The Poison

Mysterious Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho's P.O.V

Suho looked at his watch all the time, wondering where Lay were. Why didn't he come? Has something happened? Suho looked over at Kai who happened to sit beside him today, he had also noticed that Lay was gone and looked at Suho suspicious. Suho stared back at him with his dark and mysterious eyes, almost making Kai look away.

 

 

“Where is Lay? You was with him last time I checked.”
“He found the biology teachers ring and was going to give it back to him, but he hasn't come back since that.”
“Weird, it shouldn't take him this long to deliver a stupid ring.”

 

 

Kai lend back in his chair, their physic teacher eyed them as he wrote something down. Suho eyed Kai one more time before he returned down to his notebook, writing something down before he slide it over to Kai who looked down on it. He nodded a little before he grabbed his pen and threw it on Chen who looked shocked up.

 

Kai took Suho's notebook and walked over to Chen, pretending to pick his pen up while laying the note block on Chen's table. Chen understood right away that something was wrong and looked down on the block, nodding a little before Kai took the pen and block away again.

 

Kai sat down beside Suho and wrote something on the notebook before sliding it over to Suho again. Suho read what was standing on it and smiled, so they both agree after all. Suho looked at Kai who nodded a little before standing up and walked over to the physic teacher and talked loud with him, holding his own notebook and seemed to ask stupid question to his teacher.

 

Chen took the chance and sneaked careful over and snatched the corridor passport before throwing to Suho who had already gather all his things before catching the passport and left the classroom fast and quiet. The other students just blinked and shrugged their shoulders, they didn't want to know what was happening anyway.

 

Suho hurried down the hallway and walked to the biology classroom, it was empty and not even the teacher was here. He tried the teachers room, because Lay would had done the same thing. Maybe he had to help a teacher with something and forgot the time totally? That wouldn't had been weird, because Lay is very forgetful.

 

Suho knocked on the door and waited patently, but no one came. It must mean that the few teachers they have must either have a class or be on their private office somewhere in school. Suho hurried away to go and look after Lay in the biology teachers private office, maybe they discussing something important? Yeah, that wouldn't either be weird, because Lay loves biology and he's a doctor after all.

 

Suho knocked on the door and listen, he even held his breathe to make sure that he would hear if someone was in there or not, but not a single sound was made. Suho swore quiet to himself, where the hell is Lay?!

 

Suho turned around to continue to walk and search after Lay, when he heard his phone ring and picked it up right away. He looked at the screen in hope it was Lay who were calling, but it was Kris.

 

 

“Suho here.”
“Yo, it's me. We just found out something you might need to know.”
“What is it? Tell me.”
“Xiumin was at the police station today to gather some more info, he found out that the girl who killed Rinso, I think her name were Jaekyung. Anyway, we found out that she's dead. She died as fast she arrived to the police station.”
“What?! And they didn't call and told us about it?!”
“They thought it was their on business and not FBI business you know. But what matters right now is what they found on her.”
“Found on her? Like some kind of message?”
“She had a necklace, I'm sending the picture right now. I think it's related to the one she worked for.”
“Okay, but I gotta go, I have lost Lay somewhere and...”
“About him, Tao happened to do some research about him and I think it's something you have to know about him.”
“What is it now?”
“Zhang Yixing has a blood disease, I thought it good to know.”
“What kind of blood disease?”
“If he cut himself he will bleed, like hell. And he will faint after only some seconds, just so you know. So if he gets shot or something, he will bleed out faster than a normal person. I thought that it might be good to know this kind of stuff. Well, I'm not going to disturb you anymore. Bye Suho.”
“Bye Kris.”

 

 

Suho hangup and just received the photo Kris promised to send. He took it up and looked at it, it was a necklace with a symbol on it. Suho has seen this symbol before, but where? Then it hit him, he know exactly where he has seen it, and he fear that Lay is in a great danger.

 

 

“.”

 

 

Suho called Kris right away while running down the corridor as fast he could, he think he knows exactly where Lay is, and he fear that he's with someone really bad.

 

 

“We just hangup and the thirst thing you do is to call me back?”
“Kris! I know what and who the symbol stands for! I need you to come over right away, or he will get away!”
“Who will get away?!”
“The leader for the criminal organization of the poison makers! Are you fully stupid?! I just had to take one look at the necklace and it's symbol!”
“Oh, then I understand! Tao! Call Xiumin and the two lover boys, we have to get to the C.A.I.A right away! Get the ing gun too! We will be there about maximum 6 minutes! Do you remember where we hide that special gun for you?!”
“I'm already on my way to get it! Lay is in danger, I have to get him! I see you at the schools lab!”

 

 

Suho hangup and sprinted down the hallway as he looked at the lockers, he found which one he were looking for. He used the key, the only key in the whole world, to the locker and open it, then he removed the wall on the back of the locker to reveal a secret storage where a handgun were laying.

 

Suho closed the locker with the gun in his hand, it's loaded but the safety was on, so you can't shoot with it until you click on the safety button again. Suho hide the gun and sat it between hit belt and body before covering it with his shirt. Then he ran down the corridor as fast he could without dropping the gun, but he feared that he was going to be to late.

 

 

Lay's P.O.V

Lay felt how his body begun to ache, he begun to feel dizzy and he knew that he was getting affected by the poison. Everything in the room begun to get blurry as his sight got worse, the poison was taking a tight grip on him by now. First he had just felt a little sick, but now he feel like he's going to pass out but still doesn't.

 

 

“How you feeling Yixing, not to well?”

 

 

Yixing shook his head, not knowing why. His teacher chuckle as he walked over to the EKG that was counting his heart beat and how hard fast his heart beat. Lay's heart were speeding up, but slowly.

 

Lay begun to sweat and cough all of sudden, the poison is taking his lungs too? The pain in his body were also spread out in his body and made him bite his underlip to not whine in pain. He's not going to let his stupid evil teacher to hear him in pain, never.

 

 

“Four minutes have passed and you're heart beats already faster. Good, very good. Lets see, your sweating and coughing a little. Good. Do you know what that means?”

 

 

Lay shook his head as the teacher walked over and grabbed his jaw, forcing him to look up at the teacher who were smiling evil at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter