Beaten By A Racoon and A Tiger

College With The Boys

 

--Taemin’s POV--

I held on to Onew hyungs arm, extremely scared. They just punched Onew hyung in the face and his cheek was bleeding. They were about to leave us in this closet and I tried stopping them but it wasn't a good idea. Zico just pushed me hard and I weakly fell back onto my elbows, numbing them both into a frenzy of heightened pain.

I thought Onew and I were done for until I heard someone stopping Zico and Top from closing the door, saying “Where do you think you’re going?” I gasped when I recognized the voice and I knew hyung and I would be saved.

 

--Zico’s POV--

I turned around to the person who just caught Top and I in our act, not really caring cause I knew they wouldn’t be able to stop me even if they tried to fight. I turned around expecting Onew hyung's friends and I was right, but something was different about them. I cracked up loud instantly when I saw these two guys standing in front of us, wearing ridiculous, stupid looking animal suits. I recognized them now, Onew’s gay friends. 

HAHAHA! Who do these people think they are? SHOOT. This is hilarious! BAHAHAH!

I laughed continuously at them, holding my stomach that started to ache at my hearty laughter. Top was laughing along with me too.

“Excuse me?” I said between laughs, “Is this some kind of joke? Some get-up? HAHA!” I slapped my knee, shoot, best laugh ever. This is ridiculous.

I enjoyed my laugh until one guy in the racoon suit gritted his teeth and without warning roundhouse kicking me in the face with a loud, "Hyah!". I fell on my knees, clutching my cheek bone than throbbed violently. I ignored the pain and let my blood boil. I cracked my knuckles, ALRIGHT, YOU’RE GOING DOWN.

 

--Key’s POV--

--flashback: scene after talking to the lunch ladies--

I took Jjong’s hand and ran for the direction the lunch lady just told us Onew went. I was for certain now that he would have something to do with Taemin’s disappearance, especially the two mysterious guys the lunch lady mentioned.

“Aish!” I said, feeling frustrated, “Yeobo, where the heck do we go?!” There were hallways left and right. Deciding which way to go made my head hurt.

“I think I heard something..” Jjong said in almost a whisper, taking my hand and going for the direction his ears lead him to. I’ve never been in this part of the school before, it was practically deserted, isolated from any other part of the schpp;. Soon I started hearing noises too, it almost sounded like yelling voices but it was too distant for me to recognize. We were definitely getting somewhere.

We followed the sounds down the hallway until they became clearer and clearer. Adrenaline and fear shook throughout my body.

I stopped Jjong from continuing when we were at a dead end with only a hallway connecting it to the left. There was only one room at the end of that isolated hallway. “Shhhh..” I listened in on the yelling, our backs pressed against the hallway wall so they no one would see us.

“Let’s get out of here..” I heard someone say, the voice was unfamiliar, “We’ll deal with them tomorrow.” 

“STOP! YOU CANT DO THIS TO US!” I gasped and almost passed out hearing his voice, Taemin’s voice shriek with fear so obvious in his voice. I almost charged for the hallway after hearing the man grunt and push Taemin back and hearing his whimper but Jjong grabbed my arms and held me back strongly.

“YEOBO!” I almost screamed, he covered my mouth and I was tempted to bite him. I grew impatient and thrashed around in his strong hold, “YEO-MMO MY TAE-MM-INNIE! LET MMM GO!” I squirmed violently.

“Jagi shhh!” he shushed me, “Not yet!” I kept squirming but Jjong held me tight in place. He shouldn't work out so much, aish! After a few moments he said, “Okay, jagi, I think we can go in now.” He let go of me and I thought of a quick plan to bust those boys who hurt my Taeminnie bad.

I walked into the hallway with my arms crossed over my chest and Jjong followed behind me. I faced the backs of two tall guys, but I wasn’t scared. They were about to close the door until I said, “Where do you think you’re going?”

 I almost gagged at the sight of their hair. One guy had dreadlocks, the other had white bleached hair, OH MY GOODNESS, HAIR CRISIS. The guy with dreadlocks looked me up and down and started laughing hysterically. 

Right, we still had our animal pajama’s on.

The guy with white hair was laughing too. I just stood there, letting their laughs fuel up my anger.

“Excuse me? Is this some kind of joke? Some get-up? HAHA!” dreadlock man laughed. I growled and my temper reached its limit, I burst. I kicked him straight in the face with one swift kick in the air. I landed a perfect blow to his cheek and he fell pathetically. I rolled my eyes in satisfaction.

Jjong and I smirked at dreadlock man on the ground and on his knees. He looked up at me and his stare could literally kill. “What’s wrong? Not so tough are you?” I scoffed. He got up and went to hit me back but I counterattacked him first, doing what I do best.

 

--Jonghyun’s POV--

I was really happy that Key was a black belt in Taekwando. I watched my boyfriend easily beat up that dreadlock guy, punching him and kicking him in places that you'd never want to be hit.

“KYAAAH!” Key yelled as he did continuous chains of kicks and punches without giving the man any time to breath. Key was fully raged and he poured every emotion he had into that poor guy, “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO HURT MY BABY?!”

Dreadlock guy was soon losing focus however with one swift turn of his head he successfuly dodged one of Key’s punches and grabbed his arm instead. Key was shocked and he was thrown to the ground, falling on his back hard. His breath got knocked out of him and he gasped for air. I went in extremely raged, slamming the guys head into the wall, “DON’T TOUCH HIM!” I yelled furiously, attacking him with my own moves next.

Did I mention I took the same Taekwando classes as Key?

 

--Top’s POV--

I honestly thought that the two guy’s who showed up trying to stop us was a joke until that one guy in the racoon suit kicked Zico like how you always see it in action movies. I just stood way back, sort of petrified by the skill of the racoon, scared he would come after me next. Racoon guy’s companion the tiger just stood watching him beating up Zico.

Zico got a hold of racoon guy and threw him to the ground, the. tiger guy then stepped into the fight. DAMN. They can FIGHT. My eyes were open wide the whole time. I looked behind me to the two people, Taemin and Onew, watching the fight.

Taemin watched with tear-filled eyes, whispering “Umma…umma..” Onew was just speechless. The two animal suit guys were busy screaming, cursing, fighting Zico and forgetting about me. I went back into the closet hurriedly before any of them could notice me and pulled on Taemin and Onews arms.

“Come on! Before Zico comes back!” I yelled at them, trying to save them and pulling on them to get them out of there, “Come on!” I dragged them out of the closet and sat them down on the other side of the hallway without Zico noticing.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” Taemin screamed at me once we got a safe distance away from everyone. He yanked his arm off my clutch. His hair was completely messed up and his cheek was partially blue. My heart ached to know I was a part of this. It never felt this way when we beat up other kids.

“Shh!” I yelled at him, squating to be face to face with him, “Just be quiet or else.” He slapped me. I winced back but I knew I deserved it. I pulled out a handkerchief and went to Onew. I patted his cut and bloody cheek.

The screaming in the other hallway stopped, all I could hear were hands dusting off each other and Zico breathing harshly, “Now wheres the other one?” I heard racoon guy say. I looked into the hallway and Zico was defeated with a busted, bloody lip and a swollen eye, he was on his knees and he clutched onto his ribs, unable to move.

The next thing I knew I was down on the ground in a headlock by the tiger guy.

 

--Key’s POV--

THAT DREADLOCK DUMMY! KYAH!

I made sure I whooped his hard, thanks to the help of yeobo. Satisfied at our fight with dreadlock man I smirked at him and dusted off my hands, “Now wheres the other one?” I smiled when he stepped right into our view. Jjong ran to him and slammed him down on the ground, putting him in a headlock.

I climbed on to him and slapped him, “Sorry, we forgot to interview your buddy over there before we beat him up senseless so,” I smirked evily, “I guess we’ll just ask you for the details.” I leaned in close to him, he didn’t look scared, “WHY DID YOU KIDNAP OUR TAEMINNIE?” I slapped him again, anger rising up my body.

He winced, “I didn’t-”

I slapped him once more before he could finish, “LIAR!” I raised my hand to slap him again but someone had caught it.

“Umma.. don’t hurt him anymore..” I heard Taemin behind me whisper, holding my hand, “Umma.. Just stop it now..”

I couldn't believe what he just said. “Baby, he deserves this!” I looked at Taemin with an insisting look on my face but he just frowned at me. I knew how much he hated violence and I frowned too.

“He tried to help me and hyung..” Taemin said sadly, “Just let him go.” I pouted and just grabbed onto the guys collar and shook him while cursing him out. I held in all I had not to beat him into a pulp like that other guy.

I was interrupted when I heard an old man say, “WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?!” and footsteps running down the hallway to us. Shoot.

---------------------------------------

WOOOOOO. Yes you guys, it was Key and Jjong! xD hahaha. Key whooped him good~ Awwh Taeminnie. And yes, Top is a good guy deep inside ^^ hehe. 

AND YOU GUYS THE MR. SIMPLE MV IS OUT OUT OUT! GO CHECK IT OUT OMFG IT IT ABSOLUTELY PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL OMG.

BUT IM SO MAD RN CAUSE THEY DECIDED TO RELEASE IT AT LIKE FREAKING 2 AM HERE AND I HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY TOMORROW AND I'LL BE GONE THE WHOLE DAY SO I CANT MAKE ANY GIFS. I already see gifs being pumped out on tumblr, but the time i get to make gifs tomorrow everyone will have probably made all the scenes i wanted. DANGIT. FML. OTL OTL OTL. rant rant rant T~T 

Anyways.. Yeah. Sorry~ xD OH and did you like the gif I made up there?~ ^^ hehe

Comment! ^^