It's Just Icecream

College With The Boys

 

--Onew’s POV--

 

We finally got to the dorms, class was over a long time ago. We went to Joyce’s and Taemin’s dorm, knocking on the door.

 

I honestly spend more time in their dorm than in my own.

 

Taemin opened the door and tried to tackled Joyce, but I prevented that from happening by letting Taemin tackle me instead.

 

“Jo hyung!” Taemin said, forgetting about me and getting up dusting off his clothes, “We heard what happened to you!” He wrapped his arms around her tightly. Joyce walked into the door with Taemin attached to her waist. I followed them in after getting up, I groaned.

 

“Omo!” Key yelled, “Omo omo.. Jo, are you okay? Does it hurt?” Key was looking at her up and down while frantically making sure she wasn’t hurt. I laughed.

 

“I’m okay, Key,” she said and smiled.

 

“Yah!” Minho said, whacking me behind the head, “Why did you let him get hurt?”

 

“Minho hyung, its okay, Onew took me to the hospital, so its okay.” Her smile calmed Minho down.

 

Jonghyun laughed, “I’m glad your alright, Jo.”

 

“Hyuuung~” Taemin started, sitting next to Joyce on her bed, “Jo Hyuung, can I sign your cast?” he smiled with full of aegyo.

 

“Ofcourse, Taemin-ah, just get a marker.” she replied. What an angel.

 

“UMMMA!” Taemin yelled at Key who was sitting on Jonghyuns lap, he made a sour face at the picture, “Umma! Get me a marker!” Key whined. I found one on their desk and threw it to him. “Thanks hyung.”

 

He started drawing cute things like puppies and bunnies on her wrist cast, then wrote a little message.

 

            Heeeeeey Hyung~~ ^^;;; How’s your wrist? Does it hurt? Wah! I hope it doesn’t hurt, I heard you broke it because of Onew hyung, but don’t worry Jo hyung, it will feel better soon, I pwomise!

                                                LOVEEEEEE Taeminnieeeeee<3 ^^;;;

 

I read Taemin’s message, “..broke it because of Onew hyung… YAAAAH!”

Taemin leaped behind Minho. Minho didn’t budge.

 

“It wasn’t my fault!” I sighed. Key shot me death stares. Minho took his turn to sign Joyce’s cast. He was smiling the whole time.

 

            Hey, Jo. Taemin-ah is right behind me right now, trying to hide from Onew, so my writing is a bit sloppy, mianhe! Anyway, heal fast so we can play that game of basketball I promised.

                                                                                    -Minho~

He drew a basketball next to his message.

 

Everyone took turns, next was Jonghyun, then Key. They all wrote freakin’ long messages, leaving me only a small space left on her cast to write.

 

            Anyeongg~ Jonghyun here. Hope you feel better fast, Jo! My Jagiyah here is rushing me to finish so he can write, so I’ll just end it here~ byee ^^

                                                            -Dino Jjong~~~~

 

            Omoooo, Jo-ah, you’re hurt, umma is very sad T_T. But don’t you worry, I’ll take care of you really good! And don’t worry about Onew hyung, I’ll get him back for you, teehee! ^^

                                                                                                            <333 Key Umma~

 

It was finally my turn, “Yah, you guys are really selfish with space.” Joyce laughed at me, struggling to fit in my little message on her cast.

 

            My Jo, don’t forget to call me oppa! ^^

                        Onew oppa <3’s u.

 

“Yah!” she smacked me, after reading the message. I just laughed.

 

“So guys, since everyone is blaming me for Jo’s injury,” I said, “I promised to get him ice cream, so lets go, my treat.”

 

“Yeaaaah! WOOOH!” everyone chanted, walking to the door. Everyone headed for my car and I drove them to the nearest ice cream shop.

 

--Taemins POV--

 

I was super happy to see Jo hyung happy even though he’s hurt. Onew drove us to get ice cream, YUUUUUUMMMMM!

 

“Umma umma! I want that one!” I pointed, “and that one and that one..” Key umma got my ice cream and everyone else got theirs.

 

I enjoyed my icecream, stuffing it into my mouth. Key umma was being fed by Jonghyun.

 

Minho and I sat next to each other, eating our ice cream. I looked over to Onew and Jo hyung. Something seemed different about them. Onew was feeding Jo his icecream, they looked really close.

 

“Minho hyung..” I whispered to Minho, tapping his arm with my spoon.

 

He was on his spoon, “Mm?”

 

“Don’t you think Onews been acting a bit weird with Jo..?” I whispered, taking some of his ice cream onto my spoon and into my mouth, “I mean.. the way he looks at him now is really weird..”

 

“I’ve noticed it too..” he whispered back, “Ever since they came back from the hospital..”

 

I thought about it for a bit, “Its probably nothing though, right hyung?” I asked, eating some more of his ice cream.

 

“Mhm.. Yeah.” Minho said, “And anyways, its just ice cream.” I nodded and pouted.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello subscribers! I hope you're enjoying my fic so far! ^^ This chapter was kind of just filler again, mianhe!

Taemin and Minho are getting suspiscious~ Who wants to take a guess at who's going to find out next?

I hope you look forward to the next chapter :D

I enjoy reading your comments, so please do! <3