Sun Burn

College With The Boys

--Joyce’s POV--

Jonghyun drove us back safely and we snuck quickly back into our dorm. I sat on my bed feeling exhausted. The guys chilled in our dorm for a while.
 
Key unloaded a Ziploc bag and dumped out 40 or so Polaroid snapshots that he took throughout the day. He spread them out on the carpet for everyone to see.
 
I saw solo pictures, group pictures, paparazzi-looking pictures, and every kind of picture inbetween. I looked for the   ones that I took with each of the guys and they each had different poses with me. Taemin kissed me on the cheek, Minho was hugging me from behind while his chin was on my shoulder, Onew was laid out on his chair smiling while sunbathing, Jonghyun just smiled and held up a peace sign, Key and I formed hearts with our hands, “Can I keep these, Key?” I said, showing him the pictures. 
 
“Of course~” Key smiled, “Take whichever ones you want.” I looked through the piles and laughed very amused at each one. Looking at the pictures distracted me from my sunburn.
 
“Noona!” Taemin yelled, “Are you gonna start a scandal with Minho hyung?!” He pouted and showed me a picture of me and Minho in the water, back hugging me. I laughed and felt embarrassed. Actually, there were a bunch of scandalous pictures in the pile of me and him, like when we were sitting together on the beach watching Taemin make sandcastles. It was like Minho and I were husband and wife, while Taemin was our child.
 
“I like this one, Taeminnie,” I smiled and handed him a picture of us holding hands at sunset, and another one where we showed off our couple hoodies. He smiled and stuck them onto his bed post with some tape.
 
Key had arranged a little pile of solo pictures of me in that darn bikini, “Key! That’s embarrassing.” I tried to snatch them away but he quickly stopped me. I didnt even know he took these pictures. 
 
“I want one!” Minho said, taking one and admiring it, he handed one to Onew as well. He was still shirtless. I rolled my eyes at them.
 
Taemin looked like a little boy in all of his pictures, playing in the sand, laughing and smiling innocently. Minho looked like a model, purposely showing off his body like he was at some photoshoot. Total kinga. Onew didn’t have much pictures, he did sunbathe for the most part. I laughed when I saw a picture where he was looking bright red like he was now. Key and Jonghyun selcas mixed in with the pile. 
 
I grabbed a sharpie and passed it around to the guys to sign their picture with me so I could keep it for the memories. 
 
Minho wrote on his first,
My Joyce, today was really fun! I hope we go to the beach soon again, please heal quickly ^^ Stay y ;) 
<3Minho oppa
 
I smacked him, Taemin was next,
My favorite noona in the whole entire world! Saranghae! ^^;;; *CHU*
<3 Taeminnie 4ever~~
-----
My baby, I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you from the sun today, *pouts* but don’t worry, sunburns don’t last forever~ 
<3 Key Umma
-----
Anyeong ^^ Jonghyun here~ Sorry we couldn’t spend much time together, you know me and Jagi, he isn’t very fond of the sun, kekeke. I’ll make sure we get to go to the beach again soon!
~~ Jjong Jjong
----
Joyce! I was so happy you finally revealed your body today, keke, *nosebleeds* JK JK. ^^ At least I wasn’t the only one who came home burned today, I feel your pain, bwahaha, but don’t worry, you get used to it after a while. Fighting!!
<3 Onew oppa ^^
 
I smiled really big, reading each one. I took a few more pictures that I liked. I took solo’s of everyone and a JongKey selca where Jonghyun was kissing Key on the cheek as well and wrote 'key umma and Jjong appa' on the back. I placed each picture that I claimed into a neat pile and planned to find a place to put them later.
 
“Alright guys, we’ll get going,” Minho said while yawning, “The lobster over there needs his sleep.” he pointed to Onew. Onew stood up with his shoulders stiff as a statue. He nodded and yawned painfully.
 
“Night hyungs~” Taemin smiled, waving. 
 
“See you tomorrow, Taemin-ah.” Minho smiled and waved to us, picking up their bags and heading out the door.
 
Key and Jonghyun were admiring their adorable selcas together and Taemin went to have a proper shower. 
 
“How’s your burn, Joyce?” Jonghyun asked, and once he did the pain became obvious again. I stood up and pulled the hoodie off over my head without even thinking. It was starting to bother me.
 
“Noona!” Taemin walked out of the bathroom and covered his eyes, “Why are you stripping in front of us?!”
 
I laughed stiffly and dropped the hoodie on the floor. I still had my bikini top on.
 
 
--Taemin’s POV--
 
I took a shower after umma nagged me to, he said I had to wash the salt out of my hair. I  changed into my jammies and walked out to see Joyce noona stripping. I gasped and covered my eyes, “Noona! Why are you stripping in front of us?!” 
 
She giggled and dropped the hoodie, she was still wearing the bikini, “How does it look?” She asked nervously and turned around, showing us her skin. Key umma and Jjong gasped.
 
“Oh my gosh, noona you look so burnt!” I frowned and pouted. She was red as a tomato, “Noona turned into a lobster like Onew hyung! It looks so painful..” 
 
She hissed in pain, touching her shoulders, “Aish..” 
 
 
--Joyce’s POV--
 
I sat stiffly on my bed, “Key umma.. It really hurts..” My arms ached. He dug through his bag and pulled out the lotion again.
 
“I know, Joyce,” he frowned, “Im sorry baby, it will go away in about a week or so..” he was packing up his and Jonghyun’s stuff to get back to their dorm.
 
“EH?!” I cried. “A WEEK?!” Key nodded sadly, pouting.
 
“Taeminnie, make sure you take care of Joyce, mmkay?” Key handed him the bottle of lotion, “Baby Joyce, me and Jjong have to go now, we’ll come again tomorrow, mkay? Don’t worry.” He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me on the forehead, “Take a cold shower before you sleep, okay? Don’t be afraid to ask text me or Jjong if you need anything, Joyce, Taeminnie.” Jonghyun packed up their bags.
 
I just nodded and waved to them as they left our dorm quietly, “Feel better, Joyce, good night guys.” Jonghyun said before he closed the door.
 
Taemin put the lotion down and opened his closet. He pulled out one of his oversized shirts and then went to my closet and pulled out my pajama pants. He set them in the bathroom and the shower for me, “There you go noona, go shower, mmkay? I‘ll be waiting, the water is a little cold, but it will make your sun burn feel a lil better.” 
 
“Thanks Taeminnie,” I smiled sweetly at him and he smiled back, I could see that he felt really sorry for me. I went into the bathroom to take the shower. I stripped my swimsuit off and I can clearly see the line that separated my burnt red skin and my white, unharmed skin, thanks to the bikini. I stepped into the shower and soaked in the cold water.
 
 
--Taemin’s POV--
 
Noona went to take the shower, I loaned her my oversized t-shirt. I could hear her as she took the shower, “Ah.. Aish!.. Oww! Sssss!”
 
I knocked on the door, “Noona are you okay?”
 
“I’m okay, Taeminnie.. Ah..” she said. I sat back down on my bed and read the bottle that Key umma gave me, aloe vera lotion, to soothe even the worst sunburns. Joyce noona came out of the bathroom a little bit later.
 
She was wearing my shirt and the jammies I brought her, “Why the big t-shirt, Taeminnie?” she asked.
 
“When you have a bad sunburn, you shouldn’t wear tight clothing,” I patted the space next to me for her to sit down and pointed to the lotion bottle in my hand, “And I noticed that noona doesn’t have many loose clothing.”
 
“Its comfy,” she smiled and sat in front of me, her back faced me. I opened the bottle and squeezed the lotion into my hands, I tried warming it up.
 
“Don’t worry noona, this will make it feel better,” I said, she hesitated a little bit before lifting her shirt to reveal her back to me. I blushed.
 
 
--Joyce’s POV--
 
Taemin’s shirt was really loose and comfortable, it didn’t rub against my skin as much which was a relief. I decided to just trust Taemin with the lotion, I really couldn’t even lift my arms that much at this point. He put his hands on my back carefully.
 
“Noona, you’re really red..” he whispered. I sighed and winced, “Does it hurt?” he asked, rubbing more lotion onto my shoulders under my shirt. I nodded. “I’m sorry, noona.”
 
“Don’t be sorry, Taeminnie, it’s really my fault anyway,” I said, turning to face him now so he could  get my arms, “I can’t move my arms.” I felt hopeless.
 
“I can tell,” he giggled, “I used to do this for Onew hyung all the time when he gets burned.” I lifted the shirt just enough to show my stomach and he blushed, carefully patting my tummy with the lotion. He giggled and started drawing smiley faces with blobs of lotion.
 
“Yah!” I yelled, laughing, “Just cause I cant move Taeminah!”
 
“Hehe~” he smiled and covered my legs in the lotion next, “Finished!”
 
I sighed and my skin felt a little bit cooler. I was exhausted. “Lets go sleep, mkay noona?”
 
I nodded and headed for my bed stiffly, he held my comforter up as I slid into it carefully and Taemin tucked me in, “This is embarrassing.” I said to him and he laughed. 
 
He shut the lights off, “Night noona, if you need anything, just call Taeminnie~”
 
“Mmkay,” I relaxed into my bed and fell asleep. Thank god its only Sunday tomorrow.
 
 
--Two hours later--
 
I woke up and my back felt like it was on fire. That lotion seemed to have worn off. I tried turning to my side but that just made it worse. My skin felt boiling hot and irritated. My arms ached and I could hear Taemin snoring, deep in his sleep. I groaned quietly and reached for my phone on the side table, it was 3 in the morning. I texted Minho.
 
Me: Oppa.. U awake? ):
 
Minho texted after about five minutes later.
 
Minho oppa: yea, I wont be getting any sleep tonight with Onew n groaning every 5 secs. Whats wrong? Sunburn?
 
Me: Neh... I jus woke up.. I am on FIRE. T-T
 
Minho oppa: u ok? Onew says hi btw. -___-”
 
Me: no.. im not ok, and hi onew oppa.
 
Minho oppa: just tell Taemin
 
Me: no, he’s really tired and did enough for me 2nite. :l
 
 
--Minho’s POV--
 
I was tossing and turning in bed, trying to ignore Onew’s cries over his fresh sunburn. It was already 3 am, ugh, seriously? Then I got a text from Joyce, she talked about how she couldn’t sleep.
 
Me: srry :/ just sleep it off and don’t move too much.
 
I felt really bad for her, she must’ve been in a lot of pain. As for Onew, well, I could care less. I got up and got him a bag of ice.
 
Joyce: what r we doing tomorrow?
 
I was scolding Onew about his unhealthy sunbathing obsession.
 
Me: dunno, but I have basketball practice, but dw, it ends at 3.
 
She didn’t text back after that, she must’ve fallen asleep now. Onew finally quieted down after a little while thanks to the ice, and I fell asleep instantly.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HELLO everyone~ Nothing much happened in this chapter but just you wait a couple more chapters, something BIG will happen! Or.. I think it's big.. i dunno ;~;  This chapter was more of just cute Taemin being cute and all that for his noona ^^
 
Comment, comment~!! <3
 
Just a couple of comment replies~
 
@lisaVIP- i dont know if I want Joyce to be in a love relationship just yet ToT Maybe in the future I'll do it, cause love is so complicated wah :'(
 
@shineeowner- LOL your comments are the best. im so touched ToT and i LOL'd when you said onew was like a pancake, I didnt even think about it like that BAHAHA. OMG I love jongkey , i LOVE reading in general and yes i could go on with the jongkey scenes but I dont wanna have to put up a rated H on this story for just one chapter ToT huhuhu mianhe~  Im so glad you find that Jonghyun is amusing even though he doesnt really do anything except be Key's boyfriend, UGH i feel really bad that I dont really include him much and that he's so neutral in the story T-T like when i'm writing while they're together in their dorms i almost forget that Jonghyun is there, gah. I dont know why T-T but THANK YOU THANKYOU for your awesome support ^^