The Cafe

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay's P.O.V

Some days after waking up, Lay felt already better and could leave the hospital pretty fast. Sure he was poisoned, but he's not to damaged because the poison hadn't spread out in his body as much as he thought it would do.

 

It's weekend anyway, Lay is alone home because of his mother and father being out for some important business. So Lay was home alone, honestly he doesn't care if his parents are home or not.

 

It suddenly knocked on the door down stairs as Lay made his way down fast to open the door. Outside was a smiling Suho who held a rose in his hand. Lay smiled fast and bright as Suho handle him the rose who Lay took and let him in.

 

 

“What are you doing here? I thought you were going to investigate...”
“I was, until I thought about you. How are you feel?”
“I'm fine, it was just some poison that is gone now. But you really should try to do some work, I mean what if someone get killed?”
“Are you going to join me then? I can need my little assistant again.”

 

 

Suho embraced Lay who smiled before he kissed Suho, he would love to say yes, but he's afraid to be in the way or make Suho think about him and not on what he need to think about.

 

 

“Will you be able to work then?”
“Yeah, I promise. If you want to of course, don't feel that you must come along.”
“Well, you asked me, so I guess I will say yes.”
“Good.”

 

 

Suho kissed Lay again who pulled out after a while to change clothes, he can't go around with sweatpants, not like this. He hurried to change and out the rose in a small vase with water before he ran back to Suho and got his shoes and jacket on. Suho smiled at the boy as he grabbed his hand and lead him out from the house.

 

The weather was beautiful today, even thought it still is winter. Suho walked close to Lay as he smiled and seemed to think at once. Lay do wonder where they going today, maybe he can help Suho out like last time? Though he really have to be careful this time.

 

 

“So where are we heading?”
“I need information again, so this time we go to a cafe.”
“A cafe? Filled with criminals?”
“I would say specialist almost criminals.”
“What do you mean?”
“Well they do break the law, but they do it for good. So I'm not very sure if I will be able to lock them all up anyway. So instead for being enemies, we're friends, or kind off.”
“Okay, I'm not going to ask more about them.”

 

 

Suho smiled at Lay who smiled back, somewhat it's good to be back. They walked for a while until Suho opened a door to a cafe, mostly for Lay to go in. Lay walked in and Suho followed him fast. People looked up at them before they returned to whatever they were doing.

 

 

“Follow me.”

 

 

Suho grabbed Lay's hand as he made their way further in to the cafe. Suho find a good table in a corner as they sat down and Lay took the chance to glance around a little, the place are stuffed with people, mostly of them looking like normal costumers.

 

 

“I know, it's pretty here, not like the other place.”
“Yeah, I feel more comfortable here.”
“Good, but don't let your guard down.”

 

 

Lay nodded as Suho walked away to get something for them, probably tea. Lay happened to glance over to a table with a man staring right at him, he could see that he were staring right at him. Lay looked away and pretended that he hadn't seen that, because if he freak out people will understand that something is wrong here.

 

The man walked over to Lay and took Suho's place, Lay looked up at him and smiled weak, not knowing what to say or do.

 

 

“Is the seat taken?”
“My friend is getting something for us. But you can sit there until he come back.”
“You look familiar, have I met you somewhere before?”

 

 

Lay shook his head, mostly because he was pretty sure that he hasn't seen the man before... Oh , he has seen the man before. Lay was about to freak out when he remember that if he stay calm everything will go well for him.

 

 

“But you look familiar.”
“You're not the first one, everyone say that to me.”
“I see, so what are you here for?”
“Uhm, to take it easy.”

 

 

Lay tried to stay cool as he finally saw Suho come and glance over at the man who looked up at him, it was like their glances exchanged words before the man got up.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter