in here somewhere! Lay was about to get back to his room, to lock himself up and call Kai or one of his friends, when he saw shadow somewhere in front of him.

 

 

“Who's there?!”

 

 

Lay shouted as he held up the vase, how the hell did he end up getting that vase?! Anyway, he took quick steps back as the shadow came closer. The fear took over him as he stumbled back the closer the shadow got to him.

 

 

“Y-You should stay there! I-I will call the police! Don't get any closer I say!”

 

 

Lay stumbled back until his back met something else, the wall? No, he shouldn't hit the wall yet, it's like two three meters left to the nearest wall. Lay looked behind him as he saw the giant man smirk at him, the other shadow came closer as they both grabbed Lay and pushed him up against the wall beside them.

 

 

“Let go of me! Help! Let go of me I said!”

 

 

They didn't make a sound as they tied him up and Lay screamed for help as he tried to struggle back, but in the end the just gave him some kind of drug to shut him up. Everything got dizzy and blurry, Lay knew that he was so in trouble right now. And he wish he had called his friends right away then just go and check it out himself.

 

 

Suho's P.O.V

Suho walked quiet down the street, he's not very sure about this with going alone. He might should had called Kris or Xiumin, but he hasn't time for that now. It's getting late and he has to be there to catch his secret old enemy.

 

Suho made sure that he walked quiet and almost invisible, not wanting anyone to see him. He spotted the old industries buildings as he hurried in to the shadows, they was going to be his very best friend tonight. He sneaked carefully closer as he looked around, no one was here at the moment. He sneaked closer to the first building that happened to be building number 9.

 

He stood against the wall as he quietly listened after voices. He could only hear some few footsteps inside the building, nothing else. He made his way towards the fire stairs on the building as he carefully took some steps up for it. He looked carefully in to the old windows as he only spotted two guards walking around, talking and laughing. But nothing else.

 

He hurried down as he climbed continued to walk towards building number 8. He did the same there and used the fire stairs to look in to the windows, but this building was empty. He remember his friends and what he had said, he had seen them in building number 4 or 3, but he might have seen wrong number too.

 

Suho decided that he was going to sneak over to building 4 and 3, to make sure that he won't miss anything important. He sneaked in the buildings shadows as he remember that he must look after guards, they are somewhere around him, the question is where?

 

Suho almost jumped when to men came out from a corner of a building, heading right towards him. He literally threw himself in behind some old big boxes as he held his breathe and let the guards pass him, not noticing him. He didn't dare to breathe again until they were some meters away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter