Jealous Aegi

College With The Boys

 

--Onew’s POV--

I was at lunch with the guys. I plopped into my seat at the lunch table while on a juice pouch. I looked around me, “I miss the kids.”

Key frowned, “My babies, oh my poor Taeminnie!”

“I’m sure Joyce will take care of her really good." Minho said.

"Let’s go, Jagiyah, we‘ll be late to class,” Jonghyun kissed Key’s temple and grabbed his hand, “We’ll get going, guys, Karate class is early today, byee~” I just smiled and waved to them as they walked away.

Minho and I chatted for a while until my phone buzzed, “Who is it?” Minho asked. I pulled my phone out, Oh, a text from Joyce?

Joyce:OPPA! Can you come to our dorm and teach me how to make chicken soup? For taemin, of course.

I gasped and punched a text really quick. Minho looked worried, “What? What is it now?!”

“Joyce is inviting me over to help her cook chicken soup!” I clapped my hands happily.

Minho rolled his eyes, “I got all worried for nothing.. Aish,” he pinched the bridge of his nose.

“You coming?” I asked him. He shook his head.

“Basketball practice,” He said sadly, “I’ll drop by later though.” We both cleaned up our trash and headed our ways.

I almost jumped for joy on my way to Joyce and Taemin’s dorm. Chicken soup, mmm! I finally reached their door and knocked on it, “I’m heeeeeere!”

 

--Joyce’s POV--

I made sure there was absolutely no evidence left of the horrid soup I made earlier. After Onew agreed to come over I still had some time to spare before he got here. I sat on the floor with pursed lips, looking around for anything to do. 

After about 5 minutes I heard a knock on the door and Onew’s voice, “I’m heeeeeere!” I heard him sing, well he sounds excited. I chuckled and opened the door.

I was greeted by a surprise bear hug, “Kyah! Onew!” I struggled for release. He laughed and let go.

“Where’s the chicken?!” he smiled super giddy.

“Shush!“ I tried to hush him down so he wouldn’t disturb Taemin, “and uhh.. actually.. I don’t have chicken, oppa.” I pointed to the chicken soup can on the floor next to the electric stove.

“Eh?!” He looked at me super disappointed, “Canned soup?!” He gave me a ‘you-gotta-be-kidding-me’ face.

I scratched the back of my head, “Mianhe.. It’s all I have.” He pouted and walked over to Taemin in his bed.

“Anyeong..” he whispered, petting Taemins forehead.

“Hey hyung..” he said weakly. “Hungryy..”

“I’ve been trying to make him chicken soup but..” I shook my head, remembering my horrible first try, “I really cant.” Onew laughed at me.

“Come on, I’ll teach you.” he smiled, pulling me to sit down next to him in front of the electric stove.

 

--Taemin’s POV--

Noona said she needed more time to make me food. I felt really weak and I was honestly starving. Shush tummy.. Stop grumbling! I groaned and tossed in my bed. I suddenly heard Onew hyung at the door and noona let him in. Bwoh? Whats hyung doing here.. Ugh. And why is he so loud, sheesh.

Noona had put two comforters on me now and I felt like I was in an oven. I knew she’d scold me if I tried to take it off again so I just tossed and turned, trying to get air flow under the sheets to cool down my body. I listened in to what noona and hyung were talking about. It sounded like they were having fun.

“Pabo-yah? Who doesn’t know how to make chicken soup,” he teased and she smacked him.

“Yah! Be quiet and just teach me already,” she said sounding upset. They were giggling and chuckling together while cooking, they even started playing role play of Key umma and Jjong.

“Jagiyah, open upp~” Onew imitated Jonghyun.

“Yeobo~ Mmm!” I heard her giggle, “Woah, this is so tasty yeobo<3”   I gritted my teeth and clutched the comforter in my hands hard, feeling jealous. WAH! Only noona and I can imitate umma and Jjong! I felt jealousy bubble up in the pit of my stomach. Is this how Minho hyung feels when he sees me and noona together?

I pouted, wanting attention so I purposely coughed loudly a few times. Noona rushed over to me, “Taeminnie, are you okay?”

“Noona..” I frowned, “Stay here.” I pouted and lifted away the two layers of comforters. She leaned forward to pull them back over me but instead I pulled her into my bed with all my strength. She fell next to me with an “Umf!” then put the comforter back on top of us.

“What happened to staying away from you so I wouldn’t get sick?” she giggled. I just shook my head and made myself comfortable, using her body as a pillow. I buried my face into her neck. “Taeminah, what do you think you’re doing?” she wriggled.

“Noona.. Just cause I’m sick doesn’t mean you can neglect me,” I got closer to noona and wrapped my arms around her, “Only you and I can play Key umma and Jjong appa.” I murmured into her shoulder, upset.

 

--Joyce’s POV--

I was busy learning how to make chicken soup with Onew. He even lectured me about the history of chicken and soup and chicken soup. Oh my god, this kid is going to marry a chicken one day. And once I thought that he smiled, looking up with his palms together, “I think I’ll marry chicken when the time comes.” I burst out laughing.

Eventually we drifted away from the soup making and started roleplaying Key and Jjong like how Taemin and I usually do. Onew gave me a taste of our soup and it was honestly really delicious. Genius, this man. I knew Taemin would love it.

I was about to get bowls for everyone but Taemin started coughing harshly. I gasped and ran over to him only to be then tricked into laying in his bed with him. He put the two comforters ontop of us and I knew why he kept complaining about them, I felt like I was in a sauna under these sheets.

“Noona, just cause I’m sick doesn’t mean you can neglect,” he whimpered. My eyes grew wide in curiosity, “Only you and I can play Key umma and Jjong appa.” he whispered sadly.

Oh, so he’s feeling jealous, aiiigooo how cute!

I smiled at the innocent boy and hugged him back, running my fingers through his hair, “Aigo, is someone jealous?” I asked, smirking.

He looked at me with a cute, angry face, “Ani.” he said flatly, letting go of me, turning away as far as possible. I laughed. Onew was too infatuated with his chicken soup to even notice that Taemin pulled me into his bed with him.

“Yah, kids, foods ready, get ove-” he looked up at us and gasped, choking on a mouthful of soup he just inhaled from a spoon. “BWOH? why are you two in bed together?!”

I sat up, “Calm down, oppa, and stop being so loud.” I shushed him with my index finger on my lips.

“Ew ew ew ew do NOT come near me, Joyce,” he exclaimed shaking his palms infront of him. Where the heck did he get this diva attitude?! Key is rubbing off on him.. Aish.

“You make it sound like Taemin is infected with some deadly disease,” I rolled my eyes, “And you even touched him earlier, so whats the problem?”

He put his hands up, turning away to get spoons, “At least I wasn’t all touchy touchy with him in bed.. Touchy touchy..” he muttered to himself.

“Oh be quiet,” I laughed. I looked over to Taemin who was still upset at me, his back faced me and his face in the comforter.

“Taeminnie, come on, lets eat,” I smiled, slightly shaking his shoulder. He shook his head for a moment. I puffed my cheeks. I leaned in so I was right next to his face, “Aegi, I know your hungry, I can hear your tummy,” I giggled. He still didn’t budge and murmured words I couldn’t comprehend into the comforter. I finally went to my last resort. “Aegi, if you don’t come eat with me and Onew I wont love you anymore.”

I heard him gasp a little and turned around to face me with a serious pout, “Noona! How could you..” he frowned.

“Aigo, you guys are such kids, just come eat already,” Onew said impatiently while already feeding himself, “It’s going to go cold if you don’t come any sooner.” I smiled and helped Taemin sit up.

“Does noona still love me?” he asked with puppy eyes. I nodded. “I’ll get out of bed if noona calls me aegi again.” he said out of no where. I look at him in surprise and then laughed, I knew he loves it when I call him aegi.

“Aegii~” I smiled sweetly and he smiled back while climbing out of bed. We sat together in the middle of the room where Onew served us bowls of hot chicken soup. He put my bowl down and pushed it towards me making sure I didn’t come in contact near him, “You’re still on that?! Man up, geez.” I rolled my eyes. I fed Taemin and he ate hungrily.

“Mmm.. Its yummy, noona,” he said, very satisfied.

“Thanks to Onew,” I replied while feeding myself some of the soup now. Once we were done eating, I got up and walked over to Onew. He saw me coming near him and he was backing away a little, looking at me up and down nervously, “THANK YOU OPPA!” I yelled, diving onto him with a massive hug. 

----------------------------------------

LOL onew! afraid of germs! xD and awwwwwwwwww taeminnie is jealous, so cute T~T

so its pouring rain out right now and im going to a kids party soon, i love this ^^ i love the rain~

So i hope everyone has a great day! 

comment! <3