Artistic Touch

Bits and Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Kyuhyun walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and walked into the closet.  He looked over at the short dresser that they kept in there against one wall.  There were no clothes piled on top of it.  He looked around in confusion for a minute before heading out the bedroom and into Ryeowook’s music room where his husband was hunched over the keyboard in his pajamas, hitting keys with one hand and making notations on a piece of paper with the other.

            “Hey, babe,” Kyuhyun said, hating to interrupt.

            “Hmm?” Ryeowook responded without looking up from his work.

            “Did you set out any clothes for me today?”

            Ryeowook hit a string of keys and then scribbled furiously for a minute before he finally looked up at Kyuhyun.  “What?”

            “Did you take out any clothes for me?”

            Ryeowook sighed heavily.  “No, I forgot.  Give me just a second and I’ll help you out.”

            “No, that’s okay,” Kyuhyun insisted, waving his hands in front of him.  “I can just pick out my own today.”

            Ryeowook broke out into a smile.  “The last time you did that, Jongshin called me up later in the day to ask me why the hell I let you out of the house dressed like that,” he reminded him.

            Kyuhyun pursed his lips to keep from smiling and looked up at the ceiling as if it was terribly interesting.  Ryeowook got up off his bench and headed to their bedroom with Kyuhyun.  For quite some time now, Kyuhyun had depended on Ryeowook’s fashion sense to keep him from embarrassing himself in public.  If they were just headed to the airport or to eat out, he had faith in himself to put on jeans and a t-shirt or sweater that looked presentable enough, but he did not trust himself with dress clothes and he unfortunately had plenty of proof on film of this.  That was why Ryeowook was in charge of doing all of his clothes shopping and put out appropriate clothes for him each morning when he worked.

            “Jongshin wouldn’t call you today because I’m filming Momma Mia,” Kyuhyun pointed out.  "As if he should talk anyway.  Look at his atrocious style!"

            “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter