5. Jakes only warning

Baro's girl [may be upsetting to anyone affected by domestic abuse]
Baro couldn't believe it, Catherine was pregnant by a boy who beat her every day if he felt like it. His heart was in his throat he didn't know what to say or what to do all Baro really knew was that he had to get Catherine away from Jake for good. Knowing Jake he may go as far as beating her so bad she might loose the baby. Just then Catherine woke up, she had been asleep for a hour or so at that point and still she felt a bit groggy. "I'll leave you to it." Jinyoung said leaving the room, Then Baro was sat next to Catherine looking at just how vulnerable that she was he said calmly. "I felt your baby move."  Oh crap, she didn't want him to know,
 
"Oh." Catherine said not being able to look at Baro, he took her hand and she looked at him as Baro asked, "why didn't you tell me?" Catherine looked scared but she said 
 
"I,I just couldn't tell you Baro." That worried him a lot getting pregnant and not telling him it was clear to see that this wasn't a happy pregnancy for her at all. "Do you even want this baby?" Baro asked he felt guilty for doing so but it had to be asked, "I don't know." Catherine said, Baro just held her in his arms then and he said. "You're staying here I will not let you go back to him Catherine." That made he worried and she said. "But Jake does love me." Baro wasn't having it and he looked at her and he said.
 
"Love isn't fear Catherine why can't you see that?"
 
Then Catherine just broke down in tears and Baro held her close to him and he said to her,
 
" It's okay Catherine, I'll make it right, I promise."
 
Baro held Catherine close to his heart to make her feel safe as he did Baro heard Catherine say through her sobs. "Help." Finally they were getting somewhere Baro was glad that she was asking for help. "Shhh." Was all he could say to her, it took about 12 minutes for Catherine to calm down and then Baro laid her back down for some sleep. "You rest for a while okay?" Catherine nodded and she went back to sleep. Then Baro walked out of his room and saw the other guys just waiting there.
 
"Well?" Jinyoung asked everyone was really worried about her. Baro looked at them all with a very serious look on his face and he said.
 
"She's staying here, now we know there's a baby involved I can't let her go back to him."
 
"She's pregnant?!" Gongchan said sounding rather shocked that was the moment that they all knew that this was a whole lot more serious than they could of ever imagined. 
 
"Yeah she is, I'm going over there to get some of her stuff for her." 
 
"I'll come with you." CNU said as they both got ready to go to get her stuff from Jake's, Before they left Baro said.
 
"Can one of you guys sit with her until I come back?"
 
"I will." Sandeul said and with that Baro and CNU left. 
 
It was a short journey as Baro drove there when they did arrive CNU was seeing red but he had to hold it together for Catherine and the Baby's sake, they got to the apartment and banged on the door, Jake was surprised to see them.
 
"What do you want." He said as Baro and CNU barged in and Baro said "I'm getting Catherine as far away from you as possible!" He said gathering a few of her things up, Jake tried to stop him but CNU wasn't having it he corned Jake and he told him sternly.
 
"You stay away from Catherine I swear if I see you near her ever again the police will be having words with you."
 
"Whatever I have a hold on her she can't stay away from me she's having my baby."
 
"You're nothing more than a doner."
 
And with that CNU and Baro left to go back to their place to see Catherine and the others again. 
 
Little did they know that the next day things would happen that would change everything in the situation.