6. The baby

Baro's girl [may be upsetting to anyone affected by domestic abuse]
"Sandeul." Catherine said waking up from a power nap, "Yeah it's me." He replied with a smile on his face, "Where's Baro?" Catherine asked "it's alright he went out for a while he'll be back soon." Catherine smiled she was still very worried about everything, so many questions ran through her mind.
 
- would she be safe now?
- would she be able to move on?
and the most important one
- would she be keeping the baby or not?
 
She looked at the clock it was 10am she had been there for 5 hours now, would Jake even care? As she turned over Baro came back and walked into his room to see her, Sandeul left and Baro got into bed with her. Catherine snuggled into his chest and they just laid there talking.
 
"Where did you go?"
 
"Jake's."
 
"Why?"
 
"To get your stuff."
 
"Okay thanks."
 
"Anything for you."
 
"Baro, you know how you asked me if I actually wanted the baby?"
 
"Yes."
 
"I'm seriously considering giving the baby away, I don't want a child of mine round a daddy who beat mummy."
 
"That's a big desicion to make."
 
"It is, do you support me?"
 
"Of course Catherine I've known you all my life I'd fight to the death for you."
 
"You would?"
 
"Yes, I love you and don't ever forget it."
 
Catherine smiled and nuzzled back into Baro's chest and fell asleep again, Baro could feel the baby kicking would she be able to give the child away? He wanted her to be 100% sure about doing it before she went through with anything. 
 
While they were in the bedroom Gongchan still couldn't take it in that Catherine was pregnant by someone like Jake. What if he forced her to get pregnant? He was so scared Jinyoung noticed right away and went to talk to him.
 
"Hey."
 
"Hey."
 
"Whats wrong?"
 
"Is Catherine going to be okay?"
 
"Well, it's going to take a while for her  to trust again but we need to help her and be there for her no matter what."
 
"I hope I can help as much as possible."
 
"I know you'll be able to Gongchan."
 
They both sat there knowing that everything would be gradually okay, just then Baro walked out to get a drink.
 
"Hows she doing?"
 
"Better, I just hope we can help her out."
 
"We can Baro don't worry about it."
 
"I'll try not too."
 
They were all just sitting around talking about random things when all of a sudden Catherine stumbled out of the bedroom in agony.
 
"Baro."
 
"Catherine, what's wrong?"
 
"It's the baby ow."
 
And then Catherine fell to the floor, Baro ran over to her and took her in his arms, the pain was a lot for her to deal with what was going on. "I'm calling for help." CNU said seeing the blood on the floor as he called for a ambulance, "It's alright I'm here Catherine just hang in there sweetheart okay." Baro said holding onto Catherine as the pain got worse for her. A few moments later the ambulance arrived and Baro went with Catherine to the hospital and the others followed in a car.