Umma?

College With The Boys

 

--Joyce’s POV--

Taemin gasped and screamed, “UMMMMAAAAA~~~!!”

I looked in confusion as the boy at the door who looked so charming suddenly opened his arms up to the running Taemin towards him. They were both jumping up and down.

“My babyyyyy!!!” the boy at the door said, carrying Taemin and swinging him around.

“Umma Umma Umma! I’m so happy to see you!” Taemin said super excited. Who the heck is this guy and why does Taemin call him ‘Umma‘?

“Me too Taeminnie, Umma missed you very much! Little Freshy!” the guy teased.

“Umma.. You were a freshy once too,” Taemin pouted.

“I know I know,” the guy smiled, rubbing Taemin’s head, “Baby, is he your room mate?” he looked and pointed at me. I got nervous.

 

--Umma's? POV--

I finally saw my baby Taeminnie after a long summer, he’s still super cute and loving. I was super excited for him to finally be in the same school as me.

“Baby, is he your room mate?” I asked him, looking and pointing to the other guy in the room. He looked nervously at me.

He’s a little bit too pretty for a guy, but hey, its impossible for him to be a girl, you know? I hope he’s nice to my Taeminnie.

I let the thought of him being too pretty out of my mind and introduced myself.

“Anyeonghaseyoo~ I’m Kibum, but PLEASE, just call me Key.” I said as I held my hand out to him, “I’m a Sophomore here~”

He smiled and replied “Nice to meet you, I’m Jo Yisuh.”

 

--Joyce’s POV--

“Umma, Jo hyung is really nice, so don’t worry about me, kayy?” Taemin told Key while tugging on his arm.

“I know baby, I can tell.” Key said, and I smiled in relief, but what I still didn’t understand was why Taemin called him Umma.

“Ummm.. I don’t know if you mind me asking but.. Why does Taemin call you Umma?” I asked nervously.

Key laughed and jumped onto Taemins bed, grabbing a pillow. Taemin answered for him, “Cause he acts like an umma, he nags and nags and nags.”

“YAH!” Key said, throwing the pillow at Taemin, though Taemin dodged successfully.

“And umma loves to cook and clean, he could be the perfect umma.” Taemin said sweetly with aegyo at Key.

“Aiiigooo, Taemin-ah.” Key said, falling for Taemins aegyo.

Wow, these two must be really close. They’re so sweet to each other. I hope I can become close to them like they are to each other.

I lay down on my bed as I watched Taemin continue to unpack his suitcase and Key who was helping him along.

“Aigoo Taeminnie, why’d you bring so many stuffed animals?” Key said as he unloaded teddy bears, pikatchu’s, and other various types of stuffed animals from his suitcase.

“I cant leave Fluffy at home, or Pika, OR Chewy, OR anyone else in there at home,” he said innocently, cuddling a bear. Aigo, he really is a baby.

 

--Keys POV--

I looked over my shoulder to see Jo looking really concentrated on me and Taemin. I threw one of Taemin’s bears at him, hitting him straight in the face. I laughed at the flustered guy.

“Sorry, you were just looking too serious.” I apologized, and Jo laughed.

“Umma, be nice.” Taemin scolded me.

“Yah, Taeminnie, this is a mess!” I said exhausted and irritated by the mesh of clothes and stuffed animals all over his bed. I gave up on helping him, ”Fix this Taeminnie, this is exhausting.” I nagged.

“You can rest, Key, I’ll help him.” Jo said and giggled. Taemin was flustered on his own over his stuff and Jo started picking up Taemins scattered shirts and aligned his stuffed animals on his bed.

His hands looked really delicate, not to mention his really slim figure. I think I can almost see an S-line. I shook the thoughts in my head off.

“Baby, don’t make your room mate do all the work.” I told Taemin who was now sitting on Jo’s bed, sipping on a banana milk carton I brought him from the cafeteria.

“It’s fine, Key, I’m already finished anyways,” Jo said with a smile, looking successful in organizing Taemins clothes.

“Woah, hyung, you’re good at this, thank you!” Taemin flashed him with aegyo, and he pinched his cheeks in return.

“Alright guys, now that you’re done with unpacking,” I striked a pose, “Tour Guide Key will show you around the campus!”

Taemin and Jo were both excited, these kids are too cute.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! ^^ Wanna take a guess at who they're gonna meet next? Haha~

Subscribe and comment <3