First Day of Class

College With The Boys

--Onew’s POV--

We were having so much fun that I almost forgot about the time. The chicken was the best part of the night, of course, chicken always brings the best of out people.

After a while, Jo talked to us more comfortably, like he was already part of our group. He seemed really nice and caring, and I knew he would take care of our Taeminnie really well as he wiped his mouth for him and helped him clean up.

He’s almost like a girl. I thought. Heck, he’s as pretty as a girl, his voice isn’t even that deep.

I got a close look at his features, soft, caring eyes, feminine features on his face, a cute nose, pink lips..

YAH, stop checking out a dude.I thought to myself, and shook the thoughts out of my mind.

Before I knew it, it was already 1 in the morning. Taemin was leaning on Jo’s shoulder, looking sleepy. Key had laid his head on Jonghyuns lap, and Jonghyun playing with Keys hair. Minho was looking through his phone.

I picked up the bone scraps and cleaned up.

“Minho, lets let the kids sleep,” I told Minho, and he nodded, yawning himself. I finished cleaning up and Taemin changed into his bunny pajamas. Jonghyun picked up Key bridal style.

“We’ll get going guys, alright?” I told Jo and Taemin, “You guys have a good nights rest, theres class tomorrow.” Jo smiled thankfully and Taemin nodded, his eyes half lidded.

“Thank you so much, Onew hyung, for the chicken,” Jo thanked me.

 

--Joyce’s POV--

I thanked Onew. “Come visit us again sometime!” I said happily.

“We will, don’t worry,” Minho said reassuringly.

“Night guys, the princess has fallen asleep,” Jonghyun said, first to leave, carrying Key like a bride who was already asleep in his arms. “See ya tomorrow~”

Jonghyun left with Key, and Minho and Onew left as well afterwards, Minho flashed a peace sign while exiting our dorm, “Goodnight~” the two chimed.

I locked the door. “Common Taeminnie, its really late.” I said to Taemin, who looked like he could fall asleep standing up. I led him to his bed and tucked him into his comforter.

“Thanks hyung~” he whispered, trying to reach for a bear. I laughed at his cuteness and handed it to him. “Mmm.”

“Night Taeminnie,” I whispered, then getting dressed into my pajamas and shut off the lights, getting into my bed.

Before I fell asleep, I thought about how excited I was for tomorrow, and to see Minho the jock, Jonghyun the Dino, the chicken maniac Onew, and Key umma again.

 

--the next day--

--Taemin’s POV--

I woke up with sunlight blinding me. I grunted.

“Morningg~” I heard Jo say, I sat up in my bed, still clutching my bear.

I puffed out my cheeks, watching Jo straighten up his tie to his uniform in the mirror. He looked at me and laughed. He was probably laughing at my messed up hair. “Hyung, I know my hair looks funny, but once I get it fixed up, I’ll be cute as always again.” I told him boldly.

He nodded, “I know Taeminnie, now common, get ready, we cant be late on the first day.” He helped me out of my bed and I let him drag me to the bathroom, “Common, in the shower you go.”

 

--Joyce’s POV--

Taemin took a shower while I fixed myself up. I ruffled my hair and made faces in the mirror. I checked myself out in the mirror, looking at myself in a boys uniform. Not bad.. Not bad at all..

Taemin finally came out, with his school pants and shirt on. I threw him his tie. He struggled to put it on, so I decided to do it for him.

“Thanks hyung, I never really did learn how to tie a tie.. Key Umma always did it for me.”  he said, embarrassed. After I tied it, he grabbed the blowdryer and proceeded to dry his hair.

“TA-DAHH~” he yelled, once he was finished doing his hair.

“Perfect.” I said, laughing at his cuteness.

“Tolddd-yahhh” he said smiling, ruffling the side of his hair with one hand and the other on his hip.

“Lets go, we’re gonna be late Taemin-ah.” I tugged on his blazer. We finally left the dorm to go to homeroom.

Homeroom was mixed with Sophomores and Freshmen. Taemin and I found open seats with the other freshmen and sat next to each other. I spotted Key, Jonghyun, and Minho on the Sophomore side of the classroom, talking to a bunch of other guys. They spotted Taemin and I and waved to us. We waved back. It was the first day, so it was typical that the Sophomores separated themselves from Freshmen.

Class was interesting with all guys. I worked diligently on my work while others fooled around. I didn’t mind, it made the class enjoyable.

Then it was finally P.E class. I was excited, P.E was always enjoyable for me. I was competitive when it came to sports. As the others changed in the locker room, I changed in the bathroom. P.E class was mixed with all the grades.

 

--Minho’s POV--

I changed into my P.E uniform. P.E was my favorite, of course. Sports get my blood pumping. I changed with the guys, Taemin, Onew, Key, Jonghyun.

“Where’s Jo?” I asked Taemin, looking around for him.

“Dunno..” He said, pulling his shirt over his head.

“Jagiyah.. Your hair is fine.” Jonghyun told Key who was obsessing how changing messes up his hair. Then I saw Jo walking up to us, already dressed in his uniform.

“Hey, where’d you go?” I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders, “I changed.”

“You could’ve changed with us.” I told him, he blushed.

“Uh.. I’m not used to dressing in front of people.” he said shyly. I laughed.

We went out as a group to the gym. The first thing we had to do was run around the track.

Taeminnie ran on his own, while I caught up to Jo who was running with ease and speed. I was surprised, I decided to run with him, and he agreed playfully, going faster, testing my running capabilities.

The lovebirds Jonghyun and Key were far, far behind, as Key panted out of breath after only half a lap. Jonghyun ran with his poor and exhausted boyfriend. Onew quit running after only one lap, his stamina was even worse than Keys.

Jo and I ran and ran.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Part 2 of the first day of school will be in the next chapter (which I personally really like)  ^^

And how about taemins wakeup call? Haha~

Comment and subscribe <3