The Jock

College With The Boys

 --Joyce’s POV--

Key led the way during the campus tour. Taemin looked like a six year old at an amusement park, I cant say that I was any different, his energy was rubbing off on me too.

We passed by the cafeteria and a couple buildings. I saw lots of other groups of students taking tours as well. It was really interesting.

Then we reached the gym where a bunch of guys were playing a game of basketball. I was too dazed at the massive size of it to realize Taemin was tugging on my hand to get my attention.

 

--Taemin’s POV--

I was super excited to tour around the campus with Key and Jo. Then we arrived in the gym. There was a basketball game going on and I saw someone very familiar throwing the basketball into the hoop.

“UMMA UMMA! Is that Minho?!” I almost screamed. Before waiting for Key to answer me, I called Minho’s attention from across the gym,” MIIINHOOOOOO~~” He swiftly turned around to spot us and started waving his hands and wiping sweat off his forehead.

“Common common commmmonnn Jooooo! Stop daydreaming and common!” I pulled on Jo’s hand, getting his attention. I pulled him all the way to where Minho was at the benches, taking a break from basketball. Key followed us laughing.

Finally we reached Minho, who was chugging down water and had sweat sliding off his face, a picture that could get girls wailing.

“MINHO HYUNG!” I greeted him and was about to give him a hug, but when I got close enough, I retreated. “Minho.. You’re sweaty.. Ew.”

“Aaah, Taemin-ah. Ofcourse I am, I just played basketball, did you see me shoot that ball?” Minho beamed. “It’s really good to see you!”

 

--Key’s POV--

I followed the freshmen inside the gym to go to Minho that Taemin was so anxious to see. When I got there, Taemin was having a small chat with Minho. Then when Minho saw me, before he could say anything I reached into my pocket and pulled out a handkerchief.

“AISH! YAH! Minho you’re sweaty, GROSS!” I yelled at Minho, coming in front of him and patting the sweat on his face and neck dry. Jo and Taemin were enjoying the scene of me scolding Minho.

 

--Minho’s POV--

“Umma~” I whined sarcastically, he was frantic over wiping off every drop of sweat on me. I laughed. “I missed you, Key. Me, Taemin, and the others were all missing your motherly nagging when you went away for vacation last summer.”

“Awww,” Key swooned, “Well you’re not gonna get enough of me this school year!”

Key will never change, what a mother.

“Oh, greaaat.” I laughed. Then I saw someone hiding behind Taemin, looking around uncomfortably. He was ruffling around his bangs. “Hey, who’s that?”

“He’s my room mate!” Taemin said, pulling the boy in front of me. He bowed.

“I’m Jo Yisuh, Taemin’s room mate.” he said.

“I’m Minho, nice to meet you,” I flashed a friendly smile.

 

--Joyce’s POV--

Taemin put me right on the spot, it was already awkward enough for me to be standing right behind Key and him while they talked to Minho.

I greeted him and his eyes were flaming with charisma, not to mention they were really pretty and big, woah…He stood up and I was shocked by his tallness. He sat back down after introducing himself. His collar bones popped out of his wife beater.

“He’s the Jock of the school, sports freak, a sophomore, like mee~” Key sang, patting away another drop of sweat on Minhos temple, “but don’t worry, this guy could be just as sweet as Taemin if he wanted to be.”

“Yeah, I’m not a jerk like typical jocks in this school.” Minho reassured.

“Jo, you should definitely see Minho when he’s about to start a basketball game or run on track,” Taemin said laughing, “its really no joke how serious he gets.” Key nodded in agreement.

“Yah, Taemin-ah.” Minho said, embarrassed. I chuckled at the image.

“We’ll be finishing our tour, Minho hyung, come by my dorm later, mmk?” Taemin told him. Minho nodded.

“Yah, you better take a shower before you come,” Key warned the jock, eyeing him.

“Yes, umma.” he said lazily.

We waved goodbye and went on our way to the next spot. I looked back to see Minho get back into the basketball game. I could almost see his famous ‘serious’ face.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello subscribers! ^^ I hope you liked this chapter.

I just came back from the beach, today was the first day I have ever went! All my 15 years and I've never went to the beach, shocking, right? 

It was really fun! ^^ The only bad part was that I chose not to wear sun screen and baked in the sun for quite a while. My chest and shoulders are ON FIRE.

Today's beach experience inspired me for a really good chapter for this story ^^ Hope you look forward to the next chapter~ 

I encourage you guys to COMMENT <3