The Missing Girl Part 2 (Trust)

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay's P.O.V

Suho carried Lay's bag for him, even if he hadn't to do that anymore, but he did. Lay walked after Suho who seemed to know this town better than he should do, it all is weird to be honest. First; Suho knows about a hidden pub with criminals. Second; Suho know this town very well, after all eh just moved here. And third; He told Lay he was a detective, but for how long? And why were those men talking about Suho?

Lay had many questions, he doesn't like to go around like this anymore, he wants answers now. He want to stop Suho and make him talk, but he can't just do that. He must be smart, maybe if he tries to get closer to him, he might tell him the truth. So all Lay has to do is trust Suho and hope that one day he will tell him the truth.

Suho grabbed Lay's hand all of sudden, Lay wasn't ready for that and almost jumped by the touch from him. Suho smiled and walked beside Lay with a smile, he looked almost to happy and kind today, he's so hiding something. Lay just played along, he smiled back and pretend to be as happy as Suho were, but were he really that happy?

Suho suddenly stopped and Lay saw were they were, the house to that boss the man told them about. The house were pretty big and huge, Suho just stepped up and hit the bell to the huge door. Lay just followed and put on his kindest smile he could manage. Suho leaned closer to Lay's ear and whisper a little fast;

 

“You're a doctor right, can you tell if people lie or not?”
“Of course I can, I'm going to C.A.I.A, I know how to read the body language very well.”
“Good, read him, read everything you can.”

 

Lay nodded and right after that the door went open, a young lady who probably were a maid in the big house. She smiled at the two young boys who didn't know what to say, or Lay didn't know what to say, he never talk with strangers like this.

 

“Good morning miss, how are you doing?”
“Very well thank you, can I help you with something?”
“My name is Kim Suho, I need to speak with the master.”
“Oh, come in then, I will get him right away.”

 

The maid hurried away and Lay and Suho stepped in together. The hallways were big and looked to belong to a rich man, which it did. Lay looked amazed around a little until the a man came with a pale face, a fake smile and nervous eyes. Lay could tell right away, this man hiding something.

 

“Good day, can I help you two with something?”
“We need to ask you some few questions, it's just about your job.”
“Oh, why? You two are so young and...”
“I'm a doctor, I'm also here to research about peoples health and it's not many who lives in this town, so I choose you. I have heard you have a fantastic health and I want to know what you eat and do to have such a good health.”

 

Lay said fast, knowing that the man would feel more calm if he said that he was a doctor. Suho just nodded and took up a block from Lay's bag.

 

“And I'm his assistant, I'm going to just write down what you're saying.”
“But can we sit down somewhere please? I have been walking the whole morning and begun to feel a little tired.”
“Of course we can, Maria! Make some tea to our guests, we're in the meeting room.”
“Yes sir, coming up right away.”
“This way please.”

 

Lay smiled and followed the man, Suho just walked after and looked around at the place, it were pretty big place. The man showed them into a meeting room with many chairs and one long table. They sat down at a corner and Suho passed Lay a note from the block, it was standing what he should ask, but Lay thinks it's to early to ask about this.

 

“So, what do you eat most? Meat or vegetables?”
“I eat a lot of fish, I love fish and trying to not eat to must food with fat. I eat a lot of vegetables to the fish, but mostly rise if I must eat something like that. I don't eat pasta and bread.”
“Do you eat cereals?”
“Yes I do, but that's not that often though, I eat salad to breakfast or egg and bacon.”
“I see, and how is it with exercise? How do you exercise much?”
“I walk everyday with my daughter in the park, she love to play around and I'm trying to play with her, but you know I'm old and can't move like I could when I was young.”
“I understand that, by the way, you have a daughter?”
“Oh yes, she's only seven years old. But she's filled with energy, she always play in the park, sometimes alone.”
“Oh, and which park does she play in? So I know how far you walk from here.”
“In the center, the park in the center with all the toy animals.”
“Ah, that's pretty far, and you walk to that park everyday? Wow, that's very good for you.”
“Yeah, many says that.”

 

Lay looked down at the note he had got, he know what he should say now, he thinks it's time to reveal the truth.

 

“Sir, I must ask you something, your daughter, is she kidnapped?”
“I'm afraid so.”
“Have you got a phone call or any note from the kidnapper? Like he wants money or something?”
“I got something from the fax last night and...”
“Sorry for disturbing sir, but here is the tea.”
“Thanks Maria. Oh, can you get me my briefcase?”
“Of course, coming up right away.”

 

The young woman put down the teacups on the table before hurrying out. The man staid quiet like Lay and Suho, Lay signaled Suho to be quiet until the woman left the briefcase. The woman, who's name is Maria, left the briefcase and hurried out after bowing deep. She closed the door and the man open the briefcase and took out a paper.

 

“Here it is, this is what I got.”

 

Lay grabbed it and took a good look at it before handling it over to Suho who read it throw fast.

 

“I'm going to be honest now, but Suho here is the real detective, I'm just a doctor. Or, I'm a doctor student. But I know what I'm doing.”
“So he's the detective?”
“Yes, he's very smart and can help you, but you have to trust him. Please tell us what happen, when did she disappear?”

 

The man took a deep breathe and begun with almost a crying voice.

 

“It was two days ago, I got that yesterday at the morning. Thursday night she disappeared, she hadn't come home from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter