Minho Oppa

College With The Boys

 

--Minho’s POV--
 
“It’s just that.. I’m not-” Jo started saying.
 
“A guy, are you?” I said before he could finish. He looked up at me in surprise, then nodded slowly, looking at the ground.
 
“I’m sorry if I fooled you,” Jo apologized, handing me a picture. I looked at it, a mother, a father, and a girl in the middle. I studied the features of the girl and compared them to Jo’s features. I flipped it over and read the back.
 
“Joyce..” I whispered to myself.
 
“She confessed to me today when I found out,” Onew said smiling, laying down on his bed calmly. 
 
“So you’re Joyce?” I asked Jo, “and you’re really a girl?” I could no doubt see Jo as a girl, but I was just making sure they weren’t playing a trick on me. I got up from my bed and reached my hand over to Jo’s head.
 
I ran my fingers through his.. Or her hair, feeling the scalp.
 
“This isn’t a wig, oppa,” Jo laughed, tugging on her hair and pushing my hand away.
 
“Yah! You weirdo!” Onew said, swatting my hand.
 
“I was just making sure..” I said shaking my head.
 
She explained how her scholarship sent her here, “So you really cut all your hair off just to be here and not get caught?” I asked in disbelief, running my hand through her boy hair again. Joyce nodded., “it was so pretty when it was long..” She blushed.
 
 “Thanks, oppa, but I had to do it.” she said sadly, puffing air out of making her bangs fly up. 
 
“But you’re pretty cute, as a boy,” I winked at her. Onew smacked me.
 
“YAH! Just cause now you know Jo is a girl, it does not mean you can start flirting with her!” Onew scolded me. I rolled my eyes, then I realized something. 
 
“YAHHH! How could you make an injured girl walk through the dorms at 1 in the morning?!” I yelled, attacking Onew, “ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE DOESN’T EVEN KNOW WHERE OUR DORM WAS!”
 
Joyce was laughing the whole time then broke apart my catfight with Onew, “Calm down, Minho oppa, I was being careful.”
 
“Yeah yeah yeah Minho calm down,” Onew said, grabbing his stuffed chicken again, “I even told her to be careful when I was texting her!” 
 
“Whatever,” I said carelessly at Onew, “Don’t go walking around the dorms at night by yourself anymore, okay Joyce?” I looked at her in the eyes.  
 
“Promise~” she said sweetly. Aiiiigoooo, her aegyo is even cuter now that I know she’s a girl.
 
“You happy now that you know the truth?” Onew smiled at me. I rolled my eyes at him.
 
“You’re just happy cause you were the first to find out, and yes, I am very satisfied,” I smiled at Joyce who was laying on my bed, hugging my pillow, about to fall asleep.
 
 
--Joyce’s POV--
 
I was relieved when Minho was really cool about me being a girl.
 
“Gosh, we had to find out ourselves,” Onew complained, “You could’ve just told us the truth.”
 
I looked at the two boys whose eyes were shooting lasers at me, “WHAT!?” I said then laughed, “Its not like you guys ever asked before…” I stuck my tongue out at them. 
 
Minho and Onew looked dumbfounded, “She’s right, hyung.” Minho said feeling dumb.
 
“Our secret only lasted for so long, Joyce,” Onew said very disappointed. I nodded, pretending to pout.
 
“You didn’t want me to know?!” Minho sounded offended.
 
“Ofcourse I wanted you to know! And Key and Jonghyun and Taemin will know too, I just need the right time.” I told them, “Or when they ask me themselves.”
 
“Isnt that kinda harsh?” Minho said, “We’re practically your best friends already, you should tell em soon.”
 
“I will,” I ensured them, “I’m going to tell Taeminnie tomorrow.” I yawned, making myself comfortable in Minhos bed, putting my face against his pillow and sheets, taking in his scent.
 
“Yah, are you gonna fall asleep in my bed?” he asked, eyeing me as he sat on the corner of the bed, I looked at him.
 
“Mhmm.. Sleep with Onew on his bed..” I said jokingly, covering myself in his sheets. 
 
“His chicken would think I’m having an affair with him,” he whispered to me, pointing to Onew who was admiring his stuffed chicken, I cracked up.
 
Then suddenly Onew got up, “Something feels weird..” he whispered, putting a finger over his lips, shushing us. He crept up to the door as me and Minho hid under his comforter in his bed, only our eyes were peeking out at the top.
 
“Whats going on?” I whispered to Minho, he shrugged his shoulders. I grabbed his arm, I was scared.
 
Onew carefully positioned himself, his back flat against the wall next to the door, his arm stretching over the door and his hand placed on the doorknob. We were all quiet and anxious for what Onew was about to do.
 
He started to do a count down with his fingers, 1.….2.…3.. then he swung the door open and THUDD!
 
I gasped with shock and Minho’s eyes blew open as our baby Taemin flew forward into the dorm, falling flat on his face with a yelp and a slam, thanks to the sudden absence of the door that he was supporting himself on.
 
“Taemin-ah!” I yelled, leaping out of Minhos bed.
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
OH MY~ Taemin was caught red-handed! Haha! Sneaky little Taemin~
Whats Taemin doing outside Onew and Minhos dorm? How did he get there? Was he listening the whole time?
Find out in the next update! ^_^
Comment <3