10. Time is of the esscence

Baro's girl [may be upsetting to anyone affected by domestic abuse]
Back at the hospital Baro was loosing it, "I need to go look for her I can't just sit here doing nothing she needs me!" He was just about to get up when a officer said, "would you know where he would take her?" Trying to get him to think about things. 
 
"I, I don't know I just need to find her." He said as he finally left and was followed by Sandeul who wanted to help too. As they both left CNU Jinyoung and Gongchan were told to go home and wait there to see if she went back there. 
 
Back at the warehouse it had been eight hours since Jake had taken Catherine there, the beatings, burning and cutting had been frequent and Catherine was starting to get weak and Jake could see it.
 
"Hey don't you dare close your eyes, I'm not finished with you yet."
 
"P...please Jake, stop?" 
 
Catherine said somehow, she was so weak it was becoming obvious that she had to get out of that place and pretty soon. He just looked at her with utter disgust and just wanted her to die. He then lit a cigarette and pressed it onto her arm. She couldn't even scream out in pain anymore she was too weak and past caring to. 
 
This made Jake angry, so he beat her again. Jake wanted her to know that this was it. He threw the cigarette on the floor and picked up the crowbar again and hit her shins with it, if Catherine could just hang in there Baro and the police would get there soon. 
 
Baro and Sandeuls search had come to nothing so they went back to the apartment to see if she had gone back there, it had been 12 hours now and time was running out. As soon as they walked in the officer said, 
 
"Baro we need you to come with us, Jake was seen taking Catherine to a warehouse." 
 
Baro looked at the other guys and he said "Stay here until I call you okay?" 
 
"Okay." CNU said and with that Baro left with the officers hoping that he could save Catherine.
 
Back at the warehouse, Jake just looked at Catherine lying there badly hurt and weak he enjoyed it, it was a thrill for him to see Catherine suffer like this. "Baro isn't coming, he doesn't care about you." Catherine was too weak to respond she knew that she would die soon if help didn't get here soon. Jake took her hair and pulled her head up. 
 
"Did you really think that you could get your own back on me huh? DID YOU?! I always win Catherine and don't you ever dare to forget it." 
 
Then Jake heard the sirens he looked up and made a quick exit out the back and into the night. As soon as he was gone Catherine started to whimper 
 
"Baro,B,Baro."
 
 She hoped so much that he was there, then she heard a police officer walk in holding out a gun just incase Jake was still there. The officer saw her and ushered other officers in, "It's okay a ambulance is on the way." She said in a comforting voice, "Baro." Catherine said with a tear rolling down her cheek, just then Baro walked in and saw her there still chained to the radiator. He ran over and held her in his arms. "It's alright I'm here now." He said as she was freed from the radiator and put in the Ambulance and taken to hospital.
 
Back at the apartment Jinyoung got a call from Baro.
 
"Baro."
 
"I'm in the back of a ambulance, we found her, get to the hospital right away."
 
"Okay."
 
"She's in a bad way."
 
"Baro don't worry about it, we'll leave right now."
 
"Okay see you at the hospital."
 
"Okay see you there."
 
Jinyoung ended the call and said to Sandeul CNU and Gongchan, 
 
"We have to get to the hospital they Found Catherine she's beaten up pretty bad."
 
They all agreed and left right away to get to the hospital.