Forever, I Do #6

Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Undressing

            When Donghae and Eunhyuk got up to sing Oppa, Oppa, nearly everyone who was in a condition to dance, got up and danced.  The floor was packed.  The other Super Junior members danced on the stage with their bandmates along with several others.  Changmin and Victoria felt entitled to be up there.  Henry drug Amber up, although she was trying to stay away, knowing that the other members were going to dance dirty with her.  Nothing is more embarrassing than having Hyukjae dance with you—even if only for a few seconds—to that song.  You just automatically get by the way the man moves those hips and from the defined abs.  I mean, Donghae made sure that he ed Hyuk’s shirt as soon as they got started.  This was the dirty, rated version of Oppa, Oppa that the fans never got to see them dance, after all.  There was more skin than clothes by the time the song was done.

            This didn’t include the newlyweds, of course.  They kept their clothing on…for now.  Although one was just as likely to get watching Kyuhyun move his hips, even if he didn’t strip.  At least, Ryeowook was having some severe problems with it.  When they first started dancing to the song for concerts, he quickly realized he was never going to be able to watch his husband dance to it without getting hard.  The man had the perfect lower half to move in naughty ways on the dance floor.  He had muscular thighs, a perfectly squeezable , and those hips, he knew from experience, knew exactly how to move.  And now his husband thought it was a fun idea to grind against his back end during the song.  No.  Ryeowook simply wasn’t going to last long.  They were going to have to make their exit soon and head up to their hotel room.  Ryeowook was getting tired of having an audience.  Thankfully, the dance was starting to wind down.

            Ryeowook grasped his husband’s tie as the song ended and pulled him closer.  “I want you.”

            Kyuhyun smirked.  “There’s probably a few good-byes and thank yous we should make first before we sneak out of here,” he said, wrapping an arm around his husband.  But I’m game otherwise.”

            “Our parents,” Ryeowook said.  “That should be enough for tonight.”

            Kyuhyun nodded in agreement.  “My father is in charge of kicking everyone out at the appropriate time and tipping the right people.  He’s in charge of closing up for us, so we just need to let them know when we’re leaving.”

            “And don’t tell anyone else or you know they’ll trick us into staying,” Ryeowook reminded him.

            “I have to tell Changmin though,” Kyuhyun said.  “I promised.”

            “I better tell Sungmin as well,” Ryeowook said, looking around for his best man and finding him chatting with Shindong on the side of the stage.  “You talk to Changmin and I’ll meet you at the stairs in two minutes.”

            Kyuhyun nodded and lightly pat his before walking away.  Ryeowook crossed the stage to find Sungmin and pulled him away, apologizing to Shindong.  “I need to chat with you for a minute.”

            “What’s up?” Sungmin asked, leaning into him more since they’d begun singing again.

            “Kyu and I are going to head upstairs for the night,” Ryeowook told him.

            “Already?”

            Ryeowook nodded.  “If anything else comes up, will you handle it?  I’m going to keep my phone off until morning.  By the way, I need that back.”

            Sungmin dug Ryeowook’s phone out of his pocket.  Ryeowook glanced down at it and his eyes went wide at seeing he had fifty-seven missed messages.  “Crap…I can’t read these until tomorrow…”

            “It felt like I had a in my pocket all day,” Sungmin teased.  “I think most of them are from people here.  I think they assumed you had your phone on you the whole day and just sent you the occasional message when you weren’t near them.”

            “Most of them are probably from EXO members,” Ryeowook said, shoving his phone in his coat pocket.  “They’ll eventually figure out I have more important things to do on my wedding night than answer text messages.”

            “I should hope so,” Sungmin said.  “But I don’t want to hear about it tomorrow.”

            “I don’t know why I picked you as a best man when I can’t even tell you the details of my life,” Ryeowook complained.

            “And you’re going to try to tell me that Kyuhyun and Changmin talk about that?  I’d like to know who does like to hear all about the kinkiness,” Sungmin said.

            “Heechul…and Hyukkie,” Ryeowook answered.

            Sungmin’s eyes narrowed.  “Hyuk?  He would, wouldn’t he?”

            “Number one KyuWook fan,” Ryeowook reminded him.

            “I’m going to pretend you never told me that.  Picturing you two having coffee together and discussing how Kyuhyun got you off the night before kind of disturbs me,” Sungmin said.

            “He talks about his life too, you know,” Ryeowook pointed out.  “And apparently Kyu and I aren’t the only ones.”

            Sungmin’s mouth dropped and Ryeowook just grinned and walked away. 

           

            Sungmin looked over at Hyukjae, who was singing with Donghae still.  How dare he spill the details of their love life together to his own best friend without his knowledge!  He’d have to answer for that later.  In the meantime, Sungmin rushed down the stairs and joined his parents, as they claimed they were going to be leaving soon.  He sat down beside his mother and pat her hand. 

            “How did you like that song?  Hyuk and Hae are threatening to sing it at all the weddings of the Super Junior siblings now and Ahra Cho has one coming up early next year.  I think she’s getting nervous about it,” Sungmin informed her.

            “Well, if they start taking off their clothes, I guess I don’t blame her,” his mother said.

            Personally, that was Sungmin’s favorite part, but he didn’t bother to tell her that.  His parents knew nothing of his relationship with Hyukjae and it was best kept that way.  For all they knew, the rest of the members were perfectly straight, although Donghae and Hyuk were doing a good job of shipping themselves again at the moment. 

            “They always dance like that with each other,” his father said, pointing at them.  “That’s my objection to the whole deal.  It makes all of you look gay.”

            “That’s what the fans like to see,” Sungmin reminded them.  They’d had this discussion before, numerous times. 

            “That’s probably what turned Ryeowook and Kyuhyun the way they are,” his mother said.  “Since they were both young and had never really dated much before they joined Super Junior, they ended up thinking this was normal and that’s why they ended up gay.”

            Sungmin reached for the drink he’d left at the table and took a generous swig.  He needed it.  Anytime this topic came up with his parents, it always took a toll on him.

            “Thankfully you weren’t as young and you dated women before you were stuck in a dorm with all men,” she continued.  “You know that we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter