The Baby Dinosaur and the Chicken Maniac

College With The Boys

 

--Joyce’s POV--

Finally after a while more of walking around the school, we finished our tour.

“Ah.. Umma.. I’m tired.” Taemin complained, “Carry me~”

“Aish, Taeminie, Umma is tired too,” Key complained back.

I ran in front of Taemin and squatted, “Common Taeminnie, I’ll carry you.” I offered. He didn’t think twice before hopping onto my back and wrapping his arms and legs around me, cute. He was surprisingly light.

He hummed a tune as he rested his head on my shoulder. I could smell his sweet shampoo.

We finally reached the dorm and Key sprawled out, exhausted onto Taemins bed. I dropped Taemin off on my bed, and he laid down comfortably.

“Key, who do you share your dorm with?” I asked Key, seating myself on the floor.

“Dino Oppa <33” Key said excitedly, clapping his hands like a fangirl.

“O..ppa?” I said, puzzled.

“Umma’s boyfriend, Jonghyun hyung,” Taemin whispered to me, “Is appa coming later?”

Ohhh, he’s gay? Interesting.. Can’t wat to see who this ‘Dino’ is.

“Yes baby,” Key answered, “Minho said he’ll bring Onew too.”

We talked for a while about random things until it hit 7pm and there was a knock on our door. “We’re here!” I heard Minho’s voice.

Key ran to the door and opened it. Greeting him were 3 guys. I saw Minho, and behind him was a guy holding a bouquet of flowers, and next to him was a guy holding a large bag.

“YEOBO-YAAAAAHH~” Key screamed like a fan girl, running past Minho and into the arms of the guy with the flowers.

“Jagiyah!” the guy said, hugging him and carrying him into our dorm. Then he handed him the flowers.

“Omo! Yeobo~~” Key said ecstatic, smelling the flowers and swooning over the prettiness.

I laughed at the peculiar scene, Key is one unique guy. They’re so corny!

Minho and the other guy welcomed themselves in and took a seat on the floor. Taemin was just waking up from a nap on my bed, his hair a mess. I combed down his hair with my fingers as he realized what was going on.

 

--Minho’s POV--

We walked to Taemin and Jo’s dorm, I brought Onew hyung and Jonghyun with me. Onew brought a whole box of chicken, as expected, and Jonghyun a bouquet of flowers for Key, of course.

Key answered the door, the first thing he saw was Jonghyun, not even saying hi to me or Onew. He flailed all over Jonghyun as Onew and I welcomed ourselves in. Taemin looked like he just took a nap and Jo was combing his messed up hair with his hands.

“Hey Jo, morning Taeminnie,” I joked.

“Anyeong Minho~” Jo said, and only a few minutes later did Taemin realize the whole gang was in his dorm.

“Oh, Minho hyung, heeey” he said dazed from the nap, “Oh, Onew hyung! And Jonghyun hyung!” Jo looked at Onew on the floor and Jonghyun on Taemins bed with Key.

“Yah, love birds, there are kids here,” I yelled at Jonghyun and Key who were about to get it on, “Yaah!” I threw them one of Taemins stuffed bears on the floor.

Key blushed, “I just missed my yeobo, calm down Minho.” Jonghyun winked at Key and he wailed.

I decided to introduce Onew and Jonghyun to Jo who was starting to look uncomfortable.

“Jo, this is Onew,” I started, pointing to Onew who sat next to me on the floor and was opening the box of chicken, “Chicken freak.” Jo laughed, not believing me.

“And that’s Jonghyun, “ I pointed to him and Key, in their own world on Taemins bed, “Keys hubby, if you already didn’t know.”

“I figured,” he chuckled.

 

--Joyce’s POV--

Minho introduced me to Onew first. He had long, straight brown hair, almost as long as Taemins, but Taemins were longer. “Chicken freak.” Minho described him, “Oh, and he’s a clutz, so be careful around him.” I laughed. Onew was too busy trying to get the box open, chicken, I figured. “He’s the jokester of our group.”

So this was their group.

Minho then pointed to Keys boyfriend and introduced him. They looked like a really happy couple. Minho couldn’t handle the lovey dovey couple anymore and stood up and pulled Key off of Jonghyun.

“Yah! YAH! Yeobo~!” Key wailed dramatically as he was pulled and forced to sit down in between him and Onew. Key crossed his arms and pouted.

“Jagi, we’ll finish what we were starting later at our dorm, mmk?” Jonghyun winked to Key. Everyone in the dorm cried in disgust except the two lovers and Taemin. Taemin who was about to fall asleep again was resting his head on his arms on my bed still, not really caring about what was going on.

I got a good look at Jonghyun now that Key was off him, he had clear cheek bones, brown hair. Now I understood why Key called him Dino earlier, he looked like a baby dinosaur, a puppy even.

“Jonghyun, Onew, that’s Taemin’s room mate, Jo Yisuh.” Minho announced, pointing to me. I smiled at them.

“Hey, I’m Onew,” Onew greeted, already gnawing on a chicken leg, reaching his hand out to me. I was about to take his hand when Key swatted it away.

“YAH!” Key yelled, grabbing a tissue, “You have grease on your fingers! Have some manners Onew.” He wiped Onews hands diligently. Onew shrugged, and smiled to me.

“He’s always like that,” Onew told me.

“I know, Onew hyung.” I said, laughing.

“Hey, I’m Jonghyun,” Jonghyun said to me, smiling, “Sophomore.” He pointed to himself, “Junior” he then pointed to Onew.

“Freshman,” I pointed to myself.

“Hey, just like Taeminnie” Onew said, chewing on a new piece of chicken. “Minho and I share a dorm.”

“Yah, why are you eating without us?” Minho complained, “Taeminnie, Jo, common lets eat.”

I dragged Taemin off my bed and he shook himself awake and yawned. Key passed out cleansing wipes to clean our hands. He wiped Jonghyuns hands himself, “Thanks Jagi~”

“Eat up, guys, before Onew beats us to it.” Minho told us, chewing on chicken. I laughed the whole time we were eating. Onew looked ridiculous eating chicken, he was so concentrated I couldn’t help but laugh at him. He made sure the chicken bone had no traces of meat left on it.

“Does he always eat like that?” I asked.

“Only when it comes to chicken, “ Taemin answered, now lively and jumping again after eating, happily munching on a chicken leg.

I took a good look at the group of guys, enjoying and laughing along with them.

I already felt like they were family.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe~ Hope you guys liked that, finally Joyce met everyone ^^ 

And yayyy! JONGKEY<3 haha! 

Subscribe and Comment! ^^ <3