23. Taken

Baro's girl [may be upsetting to anyone affected by domestic abuse]

NOTE: There is a semi graphic description of Catherine and Jinyoung having in this part reader discretion is advised

------------------------------  

Catherine and Jinyoung had been together for around 2 months now and they were a strong couple, the fear of Jake coming back was always there but they tried not to think about it too much. 

As they sat there in couples t-shirts Baro walked in and smiled, he was so glad that Catherine was finally happy and with Jinyoung a guy who adores her, Baro had to go out so that would mean it would just be Catherine and Jinyoung alone in the apartment together for a while. 

"See you later."

"Okay Love you Baro."

"Love you too Catherine."

And then he left them together, Baro didn't really think about what they got up to when it was just them alone together but he was pretty sure that they had slept together at least once. He didn't mind though he was just happy for them both.

"Just us again."

"Yeah."

Catherine held Jinyoungs hand and he kissed it softly like he always did, then she cuddled up on him and they looked at each other. They smiled and then Jinyoung stood up and held out his hand for her.

Meanwhile CNU had left the apartment rather early that morning and nobody really knew why he had. Was he hiding something from everyone? It wasn't like him to do that at all. 

He had just left a different apartment building with a bright pink lipstick stain on his collar. As he made the journey back to his apartment he was smiling a lot on what had happened.

As CNU opened the door he could her Catherine and a her bed making a squeaking sound on the floor. 

He quietly shut the door and sat in the hallway just waiting for them to finish up. He got they were together but they didn't need to wait until the apartment was empty to have . 

Meanwhile things between Catherine and Jinyoung were getting heated. Catherine moaned in pleasure as Jinyoung made passionate love to her once again. 

He was kissing her neck and the pair held hands as they both ed together and Jinyoung kissed her lips and laid down beside her. They cuddled up and kissed again, as Catherine laid there she thought about things the main one being how Jinyoung was better in bed than Jake ever was. And then the pair fell asleep and everything just felt perfect. 

A few hours later everybody was back at the apartment and were all sat down to dinner. 

They knew that something had been going on with CNU and he wasn't telling anyone about it.

"So CNU how was your day?" 

Gongchan asked him 

"It, It was good." 

CNU replied going a little red and avoiding the conversation altogether. Everyone knew something was going on and knew that it would only be a matter of time before he told them all. 

They all just sat there and ate in silence which was unusual for them but it was just one of those nights. After dinner Catherine and Jinyoung cuddled up together and were talking like they always did.

"Jagi."

"Yes Jinyoung."

"What shall we do for our 3 month anniversary?"

"Couples outfits?"

"Sounds good."

They hadn't worn couples outfits yet and it was odd for a couple to not of done that yet, when they did it would be amazing. They held hands and watched TV together until 1am. Before they went to bed Baro talked to Catherine.

"I'm so glad to see you happy."

"I knew you would be Baro."

"Of course you deserve the best you really do."

"Baro I will always be your special girl okay?" 

"I know and don't let that man of yours forget it."

"Oh he doesn't Baro he doesn't."

"Ok, sleep well."

"You too."

Then they hugged and went to their bedrooms, Baro felt like she was finally emotionally free from Jake and everything that he had done to her. Jinyoung's love had really helped Catherine to believe that true love is for everyone.

That night he went to bed and knew that tomorrow would be a new and wonderful day.

The next morning he woke up got ready for the day and walked out of his room, as he got to the front door he saw a note addressed to him slid underneath it. Baro picked up the letter and read it.


"You'll never get her back Baro no matter what you do, she's mine and she will be for the rest of time.

Jake."


With the letter was a photo of Catherine in tears tied up in the back of a van with a gun pointed at her head. Jake had come back and he had abducted Catherine.