My Sweet Room Mate

College With The Boys

--Joyce's POV--

I told my parents not to worry about me as I shopped for the new school year by myself. Buying guys clothes were my first priority. I looked for baggy shirts. I thought that if I wore around tight shirts in a dorm with another guy, he would tell I had s, though I reassuringly am an A cup. I did not have to worry about the uniforms with the fact they weren’t tight. 
 
I got everything ready the night before moving into my dorm the first day of school. I told mom and dad that Seoul Academy had sent in the enrollment letter, not specifying if it was Academy A or B. I felt really bad for lying to them, but I promised them I would do my best. They were so proud of me.
 
As for my hair, mom was absolutely shocked when she first saw me come home from the hairdressers.
 
--flashback--
 
“HONEY! What have you done, whyyy?” she said in horror, putting her hands through my freshly cut hair. It was even shorter than I had cut it earlier. It was very layered and choppy, with some bangs at the front. When I saw myself in the mirror, I told myself I could totally pass being a guy.
 
“I thought I would start fresh this year, ma” I told her, half truth and half lie.
 
“I understand,” she told me, putting on a smile. I smiled back, relieved she didn’t become too curious of my random decision to cut my hair.
 
I have to be careful not to get caught at that school.. Ma.
 
--end of flashback--
 
I bid my parents goodbye, hugging them and kissing them. Then I was on my way to Seoul Academy… B.
 
 I was wearing casual clothes because there were no classes the first day, it was just a day to move in and get comfortable with the dorms. I was really glad my voice isn’t as high pitched as other girls, so I was talking and asking for directions casually. No one seemed to notice so far. 
 
I searched high and low for my dorm until finally I reached the right room. I opened the door carefully and saw a guy with a slim figure,  bent over a suitcase. He had long, light and ashy brown hair. 
 
 
 
He was startled to hear someone come in, but then immediately turned around to smile and greet me.
 
“Anyeonghaseyo! I’m Taemin!” He waved playfully at me. I smiled in relief, my roommate is nice. He was as cute as a baby, “You’re my room mate, right?”
 
“Anyeonghaseyo, I’m Jo Yisuh.” I made sure I said that clearly, not making it sound like the girl name ‘Joyce‘, “and yes I am.” 
 
“Oh, great! Jo hyung, nice to meet you! I’m really nice, so don’t be scared of me ^^” he said happily, what a cutie pie, trying to act like he’s all that. I chuckled.
 
“Hyung? Why? Am I older than you?” I asked, pretending to be offended.
 
“No no no, but I bet you are a hyung to me, I’m a freshman, born in July~” he sang.
 
“Alright, yeah, you win, I am the hyung. Born in May~” I laughed, “I feel old.”
 
“Aniyo, we're cool, right?” he said, motioning a high five. I smiled and high fived him.
 
“Yeah we are,” I said cooly. I was enjoying the life of a guy already.
 
“So hyung, you’re bed is over there, and this is mine!” he said giddy, jumping up and down on his.
 
“Shhhh!! Taemin there are people who live under this dorm too you know, they‘re gonna complain,” I cracked up seeing his embarrassed face, then he turned serious.
 
“Well, too bad for them” he hooted and continued to jump like a little boy. I giggled and proceeded to my bed and started to unpack.
 
--Taemins POV--
 
Hey, my room mate isn’t so bad. But honestly, he could really pass being a girl, extremely slim, with a feminine face. He’s cute. HAHA, I laughed to myself.
 
“Hyuuuung~” I whined. He glared at me, but not seriously, “Hyung, let’s play a game.”
 
“Haha, not now Taemin-ah, I still have to unpack.” he replied.
 
“Let me help!” I told him, reaching over him to his suitcase.
 
“NO, no, aniyo, Taemin-ah its okay.” he said quickly and almost panicky, I backed away, giving him space. 
 
“It’s not like you have bra’s or in there,” I joked, he fumbled and laughed nervously, “hey, we could even share underwear if you want, I don’t mind.” He blushed intensely, looking really uncomfortable.
 
“Sorry! I was just kidding, don’t be embarrassed.” I told him reassuringly, he eased himself and sighed in relief.
 
--Joyce’s POV--
 
I should act more calm, when Taemin joked around about girls underwear I definitely froze up. UGH, don’t be so obvious Joyce! Calm down.
 
I relaxed and joked with him, and I sigh in relief after carefully unpacking my belongings.
 
I suddenly whip around after hearing the door slam open. There was a boy standing at the door, with blonde hair. The sides of his head were more shaved off than the top. He smirked charmingly.
 
Taemin gasped and screamed, “UMMMMAAAAA~~~!!”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I bet you guys already know who the guy is at the door, its so obvious, right?! Haha! Taemin is such a sweetie <3, isn’t he? And yes, his hair is from the Lucifer era. It was just my most favorite hairstyle of his ^^ 
 
DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT!
I hope you look forward to the next chapter! ~