Feverish Aegi and a Broken Key

College With The Boys

--Joyce’s POV--

“THANK YOU OPPA!” I yelled, diving onto him with a massive hug.

He screamed, “Oh my god! I’m infected! GET OFF ME!” he continued to struggle but I kept a firm grip around him. He squirmed and kicked and yelled, but thankfully I dodged his attacks.

Taemin just sat there staring at us, uninterested, “Hyung, stop wrestling with noona, its weird.” he gave us both dirty looks.

I burst out laughing at what Taemin said and let go of Onew. Onew was extremely irritated and shivered excessively. “Calm down, oppa,” I said, still catching my breath from laughing so much and eyeing him as he started to do a weird dance like you see at rituals. “You cant banish the germs that way.” I giggled and patted my tummy, tired from that hearty laugh.

There was a knock on the door and I got up immediately, hmm? I opened the door to Minho with a black wife beater on and his hair still damp from a shower, “Oh, Minho oppa!” Kingka.

“Anyeong~” he smiled, walking in, “Anyeong Taeminnie, how are you feeling?” he approached Taemin and ruffled his hair.

“Not good..” he frowned, “Noona help me up.” I walked over to him and lifted him to his feet and sat him down on his bed. He laid back in and patted the spot next to him, wanting me to join him again.

I chuckled, “Taeminnie, Minho’s here.” I whispered to him. He just shook his head and tugged on my hand and I pouted.

Minho was sitting next to Onew enjoying leftovers of his soup even though it wasn’t warm anymore. Minho noticed that Onew was distancing himself away from me, “Yah, whats wrong with you?” he asked Onew. Onew just looked up and down at me with fiery eyes.

I rolled my eyes, “He’s trying to stay away from me cause he thinks I’m ‘infected’ with Taemin’s sickness now.”

Minho laughed, “Typical, he has a phobia of diseases and getting sick, he hates it.” Onew frowned.

I laid back down in Taemins bed after he begged with his best aegyo. Aish! This boy.. Minho was too concentrated on his soup to notice I laid down.

 

--Taemin’s POV--

Onew hyung and noonas soup was yummy. After eating I felt really sleepy. I got back into bed with noona after I begged her to lay down next to me. Hehehe, time to make Minho jealous. I thought evily, as sort of revenge for making me jealous.. Even though it was Onew hyung, but it doesn’t matter! I’m going to make him jealous!

I smiled innocently, dragging my body closer to noona’s and wrapping myself around her. “Hyuuung..” I called weakly. Minho looked up at us and almost choked on soup.

“Yah, what do you think you’re doing?” he asked, eyeing me and noona.

“Hahaha..” Joyce noona laughed awkwardly, “It isn’t what you think, oppa.” she smiled sweetly at him and waved her hand around in opposition. I giggled.

“Bwoh?” he looked annoyed, Taeminnie’s plan is working~!

“They’ve been at it the whole time,” Onew said while chugging down water.

“Oppa!” Joyce yelled angrily, swatting the air, “Be quiet..” she growled at Onew hyung. I chuckled and got comfortable with noona’s body.

“She’s gonna catch a fever if you keep that up,” he said sadly.

“Jealous?” I smirked secretly. Noona wrapped an arm around me and my eyes were closing up, feeling drowsier.

 

--Minho’s POV--

Dang, I thought. I was starting to feel jealous again, looking at Taemin and Joyce cuddling in bed. I swear Taemin’s life-goal is to make me jealous. I wonder what they do when they’re alone.. I shook the thoughts off my mind and just continued eating Onew’s soup sadly. “She’s gonna catch a fever if you keep that up.”

“Jealous?” Taemin said, his voice hinting amusement. I just rolled my eyes. I bet he’s satisfied..

I put my bowl of soup down and sighed, “Aish, where’s Key and Jonghyun? Shouldn’t they be done with karate by now?” Just as I said that there was a knock on the door. I jumped to my feet and answered it. Jonghyun and his boyfriend stood at the door.

“Oh, anyeong!” Key greeted loudly and walking in with a big, chunky bag on his shoulder. Jonghyun followed.

“Look who brought ramyeon!” Jonghyun smiled big, taking a 15-pack package of ramyeon out from behind his back and flailed it around in the air.

“Why’d you bring ramyeon?” Onew whispered to Jonghyun as he sat down next to the boy with a bowl of soup in his hand.

“Joyce told me to.” he laughed, setting the package down next to him.

Key stopped by Taemins bed and saw Joyce and Taemin snuggled up next to each other.

“Ah! Umma! This isn’t what it looks like!” Joyce said, panicking and waving her hand up in the air again, I laughed at her. I was waiting for Key’s blowup but stood dumbfounded as he dropped his bag and yelped like a little girl.

“Aigooo!!” he giggled, “My babies are so cute!” He took a chair and plopped it next to Taemins bed. He took a seat in it and pressed the back of his hand against Taemins forehead, “Hmph. Aigo. Joycey, you shouldn’t be laying in bed with Taeminnie, you’ll get sick.” he frowned. I laid in Joyce’s bed, unamused. I buried my face into her pillow and took in the sweet scent of fruity shampoo, I recognized it to be Taemins.

“I know umma,” Joyce smiled awkwardly, “But Taeminnie wanted me to.”

“What took you so long to get here, Key?” I groaned into the pillow.

“Sorry,” he smiled sweetly, “We took a detour to the shower.” he winked. Onew stared at them in disgust with his mouth wide open and I chucked the pillow I was clutching at Key’s head, feeling completely disturbed by what he just said. Key dodged, however, and it smacked Joyce straight in the face as she laid next to Taemin.

“YAHHH!” she yelled furiously, gritting her teeth at me.

“Mianhe!” I said with a slight smile and chuckle.

“Like I was saying!” Key started again, “We had karate class and we were hot and sweaty so we had to-”

“Enough!” I pleaded and put a hand up, “Enough! We don’t need to know anymore, we get it.” Jonghyun laughed with a big mischievous grin on his face, leaning back on his palms and watching his boyfriend the whole time. Thankfully the two younger kids weren’t as much interested in the conversation.

“Umma.. I feel blehh..” Taemin whined.

Key pouted and started rummaging through his bag, “Aha!” he pulled out a pink bottle and a little measuring cup. He opened it and poured its contents out till it reached halfway up the cup, “Taeminnie, medicine time!”

 

--Taemin’s POV--

Right as I was about to fall asleep I heard umma at the door. I groaned into noona’s neck. I dazed off for about a few minutes, not really paying attention to what the hyungs were talking about but my eyes shot open when I heard umma say “Medicine time!” I gasped and whimpered into noonas neck.

“No!” I cried, grabbing the comforter and burying myself in it. I felt suffocated under the sheets, but it was way better than drinking medicine, ICK.

Noona pulled the covers down as she sat up, “Taeminnie, it’s just cough syrup.” I shook my head and put my face into a pillow.

“Baby, you have to,” Key patted my hair with his motherly touch. I raised my head slightly and frowned using my best aegyo. He just shook his head, “Taeminnie, aegyo wont get you out of this, mianhe.” he put a little cup with pink liquid in it in front of me and noona helped be sit up slowly.

I took the cup and downed it with a bitter face. It tasted like bitter, artificial bubble gum and was way too sweet at the same time. “Aigooo, that’s my baby.” umma said, taking the cup from me and passing me a bottle of water. I chugged water down my throat to try and get rid of this taste.

 

--Joyce’s POV--

I watched as Taemin refused to drink his medicine. He finally drank it and I felt relieved, “Why don’t you just drink pills, Taeminah?” I asked. He shook his head wildly but then regretted it moments later, feeling extremely dizzy and laying back down.

“Taemin can’t swallow pills,” Key said, putting the medicine back into his bag. I nodded slowly. I felt bad for the poor maknae, “Oh!” Key said suddenly, “I almost forgot!” he laughed and reached inside his big, chunky bag, what does he have in there anyway?

He pulled out a big, stuffed teddy bear, no wonder why his bang was so big and chunky.. “Ja-jang!” he smiled and handed it over to Taemin. Taemin’s eyes glowed as he grabbed the bear and cuddled it.

“Umma!” he petted the bear tenderly, “Thank you!” he Eskimo-kissed the bear and giggled. I chuckled at how cute Taemin was, even if he was sick.

Minho looked at me with an irritated look. “What is it, oppa?” I asked.

“You wear Taemin’s clothes more than your own.” He pointed to the shirt I was wearing, noticing that it was indeed Taemins.

“Noona’s shirts are too tight,” Taemin said before I could answer. He motioned his hands over his chest drowsily. The boys laughed and I hit him playfully, embarrassed.

The rest of the night went like that and we all just relaxed. We didn’t want to overwhelm Taemin. He would occasionally cough and say he was dizzy. I felt really bad for the poor maknae.

 

--The next day, 8:00 am--

I skipped class again today. I woke up to Taemin calling me weakly, in the middle of a coughing fit. I got up and quickly felt his forehead. Taemin seems to be worse than yesterday, his cheeks were flushed red but the rest of his face was pale. He felt sizzling hot against the back of my hand.

“Noona..” he groaned. “Noona don’t go..” he whimpered. I frowned. I already missed one whole day of school but I couldn’t leave poor Taemin alone in the dorm. I forgot about school and went to the fridge and pulled out an icepack and gently placing it on his forehead.

“Should I tell the guys to visit later?” I asked him softly. He shook his head. I bit my lip and nodded. Poor baby..

 

--14 hours later, 10:00 pm--

I tried my best to fulfill Taemin’s needs the whole day and when Minho or Onew asked if they could come over I told them no and that Taemin needs to rest. I felt bad about rejecting them but it seemed that their presence yesterday caused him his worse condition today. Suddenly I got a text from Key. My eyes grew wide in confusion when I read the text.

Key Ummajouycew I’mbn cvohming to ure dormb n DOINT TERLL MNE I CVANTR

I cocked my head to the side, trying to interpret the text. After a few minutes I finally figured it out,  joyce I’m coming to your dorm, and don’t tell me I cant. He must have been in a rush or panick from not seeing his baby in so long.. I was about to text back a reply refusing his demand, thinking he just wanted to see Taemin, until I heard loud banging against our dorm door.

I jumped in shock and fear at the sudden loud sound, dropping my phone to the floor causing the back to pop open where the battery bounced out and landed almost across the room. I looked over to Taemin to see if he was disturbed by the banging but he was fast asleep, hidden under the comforter. I clumsily picked up my phone pieces and it’s battery hastily and throwing the pieces to the bed side table to answer the door.

I approached the door as the banging became louder and I gasped hearing broken sobs on the other side of the door, “JO-OYCE! Hhhiik.. O-OPEN THE hhhhiik DOOR!” There could be no mistaking this voice was Key’s.

 

--Key’s POV--

--5 minutes ago--

I slammed the door of our room furiously. I ran down the dorm hall far enough and paused, slamming my back against to the wall, breathing deeply. I pulled out my phone, my hands trembling like crazy and texted Joyce fast, not caring if I pressed the right letters or not. Tears clouded my view and fell continuously down my cheeks as I ran for Joyce’s dorm.

I wiped my eyes harshly with my arm, trying to stop my waterfall of tears but my heart just ached. I pushed people who were in my way and sprinted. I banged on the door desperately once I got to the room.

I was breaking down and I almost suffocated, hyperventilating and trying to catch my breath at the same time. “O-OPEN THE hhhiiiik DOOR!” I begged in between harsh breaths, slamming my fists against the hard wood repeatedly.

She opened the door and I ran in, embracing her tightly and crying hard into her neck.

------------------------------

OMG, what happened to Key?! YOU DIDNT KNOW THAT WAS COMING, DID YOU? LOL. sorry! i forgot it was coming too! i thought there would be a couple more chapters until this but.. OOPS ^^  forgive me! xD

SO YEAH, thats a cliffhanger for you! xD 

AND I GOT A NEW POSTER GUYS, DID YOU SEE IT? its so cute T~T <3 hehe~

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT MY LOVELIES <3