21. Finally together

Baro's girl [may be upsetting to anyone affected by domestic abuse]

Catherine turned the page and she began to read Jinyoung's book, in it he talked about how he felt when he first met her saying.

"When I first saw you I noticed your eyes, your beautiful blue eyes which shine like diamonds. And your smile oh that smile melts my heart every time I see it my sweet angel."

Catherine smiled, she knew that Jinyoung had feelings for her and she had them for him but neither of them had said anything about it to each other. 

She continued to read Jinyoung's confession of his undying love for her. How did neither of them do anything about it at all.

Then he had written about a time when they alone together two years ago, he wrote.

"Do you remember that day? On the roof just you and me, I do."

Then the memory came back to her.

-------------------------------

"You up here alone?"

Jinyoung asked standing next to Catherine looking out at the city and all the people.

"Yeah."

She was sad, a former boyfriend before Jake had cheated on her and she was untrusting of men at the time.

"It'll be alright."

"Will it?"

"Yeah, lets be honest here Catherine James was a total jerk if he could do such a thing like cheating on you."

"I know but it still hurts you know I thought he was going be the one but once again I was wrong."

"Hey don't be so hard on yourself, maybe your one true love is standing right in front of you and you don't know it yet."

"Maybe."

Then they looked at each other and there faces got closer like they were about to kiss when all of a sudden.

"Hey can one of you come talk to Gongchan he is really upset about something."

Sandeul had gone there not at the best time.

"I'll talk to him." 

Catherine said and they all walked inside.

--------------------------

Catherine then continued reading Jinyoungs words he then said.

"I wasn't mad at what happened that day, I just wished we had actually kissed before Sandeul had got to the  roof, I wanted to kiss you so bad but it never happened."

Catherine continued to read Jinyoung's book late into the night she had a tear in her eye and then it came to a page which just said.

"Stop reading now and leave the last page until morning."

Catherine closed the book and then went to sleep, it was 3:30am when she fell asleep. 

She woke up the next morning and went and read the book right away and the last page said.

"Catherine I know things have been tough on you lately and seeing you in so much pain has hurt me too. You are the most incredible, strong, beautiful woman I have been lucky to know. I know you think your story is over but believe me when I say this, it's not over in fact it has only just begun. Once I finish this page meet me on the roof and your story won't end.

Love
Jinyoung."

Catherine wiped a tear away from her eye and smiled, she knew what she needed to do. 

So she got dressed, she found a nice dress that she hadn't worn in a long time, Jake never let her wear dresses she also put some make up on, another thing Jake never let her do either. 

As she left her room she saw Baro and he asked her.

"Where are you going?"

"To the roof to see Jinyoung."

Then Baro held her hands and he said.

"Go and see what is up there."

It was like he knew what was going on, Catherine hugged him and left the apartment and went upstairs to the roof. 

She took the elevator and got to the roof door. Before she opened the door she took a deep breath and then she opened the door and stepped out onto the roof and there Jinyoung was like he said he would be, with that big smile on his face and then Catherine walked over to him and there they were close together.

Catherine had a tear rolling down her cheek, Jinyoung wiped it away and he said.

"Don't cry my angel."

She looked at him standing there and she said.

"Your book, did you mean every word that you said?"

"Yes I did, Catherine, you."

He couldn't get his words out but then he managed to compose himself and then he said.

"All I know is that you complete me and I want nothing more than for you and I to be together for the rest of our lives because you are my one true love."

Catherine looked at Jinyoung and she said.

"And you are my one true love."

They just looked at each other and then after what seemed like forever they had their first kiss as girlfriend and boyfriend, and then Jinyoung said.

"Does this mean we are a couple now?"

With a cheeky smile on his face. Catherine smiled and she said.

"Yes, Yes we are."

And they kissed again, and from behind a wall; CNU, Baro, Gongchan and Sandeul walked round with champagne and glasses, they all drank to Catherine and Jinyoung finally being together and for a good future for them both.