Beach Fun ;)

College With The Boys

Just a little warning, theres a bit of intimacy in this chapter so if anyone there is uncomfortable, I'm sorry! Just skip it over! Its not that big! 

-------------------------------------------------------

--Joyce’s POV--

 
They did rock-paper-scissors. Onew was the first one out, he whined loudly and thrashed around in the sand. Then Key, then Jonghyun, they both pouted in dissapointment and went to go fix the rest of our beach stuff.
 
Just please dont let it be Minho PLEASEE >.<, I thought in my head desperately.Taemin and Minho fought fiercely but Minho claimed victory in the end. He jumped up and down then grabbed the bottle of sunblock with a huge grin on his face. I sulked on my beach towel and groaned.
 
I gulped nervously as he sat behind me, he smirked, “Don’t worry, Joyce, I’m not a .” I could hear him pop the sunblock bottle open and squeeze out its contents. He rubbed his hands together and he pressed them against the top half of my back. It was cold and I winced. He massaged it into my neck and shoulders, slightly chuckling.
 
“You’re enjoying this, arent you?” I asked him with an irritated tone.
 
“Definitely,” He smiled. He likes skinship, huh?
 
Just as I thought that he got more sunblock on the palms of his hands and worked slowly on the bottom half of my back. Eventually he kept going lower and lower and I freaked out when his hands reached my hipbones,
 
"Yah yah yah! Where do you think you're touching?!" I yelled. I tried to wriggle away from his grip on my hips but he held on firmly and massaged my sides. I smacked his hand and he laughed. He trickled his fingers over my sides and I flinched widely, "Yah!"
 
He chuckled amusingly to himself and I grabbed the sunblock bottle from him angrily, "You're time is up." I stuck my tongue out at him. He leaned back on his palms and looked at me dissapointed. I applied the dang sunblock myself on my chest, arms, legs, and stomach.
 
He pouted, "That's no fun." I just rolled my eyes. Key was snapping pictures of us the whole time while he was getting sunblock put on by Jonghyun. 
 
“Aigo, my perfectly white skin will get ruined,” he complained at the sun, pouting at Jonghyun. Jonghyun kissed his pouty lips and Key giggled, “Don’t forget your face, Joyce,” He reminded me and I applied some sunblock on my face. Key put this plastic cover thing to cover my cast, “Now don’t stay in the sun for too long, you’ll get burned.” I nodded.
 
“Noona! Noona common common!” Taemin said, pulling on my hand, “Lets play in the water now!!” he smiled extremely excited. I opposed until I was lifted by Minho. He grabbed me by the waist and ran towards the water.
 
“Minho! Yah yah! Let gooo!” I struggled in his arms.
 
 
--Minho’s POV--
 
When Taemin dropped that towel and Joyce finally showed her body, I was completely blown away. She had a perfect body, I almost had a nosebleed. I felt like I won the jackpot when I won rock paper scissors, it's my lucky day!
 
I rubbed the sunblock on her carefully, being delicate but firm at the same time, massaging her milky white skin. I totally enjoyed the moment when she started freaking out about me massaging her sides. 
 
The couple was busy playing with each other under the umbrella, Onew had laid himself out on a beachchair in the sun, sunbathing, and Taemin was trying to get Joyce into the water. I ran up to the two kids and grabbed Joyce by a backhug and lifted her easily. 
 
“Minho!” she yelled, squirming, “Let goo! YAH!” I laughed and Taemin ran into the water, screaming cause it was cold. 
 
“Common guyss~~” Taemin called, splashing around in the waves. I put Joyce down and grabbed her hand, running to the water. She laughed and then screamed along with Taemin as the cold water splashed on her. The plastic over her cast protected it form getting wet.
 
We went into the ocean atleast rib-deep, which was chest deep for Joyce. We were jumping waves and having a lot of fun. I watched Joyce carefully every now and then, I was scared she would drown. I swam over to her.
 
“You alright?” I asked, she looked up at me, shivering.
 
“I’m really cold,” she said quietly. I positioned myself behind her and back hugged her close. “Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” she questioned, trying to get out of my embrace.
 
“You told me you were cold, so here I am,” I smirked, “I know you like it, so just enjoy it, Joyce.” she thought about it for a moment, then relaxed into my embrace, pouting. I chuckled and we watched Taemin together playing in the water, coming up from it and going “Pweh pweh pwehhh!” every time from swallowing salt water.
 
“SALTY!” he yelled, “PWEH!”
 
 
--Key’s POV--
 
Yeobo and I were hanging out under the umbrella, I was afraid of getting darker, but Onew had laid himself out in the sun next to us daringly, sunbathing with sunglasses on and listening to his ipod, as usual. I poked him and he didn’t move a muscle, he was already asleep. Taemin, Minho, and Joyce were enjoying themselves in the water.
 
“Jagiyah,” I heard Jjong say.
 
“Hmm?” I said, sipping an ice tea.
 
“Jagi, look over there~” he pointed to where the kids were, “Look at Minho and Joyce.”
 
I gasped and covered my mouth, almost choking on my drink. I stepped out from the shade, putting on my hat, “YAAAAH! CHOI MINHO! What do you think you're doing to my baby!?” I screamed. All I saw was that Minho was giving my baby a very close, skin to skin back hug while the rest of their bodies were hidden under the water. Minho turned around, still holding on to Joyce, Joyce waved at me happily. I puffed my cheeks and went back to Jjong under the umbrella.
 
“They’re just having fun, Jagi,” Jjong smiled and held my hand. I pouted. "But you know, Jagi, we should have fun too~" I looked at him with a 'huh?' face. 
 

He took a long sip of my drink and smirked. He looked at me then kissed me on the lips. “Mmm!” I managed to murmur against his lips. He kept them pressed against mine and I could feel him form a grin. “Yah!” I pouted as he released our lips. “Yeoboo!~” I felt embarrassed by his sudden action.

“Come on Jagiyahh,” he whined, rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb, “The kids are busy and Onew hyung is asleep.” He winked. I blushed and shook my head, deciding to play hard to get. He smirked and climbed over me, pushing me down onto the beach towel softly. Before I could protest he sealed my lips with his.

“Mmm!” I shook around under him, trying to escape. After a little bit of wriggling and wiggling I gave up and just kissed him back, tasting the sweet tang of ice tea on his lips.

Why are his lips so freaking soft and irresistible?!  I could tell he was surprised by my action and smiled, letting go of my lips with a slight pop. I groaned at the absence of lips and frowned at him. He hovered me just slightly so our lips wouldn’t be touching.

“And I thought you didn’t want to, Jagi,” he chuckled.

“Yeobo.. You know I always want to,” I giggled and gave him a seductive smile, putting both my hands on his neck and pulling him down, slamming his lips back onto mine. 

 
--Joyce’s POV--
 
Minho still held on to me, and to be honest, I kind of liked it. His chest was warm despite the ice cold water and his arms made me feel safe. He occasionally ran his fingers over my stomach, drawing patterns that tickled and I pinched his arm every time, growling. After a while of chilling in the water, Taemin swam over to us.
 
“Noooonaa~” He whined, “Why are you guys playing here by yourselves.” He pouted and Minho released me. I felt a rush of cold on my back from where Minho was holding me. “Lets go made sand castles~” Taemin took my hand and dragged me out of the water, Minho followed.
 
As soon as Taemin went to Key and Jonghyun for shovels he gasped, "UMMMAAA!!!!" he yelled angrily, running up to the couple. I looked at the couple and turned my head away quickly, knowing exactly why Taemin yelled. Jonghyun was laid out on a beach chair while Key sat ontop of him, or more like laid ontop of him, and it looked like they were in the middle of a deep makeout session.
 
"Aish.." I muttered, shaking my head and pretended to be sick. I laughed hard at Taemin, he had his hand on his hip and pointed a plastic shovel at the couple, scolding them.
 
Minho and I sat next to each other on the damp sand as Taemin walked back over to us with an angry pout on his mouth. I giggled and grabbed a shovel from him. Minho started scooping up sand with a bucket. I looked over to Jonghyun and Key to check on them and despite Taemin's lecturing they were snuggled up next to each other under the umbrella, sharing the space on the big beach chair, snapping selcas on Key‘s Polaroid every now and then while Onew was unmoved.
 
Taemin bit his the insides of his cheeks as he concentrated on stacking up bucketfuls of sand. Minho laughed at Taemin’s pathetic ‘castle’ and helped him along. I laid back on my hands and watched them both. I could feel the sun penetrating my skin and tanning it. Minho’s torso glistened with drops of water and each muscle was defined. Taemin was working hard on his sand castle.
 
“Noona, if you just lay there in the sun like Onew,” Taemin said while packing and patting sand into a pile, “You’re gonna burn.” 
 
I just shook my head, “I’ll be careful, Taeminnie, and I’m pretty sure Minho made sure he didn’t miss a spot on me when he was putting on the sun block.” I gave Minho a playful death stare and he just shrugged his shoulders. 
 
“Umma!!~~” Taemin called, Key looked over to us and Taemin pointed to the sand castle he successfully built with Minho. Key smiled, took a quick picture and then gave us a thumbs up. Taemin smiled and put his arms up, forming a heart over his head. Key laughed and did the same. Aigoo, what a baby.
 
I was soaking in the sun and it felt really good. The sun made me feel warm and relaxed, no wonder why Onew likes sunbathing so much. 
 
“So noona,” Taemin started making another castle, “You seem really comfortable in your bathing suit now~” I blushed and suddenly felt self conscious again and puffed out my cheeks, covering my stomach. “Noona, we’re all friends here, you don’t have to be shy!” he smiled angelically. I relaxed and leaned on Minho without thinking. He put his arm around me before I could retreat. 
 
I heard SHIK SHIK sounds every now and then, it was Key snapping pictures of us. Is he trying to make a scandal out of this?! I looked at him and he just put up a peace sign innocently.
 
“Don’t worry about him,” Minho said, “He loves taking pictures.”
 
After a while of playing in the sand, Taemin got tired and hungry, “Hyyyuuuung~ Nooonaaa~ Im hungry..” he whined, drawing random patterns on the sand with his fingers.
 
“Lets go eat, Taeminah,” Minho said, pulling Taemin up and giving him a piggyback ride. I walked alongside them toward the couple and Onew. Onew had switched over to lay on his stomach, giving his backside some sun this time. 
 
“Umma~” Taemin said, waving his hand, “We’re hungry.” Minho put him down on a beach towel and I sat next to him. Jonghyun got up from his beach chair and went to the cooler, pulling out drinks and some fruit. I munched on an apple and Taemin ate sliced watermelon with Minho.
 
“I don’t think Onew would look good tan..” I said quietly, staring at Onew whose skin seemed to sizzle under the sun. I could his hear iPod blast into his ears.
 
“Don’t worry, no matter how much hyung basks in the sun, he barely gets tanned.” Taemin said, sipping on a banana milk bottle, “He just burns, while umma tans the easiest, that’s why he doesn’t come out into the sun.”
 
“Lucky duck..” Key said, eyeing Onew and giving him a dirty look, but Onew was in dreamland.
 
I laughed, “Oh, is that how it is?” Key pouted.  
 
We played more games, relaxed, and swam some more. Eventually Onew woke up from his nap in the sun and joined us in our fun. He would trip in the sand and swallow up mouthfuls of salt water.  Before we knew it the sun was already setting. 
 
“Yeobooo~ it’s so pretty!” Key said, laying in Jonghyuns arms.
 
“Just like Jagi~” He replied. They were being lovey dovey and romantic again so Minho, Taemin, and I grabbed our spare clothes and headed for the shower rooms to wash up.
 
I looked at myself in the mirror, I was burnt. Only then did I start to feel the sunburn kick in. My whole torso and thighs were bright red. I washed off sand that stuck everywhere on me and rinsed my salt drenched hair. I dried myself and put on my couple hoodie over my swimsuit, Taemin and I planned on wearing it together. I forgot to bring my shorts, so I just left my swim bottoms on. I found Taemin and Minho waiting for me outside.
 
“Noona, what took you so long?” He took my hand and whined. He was wearing his couple hoodie.
 
“Yah! You got hoodies too?!” Minho said, obviously jealous.
 
“Mmmmhmmm~” Taemin stuck his tongue out, “Jealous?”
 
“Nope.” he said flatly, walking forward faster than us.
 
“Liar.” I said, he looked back at me and frowned. 
 
“How are you gonna get hoodies that say ‘Saranghae’ when you guys arent even going out?” he said irritated.
 
“We love each other as friends, hyung” Taemin said innocently, swinging my hand as we walked, I laughed and nodded. Jealousy was oozing out of Minho, that amused me.
 
“Ah Taeminah,” I said when Taemin pulled my hand too far, stretching the skin on my shoulder that had the worst burns.
 
“Noona whats wrong?” Taemin said, looking at me worriedly.
 
“I’m really burnt..” I whispered, “Don’t tell Key, he’ll scold me...” I begged.
 
He frowned, “I told you that you would get burned if you laid out in the sun like that, noona.” Aish, pabo Joyce.
 
We got back to our area on the beach and Onew was getting some lotion put on him by Key, his whole chest and back was red as a tomato, he yelped in pain.
 
“Hyung, you know this happens to you when you go sunbathe for five hours straight,” Minho shook his head, “Yet you do it every time we go to the beach.”
 
“I AH.. know, Minho-yah.” he flinched at Key’s touch, “I just love the AH.. sun.”
 
“Umma, noona said she’s burned really bad too,” Taemin snitched, I frowned at him and felt embarrassed, “just look at her tummy.” He pulled up my hoodie a little bit and showed my bright red stomach.
 
Key gasped and finished up covering Onew with the lotion, “Come here, Joyce.” I sat in front of him and took off the hoodie, revealing my reddened and inflamed skin. He squeezed the lotion into his palms and smeared it onto my back, I winced at the cold lotion, “Aiigoo, I told you not to stay in the sun for too long.” My skin burned.
 
“My stomach feels like its on fire,” I cringed. 
 
“I cant drive anymore,” Onew stated sadly, barely able to move his arms.
 
“That’s no surprise, I always end up driving us home when we go to the beach, hyung,” Jonghyun said. laughing at the boy in pain.
 
“I wont be getting any sleep tonight..” Minho whispered to himself.
 
“Poor noona,” Taemin pouted, tapping my arm.
 
“What about poor Onew?” Onew said, inspecting his arms. Minho and Jonghyun were snacking on chips.
 
“Hyung, this is common of you, its more like pabo Onew now,” Key joked, still applying lotion on me carefully, “Now we’ll have two shedding iguanas. Aish.” Key shook his head.
 
“Eh?” I said, unable to move now from the burning sensation of my skin, “Shedding iguanas? Ah.. Ouch Key..”
 
“You know, when you sunburn your skin peels.” Minho looked at Onew and pretended to puke.
 
“Oh.. Well I’ve never had a sunburn before.” I stated, Key rubbed the lotion onto my chest, stomach and thighs carefully.
 
“And you don’t complain when Key touches you, Joyce?!” Minho said slightly offended, throwing a chip at my face.
 
“Yah! Key’s different,” I stuck my tongue out, then pinched my eyes, “And I honestly cant move right now.” The burning came stronger. Minho laughed at me.
 
“Join the club,” Onew said, he was stiff as a pole. Taemin was laughing at him and poked his tummy repeatedly to hear Onew say 'ow' everytime. I put the hoodie back on carefully and groaned whenever it rubbed against my skin.
 
“Noona does it hurt?” Taemin said, poking my burned thighs.
 
“Ah!” I winced, “Yes Taeminnie, it hurts.” 
 
He frowned and took my hand carefully, “I don’t think noona will be able to sleep tonight either.” Jonghyun packed up our stuff and we were ready to head back to the dorms. We walked back to the car. I held onto Taemins hand and Onew trailed behind us, walking stiff like a robot. I laughed at him, he looked like he was in serious pain. He walked to the car shirtless, he said it was too painful to put a shirt back on.
 
"Curse the sun.." he murmured.
 
------------------------------------------------
 
Poor Onew and Joyce, LOL. Minho definitely took advantage of Joyce’s bikini for some skinship, huh? Bahaha ^^
 
I put some JONGKEY action in there for you guys~! Did you like it? xD It was hard not to get too into the seductive parts!  I'm sorry in any of you were uncomfortable with the intimacy!
 
And Taeminnie really cares about his noona <3 Awww ^^ And jealous Minho bahaha xD
 
I really enjoyed writing their beach day and I hope you enjoyed reading it! ^^ 
 
I also have a tumblr, well, actually two tumblrs, if anyone out there has a tumblr, follow me and lets talk ^^
 
Oh my gosh you guys, your comments make me SO HAPPY you dont even know bahahaha! ^^ I'm SO HAPPY you guys find my story funny xD
 
SO COMMMENT <3